442 aug/dev Evoker LF guild

442/443 dev/aug Evoker looking for a new home. Can also heal when needed but dps pref. Looking for a guild that gets aotc and pushes into Mythic each patch. No more than 2 days a week and Mon-Thursday pref.

1 Like

Good Afternoon! I think my group could bee a good fit for you :smiley:

We are a guild who formed at the end of vault, after being a second team for a larger guild. We branched off to be independent and run the group as we wished to. We are looking for more like minded people to help us bolster our ranks to get further into this tier and into the future. We are currently 1/9M and 9/9H in Aberrus. (8% Wipe on AC, Roster boss is just killing prog)

We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We would like to get to CE eventually before the end of the tier, but we understand as a newer guild it will take time to get to that goal as well as people have lives outside of the game. CE is not the primary goal, push as far as we can into Mythic is! M+ teams, and PVP events are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in it.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday | 9:30 EST - 12:30 EST

Questions? Please contact: GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hey there, I think we may be a great fit based on your description! We raid only 2-days on Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30EST, and we always push into Mythic to see how far we go after AotC, we’d love to have more dps join us, hit me up if you’re interested in chatting!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 1/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Hey so I’m not going to give you a copy/paste that the rest of the guilds will do. I can say we are 2/9m, should be 3/9m by thurs, we got amalg to 14% tonight, with multiple trials in the group. If you’d like to have a chat i’ll leave my btag and discord below. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est.

btag- fivedorra#1124
Discord- Fivedorra

Hey Nexs! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hey friend, still looking for a guild? If so, add me on Bnet: Dub#11679

Hello Nexs,

My guild Responsibilities is recruiting a solid Dev/Aug Evoker for relaxed Mythic progression. We’re in need of one for tomorrow night (Thursday, 8:00PM - 11:00PM Eastern) for Mythic Kazzara. Here’s our recruitment post for more info - [H - Mal’Ganis] AotC <Responsibilities> LF Raiders for Relaxed Mythic Prog and M+

Feel free to also DM me on Discord @ riptidekillshot

We’re actively seeking out a ranged DPS to fill this spot so the sooner you reach out to me the greater the chance we can possibly match up. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Nexs

We might be a perfect fit we fit your schedule and your desires we are 9/9H and 3/9M and just like to continue pushing at our own pace we raid tues/wed 8-11pm est (we get aotc quite quickly)

if this interests you you can add me gilga2k#1922 on bnet OR add gilgatcs on discord

we could use another ranged dps on our team - we raid Mon and Thurs 7-10pm PST. More info can be found in my recruitment post below with contact info. THANKS!

BTAG: Ham#1184

Hey Nexs, we are Nerve Gaming 3/9M Team on experiments which is about to die Tuesday. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 est- 11:30 est. If your interested hit me up we would love to talk to you and see about getting you on board.
Discord: jnastyttv
battlenet: Pewpew#12312

Hey man! I am one of the healers for the guild Devious and was wondering if we could chat a little bit more about a possible trial. We are 3/9M on third phase of Experiments for progression.

My bnet is Ley#11334, and discord is Ley2124. Hoping to hear back from you!

Guild & Server: Area52 [H]
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: Aberrus 9/9 NM 9/9H
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
Goal: AOTC is a milestone. Our main goal every tier is to improve. We’re looking for mythic prog mindset and for players that are willing to change classes/specs if needed for fights. We have lofty ambitions that we are confident we can achieve. If you are a competitive player looking to go to Mythic, This is a place for you. We’re always looking for more rebels to join us.

What to expect when joining?
Everything is done in a serious environment, but during breaks, there is some humorous banter. We invest a lot in our players, so you won’t need to worry about the cost of raiding.

Expectations for our players:
If you do not comprehend a fight, you have to research it outside of raid time and ask questions in our community channels. This allows you to think critically before we pull the boss, and we can then make the best use of our time. You must maintain a 90% attendance rate - we can’t slay bosses until everyone shows up and is ready to play. When you enter the raid, you must put your ego aside. Everyone must contribute to the group’s success; we must do or die together.

Our raid team’s current top priorities:
Flex tank - Someone who will predominantly dps but is willing to switch to the tank position when necessary. Range dps and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well.

Mage: Any (Low Demand)
Druid: Balance/Feral
Shaman: Ele/Resto
Monk: Mistweaver/Windwalker
Warlock: Any
Pally: Holy/Ret
DH: Havoc (Low Demand)
Evoker: Prev
DK: Unholy (prefer)

When contacting us, please include a link to your Warcraft Logs. Also, please be prepared to tell us what you can bring to the team, thank you!

Hello,

Parasomnia is a late night raid team looking to fill spots for our raid team.

Right now we are 9/9H 3/9M.
Our current roster consists of former high level mythic players. We want to progress on a two raid night schedule and enjoy all aspects of the game besides raiding. We have a small team of high level mythic + players as well.

Current Needs
DPS Evoker
Any healer

Raid times: Wednesday/Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm Pacific time

If your interested contact;
Irizz#1719 (discord irizz#0828)