440 Mage LF Casual Guild

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, mog runs, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 430 item level

• 55 HoA Level

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: mw monk and resto druid

• Dps (any)

-priority to: Melee dps

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT
bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be the best players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a calm and fun approach.

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also complete M+ keys regularly, level alts, complete backraiding, old content, and dabble in PvP. If you’re a new (or returning player) looking for a home to spread your wings and learn in, Mediocrity is happy to help. Practice makes perfect and everyone has to start somewhere. :slight_smile:

Progression Raid Times

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

Optional Heroic re-clears created throughout the week

If interested feel free to DM me , contact me the GM at Fire#1110 (Discord), Fire#1218 (BNet)///

Hi Klora! We would love to have you join us if we sound like what you are looking for! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

Hi Klora,

What difficulty are you looking for? Ill add you so we can chat.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

What type of raiding are you looking for Klora? You may be interested in our raid team BTH or FART. Check us out below and visit our site to apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 6/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 8/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Exceptional Ranged DPS

BTH: Healer, DPS, potential tank

FART: Any DPS

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US109] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc priest, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

We are recruiting raiders, but also don’t mind helping returning players. We have an active guild and chat in discord all the time. Here is our recruitment and, thanks!

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.
We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri/Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)

Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

You could swing 3 nights, Dominion might be a perfect fit for you.

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 5/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

KLORA!

You literally just described our guild! I would really love to talk to you about how you can enjoy the game with us! My btag is rehna#1428. We have been an active community for over 8 years! We really do enjoy having fun and taking down bosses! Let’s Talk!

Here is some more information about us:

Guild Info: Just Wiped on Blackhand / Galakrond – US - Horde

Raid Schedule: Tuesday / Thursday 630-930 pm Central

Current Progression: 8/8 Heroic EP – AOTC; 18% left on Mythic Sivara

Mythic Plus Progression: At the high end we are pushing 10 keys weekly with almost nightly runs. We also run 14s and 15s with varying groups. We also run keys for all levels of play.

Who we are: Our community was established by a player base that appreciates the friendships formed within a guild. Through our 8 years, we have established real life friendships and remained active through every lull between expansions.

Our goals: Our progression raiders aim to achieve timely AOTC each tier. Mythic content is a bonus. In addition, we strive to help each player reach their own personal goals. Our mythic plus players look forward to pushing keys and enjoy the challenge they bring. You won’t find any elitist attitudes here. We are fully about helping each other improve and taking down harder content together. At the end of the day, we are here to have FUN!

Discord: We use it daily even when we are not in game. This is where friendships grow and so does the ribbing. This is not your ordinary discord channel and is certainly for mature audiences only.

Raid Recruitment: All DPS classes will be considered. However, we are in direct need of the following classes: Mage, Demon Hunter, Rogue, Shadow Priest, and Ret Paladin. A swing heals would work as well!

We have published information in Warcraft Logs, Facebook, Raider IO, and on our website. We can happily share this information with you as requested. Blizz does not allow links in their posts

Contact Information: Please feel free to friend me in discord so we can chat at Rehna#2470. Or you can find me online at btag Rehna#1428. Look up our recruitment officer Sonasti at jotate#1266 too for more information!

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Kyndarra, aka Rehna, GM Just Wiped

Hey Klora, we might be what you’re looking for!

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: 4/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Death Knight (dps), Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi there!

So as the title states, we are an AOTC focused guild that will dabble in some mythic but are not CE focused (if it happens great).

So here is a little bit of a background story.

I am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow[H]. Start of BFA we had a decent number of players going strong into ULDIR. However, as time went on, content became to dull/IRL stuff came in the way of gaming. :space_invader:Start of 8.2 (BOD) we were progressing through with another guild on a different server. We liked them so much and I myself had many IRL stuff going on that we ended up joining up with them! (ME and a few of my officers). :space_invader:

We progressed with them through Normal and Some Heroic EP before i became home sick and ended up xfering back to my guild.:ghost: Unfortunately, due to my absence we lost LOTS of players. Both casuals and core members. I became determined however even more and here we are!

Now that the boring stuff is over, here is what im looking for.

~I am looking for CORE members to join the Raiding team/our mythic + teams.
~I am looking for DEDICATED ACTIVE players who get on throughout the week, and not just for raid times
:bat:WE ENJOY running mythics and pushing them weekly, running on alts, mog/mount/achievement runs, pvp, etc.

We currently Raid Tues/Thursday 8:30-11:00pm EST

I expect everyone to be ready to go around that time. If you are late or unable to make it, let the guild know!

I want everyone to contribute to raid/guild bank (mats, feasts, flasks) whatever you can!

My goal is to build a fun, friendly, community!

Well thank you for taking the time to read this long drawn out post, and btw your GM is a female! (LOOKING FOR MORE FEMALES AS WELL!)

I am ALWAYS available for contact either on bnet or discord

Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord-Kaniele#7366

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Mon & Wed 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles, except tanks.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Heyas!

We might be just what you’re looking for! A bit about us: We’re a casual raiding guild that raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays (6PM to 9PM EST). We are always looking for people that seem likely to “mesh” with our guild’s personality, since it’s important to down bosses with people that we can have fun with. There’s almost always someone in Discord, though sometimes the conversations die down, but it starts right up again when people get talking!

If any of this sounds like what you’re looking for, please get in touch. Our guild recruitment officer would love to talk to you, to see if we’re a good fit for each other!

Guild blurb below:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. We see ourselves as raiders that dabble in mythic, but we really do it to push ourselves. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. Many of our raiders are also around questing and doing other random things together on off nights. We’re a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home. 

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 3/8 M, 8/8H
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-3-8-m-8-8h-ep-lfm-dps/192734/
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact me. Good Luck hunting.

Not sure if you are still looking, but I believe our guild fits your criteria well.
We have been raiding together for 10 years since ICC and are looking for a few more players to solidify our roster moving forward.
If you can make Tues-Wed 7-11 EST lemme know!
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

The Octopus Club is a Casual/Semi-hardcore alliance guild on the US-Dalaran server. We prides ourselves on being a friendly, transparent, and fun guild that also raids and runs M+ regularly. We always get to AOTC for each raid tier and typically kill 3-5 mythic bosses before the next raid release. We do however try our best to progress further.

Right now we are 2 of 8 in Mythic Eternal Palace. We raid Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST (Server time) and are looking for mainly tanks and ranged dps, with any players able to flex to multiple roles being a big bonus. We’re a helpful group of people that are more than happy to help people gear up new characters/specs with mythic dungeons/re-clears/etc in our free time.

New players are also welcome to the guild in general and we love to help people learn to raid or push dungeons! No one ever gets turned away from guild events until it comes time to trim the roster to 20 for mythic raids :slight_smile:

Please send the GM (Palrphanu/Palrphanu#1693) or an officer (Shrykos/Jashwa#1972, Ylinimi/Ylinimi#1165, or Nellombra/ZacmanG#1959) if you’re interested!

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

what times are you open to raiding on the weekends?

Heya Klora,
I sent you a bnet request but here is our guild info here also

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: The Swarm
Raid Times: Sun/Mon 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Current Expac Progression: 6/8M EP, CE Uldir, CE BfD

The Swarm is a cutting-edge focused team which still emphasizes community and enjoyment above all else. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a high level. More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

Hey there if you’re still looking, we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression 2 nights a week. We are especially looking for more ranged non hunter dps(ele shaman, spriest, warlock, mage, boomkin). We do raid on sunday though not sure if that’s a deal breaker.

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 8/8H EP 4/8 M. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.