441 Havoc DH LF raid guild

Hello, 441 Havoc DH LF raiding guild, T/W 9PM-3AM, every other day 10:30pm- 3AM. any progression, any realm!

DXMonik: I wasn’t sure what time zone you were referencing in your post but we raid Monday and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 PM Pacific Time. We have cleared heroic Palace for this tier but are expanding our roster in preparation for the new raid. If these times work for you I’d be happy to talk more in game or via discord. Battle net = Dysphoric #1580. Discord = Dysphoric#0077

Take Care-
Dys

If you are referring to EST, check out our info and hit me up.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. We are looking to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push as well as begin preparing for 8.3!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

I apologize, the times that I posted as my availability are eastern standard times.

Additionally, I am a very active player, M+, pvp, CE raider for every expansion, returning from a short hiatus.

So you couldn’t do 7-11 EST tues/wed?
We have been looking for a Demon Hunter DPS for what seems like years now, and can’t seem to find one.
If something changes lemme know!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/one-horde-tues-wed-10-year-guild-4-8m

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Mon & Wed 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles, except tanks.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

we raid sat/sun 7-10 pm est are you interested in switching to alliance for those times?