441 Havoc DH LF guild to settle down with :)

Hey thanks for opening this post

I’m Czarni and looking for a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild(that’s wants to progress into mythic aswell) for the rest of the xpac and into Shadowlands. I really want to find a guild to stick with.

I started raiding in Cata and didn’t raid again until legion. This xpac i have 8/8N EP and 5/8H EP. Really looking to get back into it. I have good class knowledge and learn/know all the fights fast and before i come into raid. I’m currently 441 and have lvl 75 neck, with rank 7 cloak. I usually play 4-6 hours on the weekdays and anywhere from 8-12 on the weekends. Also looking for something late night into early am PST because of my work hours. PREFER weekend raiding from Fri-sun anytime around 5pm PST through 7am PST. Or during weekdays i can raid from 8am ish PST through 2pm PST

Any questions or to reach out:
Bnet - Bushdid311#1329
Discord - Derb#6022

Thanks!

Lok’tar, friend! Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde is recruiting for 8.3. We raid progression Fri/Sat 7-10 central and have a casual run on Thursdays 7-10 central.

We love people that like to find a home and stick around. Our guild is 10 years old and many have been around for a majority of that time.

Ember#1670 bnet
Ember#2528 disc

Hearts of FIRE is recruiting for raiders! We are a laid back group that has fun on raid nights while still obtaining AotC each tier. We are currently looking for DPS and TANKS. We raid Friday/Saturday 12am-3am EST (9pm-12am PST). /w if interested

Hey Czarni,

Numbers is currently our only block we’ve had on moving up into Mythic raiding, but we have always managed to get at least AotC every tier. However, I can guarantee stability as Final Stand’s been around and raiding since it began.
Aside from that, allow me to give you the full run down;

The Quick and Dirty:
Guild & Server: Final Stand, Duskwood (Connected Bloodhoof)
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST (2100-2400)
Current Progression: Ny’alotha 1/12H, The Eternal Palace 8/8H
Recruitment Contacts: Primary: Kalsam (Discord @KalsamRetritro#5867 /Bnet Kalsam#1794)
Optional: Dobby (Dobby#1806), Lollie (Lollie#1170), or any officer in-game
Wowprogress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/Final+Stand
Raiderio: /raider.io/guilds/us/duskwood/Final%20Stand
Requirements: Be Fun, Open and Diverse. Understand your role, and be willing to take constructive criticism.
Needs: One to Two Healers - Pref; Priest, Shaman or Paladin, Havoc DH, and Ranged DPS; Our WoWProgress is always up to date on what is needed.

Expanded Introduction:
Final Stand is one of the oldest raiding guilds on Duskwood. We are a raiding guild with a relaxed approach to raiding and are looking for players interested in working on progression, can play well with others, and are always willing to learn with a good attitude. Our focus each raid tier is at least AotC, with Mythic as determined based on the groups desires.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday 9:00-12:00 PM EST. With a five minute break roughly every hour.
Flasks and Food are provided for progression, and many in the guild are willing to make potions for reduced costs to guildmates. Enchants and gems are available for raiders.

We like to do more than just play WoW. Our discord is often filled with people playing a wide variety of games and we encourage all who join to jump in.

Anyone interested in finding a home more than just a guild is encouraged to PST online (or bnet) to Dobby (Dobby#1806), Lollie (Lollie#1170), Kalsam (Kalsam#1794), Tirnotham, or Nahmbra.

Area-52 Horde 6/12N. Progression minded guild, we are currently looking for any and all DPS and a Healer for our Heroic and Mythic Progression. Currently (may change) raids are Weds, Thurs 8-11 Eastern. We also do Mythic +'s (need tanks) and occasional PVP.

We have achieved AOTC for every tier since Antorus, and have plance to go for cutting edge this season with big hopes for Shadowlands.

Btag Slickspot93#1562