440+iL/2500 Rated M+ WW Monk/R-Sham

Good Day folks,

BNET = JosephB#1674 / Discord = jforjoe
Ideally I would love a 1 night a week raiding guild on EST. I understand that may be asking for a bit much, but hey, its a shot! I am down for 2 nights a week as well, as long as it ends by 11pm, cus raiding til 12am is a bit much when ya gotta wake for work in 6 hours =P.

I have a Resto-Sham that is 443/444 iL and 2600 M+ rated. (Horde Thrall)
I have a Windwalker Monk that is 441 iL and 2500 M+ rated. (Horde Thrall)
I am currently gearing my fresh 70 Retribution Paladin so his iL is 400 with no M+ rating atm. (Alliance Stormrage)

I am AOTC and 3/9 Mythic experience. I reside in the northeast, hence the desire for EST raiding schedule. I have been playing since vanilla, like real classic vanilla, 2004 WoW and am decently active throughout the week with M+ and grinding quests and such. Pretty chill/casual player who enjoys pushing content, but not trying to make it my life’s work anymore. Just looking for some quality people who are competent and can make use of the 1 night a week raid (I am open to 2 nights). I mained a healer for every expansion so am comfortable with that and have been playing the WW-Monk as of late to help the guild with the melee-buff. So I am open to play whatever, as long as the guild is active and when I log on, im not the only dude. I digress. Looking forward to hear back from folks!

PS ~ I am willing to take my toons anywhere. Cheers!

Hello! We are Pre Pull Kings on Area 52 and are 4/9M and raid 8-11 EST. We are looking for DPS and a healer for our raid team. We have a large group of people doing keys and playing games outside of raid.
I’d you’d like to chat more add me on discord- Olysian#5213

1 Like

Sent on Disc

Hey Jforjoe! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have a discord, if so I can add ya and chat with ya? Thank you for the response!

Absolutely! :slight_smile: Discord username is yrreg#2167. I have to run out for a bit but I will be back and available to chat this afternoon if that works for you.

1 Like

Hey there jforjoe,

I’d love to chat about a spot in our raid group. I will shoot you a discord request and leave my info below. Hope to chat soon!

Disc - doctersauce
Bnet - Doctersauce#1397

1 Like

Please disregard folks. I have found a home. Thank you!

Hiya! I raid with a guild called Requiem on Wyrmrest Accord Horde side. Right now we run a weekly 3/9 M clear for vaults, and we’re mostly looking to fill our ranks for a CE push in 10.2! (DPS our primary need) We’re a tight group of friends that love sharing our energy with others. Our raid times are Sunday Monday, 9 PM EST-12AM. If you could afford to do 3 hours on Sunday and 2 hours on Monday we would love to have you as WW! :D, feel free to hit me up here, on discord barny8263 , or on bnet Eggs#11694 . GL in your search!