441 Hunter LF Guild

I can get into the meat and potatoes of the “about me” over a real conversation.

What I’m looking for is a community that enjoys the game together. It’s really that simple. If you are working on Mythic content I do have some experience as a mythic raider and would very much like to get back into that.

Big fan of keys as well.

Available to raid:
M-F
5:00pm-9:30pm CST

I work super early.

I look forward to speaking with you guys.

BNET-Ripjack#11906
DISCORD-rip5263

still looking.

We could use another strong hunter!

NRG - Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: DH/Rogue
-Healer: CLOSED
-Tanks: CLOSED

Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.

Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US

You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

Hey Bouncy, We’re looking to add some more dps to our roster. I’ll leave a link to our post for more information, as I am not sure your schedule works with ours.*

Not sure if you are PST or EST , makes a differance. But let me know if you can do these times and are interested.

thanks for the interest so far!

still looking!

I added you on discord. Let’s chat.

discord: Raemynn (Two N’s)

Hey there!

My guild is Bremerton INC. We are a Bremerton, WA based guild recruiting players who are interested in a semi-casual chill AoTC guild. Non-mythic raiding but some of us do push M+keys and get Keystone Hero. Our top end players are mythic raider caliber. We are looking for any and all roles with high green/low blue parses and above. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 530-830PM Pacific Time. Message me or join the Bremerton INC community page in Looking for guild. Let me me know if you have any questions! Discord : soupypoopypants

Thanks for the interest so far!

schizo is a newly re-formed guild on area 52 looking to recruit for a core Raid Team. We raid W/Th 8:30-11EST. All of us are 9/9H and 4/9M exp, and are looking to build back to progging CE together.
We Are Currently Looking for: Healers of any spec, and a few dps to round out the team.
Any exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of immediate recruitment needs.
For any questions, please send discord DMs to: toasteeyy, penguinator766

hey guys. Unfortunately I am still looking for a place to land!

Just send you a discord request

Final Chapter is a raiding guild formed in 2007 on Rivendare (16 years ago)

4/9 Mythic

Tues/Wed (6 hours weekly)
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST) (9pm est)

We’re old very old… and we need you!

discord: .qazzi or trakk
bnet: Qazzi#1993