441 Gdruid/437 Boom OS, 433 Brm LF guild. 3/8M

Berserk-Bleeding Hollow is 3/8 Mythic with a 1% on ashvane right now ( :frowning: ), we are looking to fill out with a few more dps, raid 8-11 tues/thurs so lmk

Lets chat, and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Are you willing to MS Balance? If so…

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 3/8M (working on Ashvane) and 8/8H (AotC) in Eternal Palace.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hi. I’m with Fair Enough on Area 52, Horde. We raid tues-thurs-sun from 8:15-11:30est and are currently 5/8M and working on Queen’s Court. If you’d like to chat more, you can add my btag at: Sheridan#11238

Like a few others have said, if you don’t mind boomie w/ just a bit of tank OS, we are always looking for competent ranged dps. 4/8M, raid nights are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If that jives with your schedule, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

About us:

“Yeah Right” is a late night mythic progression guild, with core members who have been together since Wrath of the Lich King. Our team believes in maintaining a high standard of play and having a friendly but competitive atmosphere while pushing mythic progression. Our goal is to have a positive raid environment that encourages and congratulates raiders for optimal play. We pride ourselves in having an extremely low turnover rate and active community outside of raid.

RAID SCHEDULE: 9 Hour Raid Week

• Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:00pm-1:00am PST (1:00am – 4:00am EST)

CURRENT RAID PROGRESS

• 5/8M Eternal Palace (Current US Rank 206)
  • 9/9 BOD (US Rank 304)
  • 8/8 Uldir (US Rank 537)

Current Needs:

• Holy Paladin
  • Disc Priest
  • Shadow Priest
  • Warlock
  • Boomkin
  • Mage

Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes.

Minimum Requirements:

• Competitive parses
  • Level 60 plus neck
  • Current Mythic raiding experience
  • 90%+ attendance (and the ability to post out in Discord 24 hours ahead of time)

For guild inquiries please add and message our officers

• Recruitment Officer: bliss#0227 (discord) clkrohn#1535 (battlenet)
  • GM: busdawg#1836 (battlenet)

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 3/8 Mythic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: **ANY **
Healer: high priority disc priest, monk, all good parses apply
Tank: high priority Monk, all experienced tanks welcome

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

Hey there I am currently seeking a tank to start asap for our mythic team here at Transcend. I would love to chat more with you, We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs, 9-11 pm est. hit me up
Jaharra#9913 (discord fastest response)
BT: Brittster#1804
We are alliance and we are 3/8 EP , have logs etc. Hope to hear from you

Just lost our MT to his job and looking to fill the spot. Would be willing to offset xfer costs if it works out. Solid group being held back by a few ppl flaking out for classic. Working hard to fix that.

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US :Alliance:
Raid Times/Days: Friday & Saturday 8-11pm EST
Cleared: 4/8M Realm 34 US 581 - 8/9M Realm 47 US 800
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for tank, healer & a couple DPS to knock out Eternal Palance with us. Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys.

<Disconnect> 4/8M (Orgo 2%), 2-day weekend late night, Fri/Sat 9:45pm-1:45am PST, LF Ranged DPS, Healer, Tank

Disconnect [US, Area 52, Horde] is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment.

We realm transferred to Area 52 from Stormrage in May 2018. Guild used to be called Shattering.

Recruiting Warlock, Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, S Priest, Ele Shaman, Tank, R Druid, R Shaman. Exceptional players with other classes always welcome.

Raid times:

Friday & Saturday

9:45pm-1:45am PST

10:45pm-2:45am MST

11:45pm-3:45am CST

12:45am-4:45am EST (server time)

Apply on our website disconnectwow . enjin . com

What you can expect from <Disconnect>:

Strong Guild leadership focused on progression

An easy going and friendly atmosphere not common in most progression guilds

Dedicated and skilled core team

A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun

What we expect from you:

Consistency

Raid awareness

Accountability and responsibility

Experience and knowledge to excel at your class/spec

Desire to progress and push yourself every raid

Apply on our website disconnectwow . enjin . com

Discord contact: Lep#9135

Hey there, please get in touch with me if we sound like the right fit

TLDR Version :slight_smile:

Guild- [A] But My Parse
Server- US-Proudmoore, Pacific Time Zone
Times- Tues/Thurs/Sunday (Optional) 6pm-9pm PST
Progression- 7/9 M BoD 8/8 H TEP 3/8 M TEP

More info-A <But My Parse> 5/8 M TEP US Proudmoore LF Melee/Range dps/Tank - #13 by Philmckraken-proudmoore

Contact info-
Philmckraken (Recruitment officer)- Hiddentroll#13894 (Bnet)/ Phil_mckraken#2018 (Discord)

Kyzzi (Raid Lead)- Kyzzi#11594 (Bnet)/ Kyzzi#2547 (Discord)

Gigi (Guild Master)- Gigi#1566 (Bnet)/ Gigi#4411 (Discord)

We can start a position immediately (this raid week. We raid tonight at 9 EST). A few <5% Orgo pulls. Our Tank just announced that he will have to start missing Raids due to classes. So we have a Brew Tank spot

About Us:

<SECURITY> is a semi-hardcore guild currently recruiting for our Mythic core. After reforming in Legion after a Multi-Expansion break, we evolved from a casual guild into a capable Mythic guild. Post-transition we achieved Cutting Edge in Antorus and carried that success into BFA, reaching Cutting Edge again in both Uldir and BoD.

We are currently striving to improve further and finish the Tier Top 200 US. Our players are dedicated and passionate, reflecting our mentality. We’re looking for driven players with similar goals to become a part of our family.

Progress and Times:

RAIDERIO - https://raider.io/guilds/us/arthas/SECURITY
Mythic Progression: Tuesday/Thursday/Monday [9:00PM - 12:00AM] (EST)
Optional Heroic: Wednesday [9:00PM - 12:00AM] (EST)

Recruitment:

ROLE CLASS PRIORITY

|Ranged DPS|Warlock|HIGH|
|TANK|MONK|HIGH|

Expectations:

• Attendance (90%+)
  • Great attitude and desire to improve
  • Significant knowledge of your Class
  • Ability to give and receive criticism

Contacts:

Shakerdeepz - GM / Raid Lead
BNet: Shaker#1787
Discord: Shaker#6358
Raist - Officer
BNet: Tretinik#1154

Hey Father Bear!

As a fellow Bear Lover I hope to see you on the Fields of Azeroth soon. If you are open to swapping Factions and want a solid 2 night a week group look below!

Gray Parses Only

About Us:

We are a Mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage-US . We created this guild in Legion and have built from the ground up to make ourselves a high level team and a close family. We have overcome the hardships of being a new guild and finally succeeded at getting CE last tier. When not raiding, we strive to maintain activity through PvP, high level M+ keystones, various other games or just chat about the real world.

We always look at exceptional applicants regardless of class

ALSO maintaining a raid ready alt is encouraged

Raid times are Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST

We also host alt raids Saturday 10pm EST

We ask that you post your character sheet from Raider IO, Warcraft Logs or Wowprogress on our RECRUITMENT discord channel.

BFA Progression

4/8M, 8/8H EP – 9/9M BDA – 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Legion Progression

10/11 Mythic Antorus – 5/9M ToS – 5/10M NH – 3/3H ToV – 4/7M EN

We achieved Cutting Edge this expansion!! We hope those joining us have that same mind-set in our progression in future tiers and expansions!

For any questions or inquiries:

Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E

Or add Val#1862, Desto#11250, Kirnal#1437, Raklion#1133, Mastablastah#1100

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

We’d be interested in hearing more about your boomkin os or brm! Good luck in your search!

Color Blind - 4/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 2/8M Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Vel#11438

3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 3/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

IMPACT (3/8M) is a newly formed guild with a solid mythic experienced core seeking to push into mythic and eventually get CE with hardcore progression on a casual schedule. We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn’t listed in our needs feel free to come to us.

Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est (prog) Fri 8-11pm est casual/alt run

Needs: BrM, H DH, Spriest, Mage, Lock, Hpal, Disc priest, Ele/Resto Shaman

Contact Info:
Church#1680
Birch44#1969

Resolute are recruiting.
Horde, bleeding hollow.
We mythic raid Tuesday and Thursday nights, 8-10.30pm est. With an optional Wednesday heroic/alt/fun raid.

We’re a pretty chill group who like to push mythic content without an elite attitude. We push mid to high keys too.

We’re currently 3/8 mythic and we achieved 6/9mythic in BoD.

If we sounds like a group you’d be interested in checking out, please feel free to add me to bnet. Pumpkins#1961

Administrators on illidans is currently recruiting rdps to round out our mythic roster. Currently 3/8 active community of key runners, and rated pvpers if you’re interested feel free to contact me on discord (Aerbain#1110) or bnet (sneakysquid#180625)