440 tank main looking for guild

Attempting again.
I’m a tank main looking for a guild in prep for the next tier.
I can bring 2x 440 tanks (blood DK, Prot warrior). Currently gearing 2 healers on the side, funnily enough both are almost 420 (holy priest, preservation evoker), alternative, I got 2 DPS at 420 as well (BM hunter, Assassination Rogue).
Can raid whatever days/nights.
Also down to farm things like dawn.

What I can also bring, while not much, is a almost capped blacksmithing in weapons (and have almost maxed armour smithing)

What server? Anarch inc is on Dath’remar. We are a AOTC and social guild.

Hey there :slight_smile:

The Collective is on Barthilas, are now taking applications for next session.
We currently have an AOTC raid team (Wed/Mon 8:15-10:30pm aest) and a mythic raid team (Wed/Mon 8:15-10:30pm aest) - subject to tryouts for the mythic team.

We also run more casual raid runs that are open to everyone and have lots of members that run M+.

Link for our current recruitment post → [A/H] Barthilas Tanks/Healers/DPS

If you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, feel free to add me on discord: cynters or so1orage

Interested in giving your guild a shot. Aiming to do mythic raiding endgame, but also love the casualness of AotC.
Would there be an issue if my primary server is khaz?

Hit me up on discord so1orage

Hi there :slight_smile: Im Lillithe, raid leader for Immortal Ascension. We are a mythic prog guild, not CE focused but pushing as much of mythic as we can each season (goal of at least half the bosses). We are currently 4/9M with 3.4% on Rashok. We’re recruiting for our current prog group as well as for 10.2. Raid nights are Wed/Thurs 8-10. 30 server time. If you’re interested in having a chat add me on bnet :slight_smile: Nalla#11185

Are you still looking for a guild?

hey mate if you’re still looking for a guild id love to have a chat.

on break until next tier we raid mon/wed with an additional day the first four weeks of prog on sunday the times being 7-10PM AEST or ST. our progress for this tier was 8/9M if you’re interested add my btag Keylessrain#1481 or discord Jay#3936

Hi Alielissaris,

MDMA Strats could be the guild for you! Feel free to reach out if you’re still looking for a home :slight_smile:

Hi Alielissaris if you are still on the look out for a guild our guild is starting afresh. Our recruitment post is here

If you want to add my btag missdivine#11226 and we can have a chat in game or on discord.

We are always looking for fun and friendly community members. Enjoy your game play :slight_smile:

Greetings Alielissaris!

Here is hoping that Attempt 2.0 has better results than the first time. :wink:

Since your time of whatever also matches our raid schedule, I felt compelled to leave our guild information here!

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147