442 hpal looking for mythic raid team(would like to go for CE)

HPal main looking for guild to mythic raid with. Ideally I’d like a guild that is active in mythic plus either in pushing or just filling vault out with 20’s for maximum gear rolls. I’d love a shot with a guild who is going to push for CE. My time zone is MT and evening raid schedules are best for me. I can do my own log comparisons and review my own raid performances to improve my healing and effective cooldown use. My current guilds aspirations haven’t required me to worry about adjusting my ui or going for a very custom setup but I am open to anything.

hey Ligma! HEHE nice name. Wipe Rez Repeat is looking to add a core healer to our mythic roster, we are on illidan and raid tue/thur 7-10MT. We are currently 9/9N 8/9H with mythic prog starting this week! we pride ourselves on being a very competitive mythic guild without taking away any of the fun. Id love to chat with u about coming to raid potentially tonight! add me on discord Fen#12364

Hey Ligma! I’d love to chat with you about our CE team. Add me on discord sometime: Phani#8896

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 8/8H 2/8M T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Group Needs: 2 Healers

• Holy Priest: High
  • Resto Shaman: High
  • Resto Druid: High
  • Mistweaver: Medium

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Hi Ligma!

Formerly LOWER we are a reforming group of CE raiders rejoicing to play with old friends. Looking for some solid pieces to finalize our roster. TUES/WED 8-11 EST - we are housed on Tichondrius. Looking for a Tank/few healers (Even a healing officer to organize healing cooldowns etc.) and some melee DPS. DM me on Discord Nickthetrainn#9216 - Rolls for loot/ Semi-hardcore- come game

Divine Council on Illidan

We’re a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama and long useless chatter between pulls. We strive to be one of the most efficient raid groups on Illidan in terms of progression / hours raided. If you share our mindset and want to kill !@#$, give me a shout.

Battle.net:Abazaba#1420
Discord:Fumaria#0069

Raid Schedule (CST, server time)
• Tuesday 10PM-1AM
• Wednesday 10PM-1AM

What To Expect From Us
• A drama free, mature Guild environment
• Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers or freeloaders
• Team mates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff

What We Expect From You
• Good positive, team attitude
• Come to raids well prepared; know the fights, etc.
• Knowledge of your class mechanics
• Working mic