440+ Hunter + ele/resto LF guild

2 lads looking for a nice comfy place to lay our heads.

Anything after 6PST mon-fri works for us. Tuesdays are a no go.

Have a number of aotc/CE/server first achievements between the 2 of us. logs are out there as well.

Burningeye #1161 if you are scared to talk on here

or here Coolman#12454 if he doesnt respond (ele/resto guy)

hiya, we could use both of you now and into 10.2! let me know if interested.

Hello Burningeye,

Epic Chaos is a Horde guild on Zul’jin we are AOTC and are looking to close out our core group for 10.2. Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-midnight est

We are a community driven guild where everyone is welcome and is treated like friends and family. We offer Mythic+ anywhere from 5 to 28 keys atm. We do Xmog runs and Mount runs weekly. TW raids whenever available. We offer a highly active discord as well. Where streaming is welcomed. We do giveaways with contest in guild for random items.

We are looking for chill, like minded individuals who want a home for more than just a raid tier. We are looking to make friendships that are long lasting and enjoyable for everyone.

If you are interested and/or would like to ask more questions message us on

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100
Bnet: Nymue#11411

Discord: DRAGONS#9572

Zul’jin: Dragonss
Nymueh

And as always - Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hello! I’m from Magical on a52! We raid wed/Thurs from 10pm to 1am est. We are 4/9 mythic and working on rashok hoping to end this tier at 5/9. We are currently opening up our roster for 10.2 and need of a shaman and ranged players. I would love to chat on discord if you are interested.

Discord: Marloe

If not I’ll send you a btag request later this evening!

GOod evening. I would to chat with you. I am pretty sure i sent you a request. If not Bigkef#8664 is my discord. Would love to hear from u

Hey Burningeye and Coolman!

We’re in need of flex-healer/dps and dps players for our team.

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams.

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

About Us
Avoidable Damage is an organized and tightly-knit guild that prides itself on teamwork, camaraderie, and a strong focus on progression. We have achieved 9/9 Heroic in Aberrus. We are looking to push into Mythic raiding as soon as we fill our raid team. Our guild consists of experienced players who are passionate about raiding and Mythic Plus. Casual players are welcome as well!

What We Offer
A dedicated and experienced leadership team that focuses on fostering a positive environment.
Regular raiding schedule: We raid two nights a week, Tuesday & Thursday from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with alternate groups running throughout the week.
Mythic Plus groups running daily.
Well-structured and efficient raid strategies, along with clear communication and coordination.
Access to guild resources, including consumables and enchants and guild repairs during raid nights to aid in our progression.
What We Expect
A high level of dedication, commitment, and punctuality when it comes to attending raids and maintaining your character’s performance. Attendance not mandatory for alternate groups.
While we will provide everything needed to raid, we appreciate players being self-prepared to reduce time between pulls.
Proficiency in your chosen class and specialization, with knowledge of optimal rotations, abilities, and talent choices.
Ability to adapt quickly to new strategies and mechanics.
A positive and respectful attitude towards fellow guild members, with a willingness to communicate and collaborate effectively.
A stable internet connection and reliable gaming setup to ensure a smooth raiding experience.
Recruitment Needs
While we are open to exceptional players of all classes and specializations, we are currently seeking the following roles to complement our raid team:

1 Melee: Enhancement Shaman
2 Healers: Restoration Shaman, Preservation Evoker, Holy Pally, Mistweaver

Join Avoidable Damage Today
If you want to be part of a skilled and dedicated raid/mythic+ team, we invite you to apply to Avoidable Damage.
You can apply for the guild through this application: forms.gle/EHt7HAau7hRp2EtGA or in-game through Guild Finder.
Please message .kngx on Discord / BNet @ Kngx#1668 if you have any questions!