440 Rogue LF M EP Raid

Hello, I have a rogue alt ilvl440 65 heart that would like to at least do the first 3 or 4 bosses of Mythic EP, my availability is usually F/Sa/Su/M. Please leave a message or add me to discuss. Thanks!

Couldn’t find your Btag, so add Abbygale#11988 or message Abby#7395 on Discord if interested in discussing further please!

Hello! Tyrannosaurus Rekt is a Cutting Edge (CE) team founded just before Uldir. We are a close-knit group of players now raiding under Seraph’s banner who want to grow into the most successful 6-hour/week Mythic raiding team possible. We are definitely looking for a strong lock. Rogues are in high demand and we’d love to trial you.

We raid two days a week
Sun/Mon 9-12 Server time (CDT)

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

Good attitude! We don’t like hanging out with Negative Nancy or Ragaholic Ryan.

ilvl 430+, neck level 65+ (or close enough), 7/9M experience or better in BDA (or previous relevant Mythic experience). We may consider exceptional applicants who are returning to raiding, and have great logs from previous tiers

You must know your raiding class/spec thoroughly well. We will deep dive your logs.

We don’t require alts, but will assume you can play it near the level of your main

We require 90%+ Attendance. You must bring your focus and A-game for those 6 hours every week. We raid on an ultra-light schedule, so your active participation and reliability are imperative for us to progress at an enjoyable and engagingly fast pace.

Still reading? Yay!

If you’re the kind of player who loves to run M+, post pictures of your cat/dog, or just really likes dinosaurs, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Recruitment Contacts

Drastically#1553
Carrn#1452
Shawodiwodi#2995

https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment