(A) 451 Mage Returning Player LF 2 Night/Week Raiding Guild

Hello! I am looking for a guild to join and raid with for patch 8.3. An ideal schedule for me would be raiding twice a week. Even though this would be ideal, I am flexible. I have slowly been getting back into the raiding scene since I have came back to wow (I only played for a couple of weeks within WOD/Legion). My current BFA resume includes mythic+ keys (11 being the highest). I have also puged multiple bosses in Uldir/EP. My Wow resume includes the following:

PVP: Multiple gladiator titles on multiple classes/specs.

Vanilla: Server first MC-BWL, AQ, Naxx (Chromaggus server)

BC: SSC, TK, WOE, BT (All server first, Scarlet Crusade server)

WOTLK: Naxx, OS, EOE, ICC (heroic)

Beyond WOTLK I have played very casually

Also- I can raid on a different class if needed. I feel the most comfortable on DPS/tank but I can also heal. My current 120’s includes mage (A), shaman (A), rogue (H), DK (H), pally (A), monk (A), Dh (H). My mage is my most invested character at ilv 451 and a majority of needed essences

1 Like

Hey Zolneosbrah!

I run a newer Horde guild on Arthas, and we would love to talk with you about joining our community if Horde was a possibility for you! Our team would love to add your Mage (or another of your characters, depending on your preference!) to our roster for fun times and boss kills! I’ve posted our standard broadcast below; please feel more than welcome to reach out if you are interested! Hope I can talk with you soon! Best of luck in your search!

< Valor >

Server/Region/Zone: Arthas - US Eastern

Contacts:
Pete (GM) - Mom#11116 (BNet) or Chat Mom#4179 (Discord)
Chordle (Recruitment) - gwerdna#1257 (BNet) or gwerdna93#4767 (Discord)

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)
Thursday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)

Current Needs: We currently have a heavy need for melee and ranged DPS. Exceptional tanks and healers will be considered, but our positions for those roles are currently filled. :slight_smile:

About Us: Valor is a newly formed Heroic raiding guild in 8.3 looking to maintain a healthy balance between having fun and progressing through the current raid tier. Though the guild is new, the core team has years of experience with raiding and guild leadership. We strive to foster an environment where World of Warcraft players can find a reliable group of people to play the game with, but also an environment where people can meet new friends, share some laughs, and generally enjoy the game. Outside of raid, we also look to run Mythic+, Transmog Runs, PvP, and even games outside of WoW.

Raiding Requirements: As we are a newly formed group still adding more friends to the team, we are fairly open to receiving players at all levels of the game to be a part of our community. However, as we start to progress further through the raid, Valor is asking those interested in joining to achieve the following:

• Average iLvl of 430 (or higher)
  • Heart of Azeroth Level 65 (or higher)
  • Normal and/or Heroic raid experience (not required, but a bonus!)
  • Raid logs from the current expansion (not required, but a bonus!)

Hi Zolneosbrah,

Would you be interested in switching to the Horde?

Parts Unknown - Zul’Jin (US)

We offer a casual raiding environment that focuses on achieving AoTC. Ideally, we’re also looking for people that like to run Mythic + and also log in on non-raid nights.

Progression:

11/12 N & 2/12 H Ny’alotha

Raid Schedule:

Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Needs:

1 Healer
1 DPS w/ Healing off spec
1 Mage
1 DPS w/ Tank off spec

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested.

Good afternoon Zolneosbrah. Pantheon raids Tues/Weds 7pm to 10pm est. We need a mage. We also run mythic+ throughout the week. Our main goal is always AOTC, if we have the numbers we try for some mythic. We are a guild founded in 2007, pretty laid back adult group. Would love to have you around for 8.3 and beyond. If you wanna chat more add me Kaj#11882

Hi, Zolneosbrah,
I’m Ettyn, with Chain Reaction. We are an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Normal and Heroic, with an AotC goal for the tier. (Currently 8/12 N and 2/12H.) We’re looking to bring in a few more people who would enjoy raiding with us–primarily healers, Warlock, or Boomkin. We are also willing to help people out with earning essences, if needed.
We are a smaller guild, established in 2009. We have achieved AotC every tier (except one) since Cataclysm. We also enjoy Mythic +, reg dungeons, Islands, group Horrific Visions, and old runs for achievements, etc.
If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up, RowanBeth#1291. You’d be welcome (but totally not required) to join us for a trial run, if you like.

No Turning Back 3/12 M and 12/12H

We are a small guild on Sargeras that has an active community both in game and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night 6 hour a week raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve.

Raid Schedule: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior) Optional Heroic Friday.

Requirements: • Complete at least 1 +15 key per week. • Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras. •Keeping Heart of Azeroth neck levels competitive, grinding out corruption resistance on legendary cloak for 8.3 • Be on time for raid invites with consumables which includes pots, food, flasks, and runes. • Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, azerite, essences, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight. • Research on each fight for your specific role/class is required. • Sign up to raids on the in-game calendar. Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add my battle tag or discord info: Bnet: Ash#11430 Discord: Celesaris#7924

New guild just formed. Went 11/12 first week. Will be AoTC by next then onto mythic once we get a solid team together.

Horde Barthilas

11/12H Ny’alotha 5/8M EP

We aim to push progression within a 2-day (5-6 hour) schedule while still maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. We treat each other with respect and seek high performance, excellent game-play, and most importantly a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behaviour are not welcome here.

Raid Schedule:

Monday: 6:30 pm – 9 pm server time (GMT+10)

Thursday: 6:30 pm – 9 pm server time (GMT +10)

Optional: Sunday Farm run, for mythic trials and alts, or just to hang out and have some fun.

You must be able to make the core raid nights reliably (we do take attendance). Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider and that’s okay - all we ask is that you give us as much notice as possible.

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously. Our end goal is to be able to fully clear the content but also keep the friendly spirit of the game alive, as we believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with.

What we expect from you:

Discord and a working mic are required

We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism, take ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be counted an asset to the team.

Time is limited with only 2 nights a week to raid, and we do not take people wasting it lightly. We all have families, careers, or studies, so consideration of other players’ time is important. To that end, all raiders should come to raid prepared with consumables (food, flask, potions, runes, re-roll tokens). We do have a master of coin to help fund guild activities, but this is not to be taken advantage of. We also expect everyone to use prepots - please do not be the reason we wiped on less than %1.

Finally, we expect all raiders to read up on upcoming encounters and their role within them before the first pull of the boss. We prefer players who can not only follow a strategy but are also capable of thinking on their feet and adapting without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter. Above all, though, we expect you to own your mistakes and learn from them. You don’t have to be perfect, but nothing is more frustrating than wiping to the same thing over and over.

What we are looking for:

Heals – Resto shaman or holy pally preferred, but all healers considered.

Ranged DPS – Mage or BM hunter preferred, but all RDPS considered.

Melee DPS – Ret paladin preferred.

Tanks – Prot pally or Brewmaster preferred, but other tanks considered.

Exceptional players of any class and spec should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player - we just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

Our trial period is 2 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - performance, situational awareness, attendance, attitude towards raid encounters and wipes, and how well you fit into the raid team.

Mythic Keystones:

We run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Please contact an officer for further information.

Discord - Tom(warkeys)#3543 -best point of contact.
Bnet - Boss#1709
Facebook

Hey Zolneosbrah! I can completely understand the ideal 2 night a week thing. God knows I haven’t wanted to raid more than 2 nights a week in quite some time (although this will be my first tier actually doing that!). So I’m also a horde one that stopped by to drop a line but if I pique your interest please feel free to add me so we can chat :sparkling_heart:

{Ashen Crusade} - Thrall

Wednesday/Thursday

8pm Eastern - 11pm

All Adult

Currently progressing through heroic (all done with normal boys) we’re an AOTC mythic dabbling guild. We run keys together, (high and low), pvp, as well as raiding. Social, not cliquey. Discord has people just chatting. Tanks and tank alts for keys, consistent healers, and maturity when necessary . A complete understanding of when to get content done, and when to have a blast :boom:! Not family friendly, but a wow family…

Currently Recruiting

Ranged DPS
(Exceptional melee feel free to pop in too)

Bnet: Sataraa#1236

Discord: Sataraa#7094

Hey Zolneosbrah!
The Turtles is an Alliance guild on Stormrage that raids twice a week, Mon/Tues from 9-11:30pm EST. We’re currently 10/12N and 5/12H. The goal is AOTC and some light mythic dabbling - but the bigger goal is raiding with efficient progression and good people.

We’re 18+ and while we joke around and make fun of eachother regularly, the toxicity present in many mythic guilds is not something you’ll find here. It’s also not a group that will go for CE, though!

On our off-nights and non-raid times, folks can be found in keys, on alts, or working on achievements. And maybe fishing for a few rare crazy folks - what can I say, it’s a zen pastime.

Sound promising? Let’s chat. Cazenovia#1274 on bnet or Cazenovia#4987 on discord.

Hi Zolneosbrah. If you’re looking to get back into a bit more serious raiding, we’re looking to add another mage to our CE team. If our raid times work for you, would like to chat.

12/12H is a CE focused raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Farm content re-clears (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – Disc priest, holy paly (may consider resto druid)

Ranged DPS – preference for Warlock, Mage (full on hunters)

Melee DPS – Ret paladin

Tanks – not at this time (tho dps with solid tank o/s always appreciated)

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

Black Omen is an Area 52 Horde guild that raids Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 PM EST.
We are primarily a Heroic raiding guild, but after completing that difficulty we strive to make an attempt at some Mythic raiding. Mythic raiding is optional for all raiders as it is not our main focus. During Eternal Palace the guild had a change in leadership and is moving forward with a more serious approach to raiding.
Progression :
Nya: 8/12H

About Us :
Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday: 8pm – 11pm EST (Server Time)
Progression fights we require all members to be ready to go, on time and focused, when we farm raid it can be a little more laid back.
We strive to maintain a friendly, respectful environment while still having a good time. Bad attitudes are not going to fly. Be supportive and help where you can, while being receptive to others who are trying to extend a helping hand.
We also designate specific nights to M+ content but a handful of us are regularly pushing higher key dungeons last patch and come 8.3’s changes we’re trying to go hard right off the bat. If this is something that interests you we’re always looking for more people to diversify group comps.
What we are looking for :
We want players who want to raid not just in it for an AoTC achievement but for the sake of raiding. We expect players to improve themselves every week not to just get by. We don’t expect the best raiders in the world, we want players that will seek to actively improve their performance and be accountable as a player. Just because we’re not a mythic raiding guild doesn’t mean we don’t want people to apply themselves.
Absences are understandable; however, we expect raiders to inform an officer or the raid leader if they will be unable to attend raids in order for appropriate replacements to be found.
Discord is a required resource, as we utilize it for voice communication, player interaction, and guild cohesion.

Zyven: BNet Orko#1645
Alchmey: BNet: Alchemy#1707

(11/12 H NYA) Insomnia (R3) of of US-Mal’Ganis is looking for range dps (Boomy, Warlock pref) and exceptional dps in general to fill out our core roster to push into Mythic.

Our goal as a team is to keep killing the next boss and progressing as a group towards one singular goal. If you have similar goals and can make our raid times, this could be your new team.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. With an optional night on Tuesday.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact cryomanncer#1221 to chat, or visit https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment to apply!

of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Raid 1 - Color Blind - 3/12M NYA (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
Raid 3 - Insomnia - 11/12H NYA (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - cryomanncer#1221
Raid 4 - Clockwise - 7/12N NYA (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
Raid 5 - Loud Noises - 11/12H NYA (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
Raid 6 - Barely Heroic - 4/12H NYA (10:30pm - 12:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647 ww