440 Resto Sham LF 2-3 Day Myth A/H

bump it up

<DMCG> of Illidan - 4/8M

We are recruiting one tank, any ranged DPS, preferably mages, hunters and boomkins, as well as any type of healers.

• Tuesday - 9:30pm CST to 12:30am CST
  • Wednesday - 9:30pm CST to 12:30am CST
  • Thursday - 9:30pm CST to 12:30am CST

BTAG: Swiver#11128 .

Hey, we could use a solid healer to add to our core, ill add your bnet to reach out. Our info is below, thanks!

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression as the title states is 3/8M with pulls on Ashvane. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

bump it up

Hello! Here is a little about us! Good luck on finding your new home!!

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule

• Wednesday 7:00pm - 9:30pm CST (8:00pm - 10:30pm EST)
  • Friday 7:00pm - 9:30pm CST (8:00pm - 10:30pm EST)
  • Optional Saturday/Sunday (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

About Us
We are a semi-hardcore Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more competent raiders who want to have a great time, in a non toxic environment, looking to down bosses. Our raids are lead by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success. Koalaty time is not a hardcore guild we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity. We have been raiding together for almost a year and most of us have experience since vanilla. Please contact us at anytime with questions. Good luck to you all in finding a home for your toons! Best wishes!
Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Hey Lolkoalaz,

Wanted to gauge your interest in Daybreak on Turalyon Horde side. We’re currently 5/8M EP and raid Tues-Thurs 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM PST (12 - 3AM EST). We’re considered late night, been around since 2009, and are currently in desperate need of a resto shaman.

We’ve been doing this a long time and take pride in always having a space for raiders to raid and progress in an efficient manner. If this sounds like your cup of tea hit us up!

Uruborros#11792 (UB#1532 disc) and check out the discord page https:// discord .me/daybreakturalyon

Cheers and best of luck in your search.

<Sanctimonious> of Sargeras server is accepting all exceptional players! We are continuing our progression through mythic Eternal Palace and currently stand 4 /8 bosses down. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we look for in raiders include being committed and mature.

Raid Times:

• Tues-Thurs Mythic 6:45pm-10:30pm CENTRAL TIME

• Monday Heroic (Optional) 6:45pm-9:30pm CENTRAL TIME

We are actively seeking healers and ranged dps for our core raid group. This includes MISTWEAVER, resto druid, hunters, shadow priests, mages, moonkins, and players with EXCEPTIONAL logs. Logs in general are required for us to review and we are looking for epic/legendary parses.

If you are interested, please answer our recruitment questionnaire here.**

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSep9sBQG3yc9g7dLRw16qoP-wJVc3ZwwOGpvAXTcbPvcGq29A/viewform?usp=sf_link

This is my DISCORD tag Sophieann#2492

Hey Lolkoalaz

We are currently 8/8H,3/8M in Eternal Palace and only raid 2 nights a week

Resto/Boomkin druid (Flex) High Priority
Resto/Elemental Shaman (Flex) High Priority
Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest (Flex)
Mage
Warlock

All DPS will be strongly considered as we are a performance based guild.

Raid Times are as follows:

Sunday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST
Monday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST

What will be expected of you:

Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.
Attendance is a must, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but a heads up is always appreciated.
Preparedness is another must, we always show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the back ups just in case is required.
Performance is a no brainer. Although mechanics are important maintaining high DPS and or Healing is extremely important.

Please feel free to add the following Officers to Real ID if you are interested:

Notfalling#1204
Tradrienia#1273
Magmo#1272
Psyco#1810
Spøøky#1550

We only have 2 nights worth of raiding, although we do Mythic+'s throughout the week as well off night Heroic runs once progressing in mythic(when attendance permits on Wednesdays), we expect the best out of our players especially Sunday and Monday. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to the Officers with any questions. Thank You.

bump it up

Administrators (illidan) [H] is currently looking for a healer with a dps offspec for mythic prog. Currently 3/8 we raid Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30-10 ST. If youre interest and want to talk add my bnet Sneakysquid#180625

You should check out !

Hey !!!
If Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST would work for you I’d love to chat! We are 3/8M and I am looking for a shaman!

Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord)

bump it up

Hi Lolkoalaz! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for healer to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 3/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hi there Lolkoalaz!

<Despair> is looking for your class for The Eternal Palace! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are looking for a few roles to bolster our roster for mythic progression.

We are currently looking for:

• A Mage (Fire)

• A Priest (Shadow)

• A Warlock (Destro/Affliction)

• A Disc Priest/Resto Shaman

• A Healer with a DPS offspec

But all experienced ranged DPS will be considered.

Our Guild is full of a long-standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Progression: We are currently 4/8M.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday&Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey pal get ahold of me we have an immediate opening for a healer 4/8M Tuesday Thursday 10-1am. MkndY are heroic clears/sales. Healinmuffin#1732

getting back to ppl

If you can dispel and heal, you will be loved.

Bump it up!

updated my post above and still possibly lookin for an additional healer. lets chat if interested

4/8M EP Horde TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern

Rawra#1290