440 Shadow Priest LF Mythic Prog Guild

Took last expansion off due to buying a house. I am back and ready to continue my mythic prog journey.

Looking for a permanent home. I have a decent amount of mythic prog experience with a couple of cutting edge from WoD. No logs this expansion but have logs from castle (healing) and from BFA ny’alotha.

Believe#11240

Hey there, Believe. I didn’t see what time you preferred for raid so I’ll post my guild’s recruitment and let you take a look to see if the time works for ya.

Sensual Seduction
US - Sargeras
Current Raid Time: Friday 9:30PM to 12:30 AM- Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time)
Alliance

Currently Recruiting:
High Need: Healer (Monk, Druid)
(Warrior-DPS, Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Mage, and DPS.)
Also recruiting: All DPS other than hunters

(Abberus 2/9M and 9/9 H) is looking for friendly/raiders who want to progress and have fun while doing it. We’re a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. We’re excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we’re striving for Mythic content. We’re hungry, we’re ambitious, and we’re dedicated. We want to progress but need the bodies to make it happen! Even if you are just looking for a friendly guild look no further!

We do have some expectations though:

Be friendly. - We’re all adults, just have fun here. We love to joke around in discord between pulls. It gets pretty hilarious! We tend to get a little loud, but that’s all the fun when you are still progressing in content with friends.

Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. At the end of the day we all pay to play this game and we ask you try you best to attend raid out of respect for the other members. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc.

Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes. The best thing you can do is learn from that. Our goal is to progress but to have fun while doing it.

Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild this xpac requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to add Kanna our recruiting officer to Real ID, Kanna#11827. We will get you in as a trial if everything works out. Provide us with the class/spec you’re interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy.

Contact Information
Kanna#11827 for more information!

[Guild: Rejected Raiders] is a chill late night PST raiding guild that is currently 3/9 Mythic. We are currently looking for a few DPS and one Healer to round out our roster. We raid T/TH 9pm-12am PST. Please reach out to me if you are interested!

Guild & Server: US-Tichondruis
Raid Times/Days: Tue/Thurs | 9p-12a Pacific |
Current Progression: 3/9 M
Requirements: Chill and Progression mindset. Please be 8/9 H and 435+ ilvl. Ability to Improve and learn from mistakes, CE Goal Oriented player. Needs: We are looking for talented dps but are always open to exceptional players in every position.

Check us out on the post below! Join our discord if ure interested and lets have a chat.

Thrall [Mystic Dragons] 5/9M Tues/Thurs 8-10PM EST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I feel like…we are destined to talk to each other…I need a SP for my team.

Hey there believe,

I’d love to chat as we are looking for some dps to round out our roster. I’ll leave our information below and shoot you a request. Hope to chat soon.