442 Blood DK LF heroic guild

Found a group last night, thanks for the interest friends

B.net request sent, looking forward to talking

We have an opening for a main tank. I think we fit what you are looking for. Our times are 8:30-11:30, which is a half hour out of the times you listed on both ends. If it works HMU! Below is our guild spam/info

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs on Friday Nights!

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
ALL classes and roles with preference for the following:
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Blood DK or Guardian Druid
Demon Hunter
Mage
Priest
DPS DK

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Hey Destructable,

I think we meet every criteria for you. Check below for our guild and contacr info

Epic Chaos is a Horde guild on Zul’jin we are AOTC and are looking to close out our core group for 10.2. Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-midnight est

We are a community driven guild where everyone is welcome and is treated like friends and family. We offer Mythic+ anywhere from 5 to 28 keys atm. We do Xmog runs and Mount runs weekly. TW raids whenever available. We offer a highly active discord as well. Where streaming is welcomed. We do giveaways with contest in guild for random items.

We are looking for chill, like minded individuals who want a home for more than just a raid tier. We are looking to make friendships that are long lasting and enjoyable for everyone.

If you are interested and/or would like to ask more questions message us on

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100
Bnet: Nymue#11411

Discord: DRAGONS#9572

Zul’jin: Dragonss
Nymueh

And as always - Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

See below

Had to log off early after finished some Hallows End stuff, but i will accept all btag adds tomorrow, didnt tonight with the goal of finishing event stuff without distractions.

Hey Destructable!

If you’re flexible at all with your time (we’re just an hour off), we could be a good fit and we are looking for a co-tank. I’ll send you a btag request.

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams.

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

You’ve already got a few offers ahead of us, but I’d like to throw my hat in the ring; our times fall just shy of yours but beyond that I feel like we could be a good fit for you.

Check out our spam below: [H] <Limited Edition> Bleeding Hollow; Thurs/Mon 7:30 - 10:30EST

Hope to hear back, and if not good luck with your search!

I know other have already put out offers, but I wanted to leave our info here just in case.

Claw and Shadow is a guild of friends who have been playing World of Warcraft together for years. We currently focus on casual AOTC raid content, but have done Mythic level raiding in the past. We also enjoy other content and games together.

Raid Info

Days: Tuesday and Wednesday
Time: 9PM to 11:30PM Eastern Time

Contact Info

Mucc - Guildmaster
Discord: cainage

Drok - Recruitment Officer
Discord: vicious_ed

Omusa - Raid Leader
Discord: omusa