443 Prot/Ret Paladin LF EST Guild

Hello recruiters,
Trying to navigate this site has been quite fun! I am posting in the hopes of finding a new home and a group of passionate people to play with. I recently got a new job and looking for guild that can fit my new schedule. I am looking for a guild in need of a Prot paladin however I am willing to play Ret. I am currently 441Ilvl 66Neck and 8/8H experience (I am 8/8M experience but 4/8 obtained. and have logs for azshara. ) I am looking for a horde side (sorry alliance) EST guild starting around 9 pm till 1am. looking to raid 2 nights, weekdays or weekends. I am willing to server transfer after trial period. Always down to run M+ keys. I as a rule of thumb I come raid ready (I.e. bring my own food/flask/pots etc.) Always willing to take feed back (only way to learn) As such, I am looking to progress further into mythic for this tier and the ones to come. I’m Really looking for a stable place to call home and a reason to log into the game. I’m hoping that will be with you!
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

TL;DR
Prot/ret paladin LF Guild

1. Times available & time zone: 9pm -1am EST (only 2 nights. weekdays or ends)
  2. Server preference: currently on Hyjal Willing and wanting to transfer
  3. Faction preference: Horde
  4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore
  5. Current progression/experience: 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N EP
  6. Recent logs (if available): have logs available upon request Paladinhttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/34113505
  7. Contact info: here or Bnet-NightyKnight#1867
  8. Anything else:

[Horde] Lunácy-Thrall 4/8m~ We are a guild of adult players, many of whom have played since Vanilla or BC. We have jobs, responsibilities and obligations like anyone else; but we still try to push mythic content, do Mythic Pluses, and complete achievements. Lunácy tries to make the most of the limited time we raid, and we push to clear mythic content at a competitive pace.

What we expect:
-Punctuality (95% raid attendance. Post in Discord if you must be absent.)
-Strong knowledge of your class and a mindset to always try and improve.
-Be able to take criticism. Be low stress and easy going just as we are!
-Be a team player. Voice your opinions.
-Actively be working on your character outside of raid.

Progression:

• The Eternal Palace: 8/8H, 4/8M
  • Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 6/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:15pm – 12:15am EST

Contact info:

If you are interested in becoming a valued member to our raid team message me at

• (Battlenet) Doublediesel#1362
  • (Discord) Ey#9300

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Lesser,

<AfterLífe> of Illidan Horde has an immediate opening for a Tank. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Progression:
7/8M EP - 3rd Phase
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426
Fruitseller- - - Computer#1714

Thank you for considering AfterLífe!

still looking

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (7/8M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a Ret Paladin for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Would love to talk we are a newish guild and are 4/8 and progressing on org just could just a couple more solid dps to round out our core. We are a horde guild on thrall. We raid Tuesday Thursday 9-1130est and also run keys daily my btag is Fire#1218,.