440 Holy Paladin LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello! Thanks for checking out my post, my name is Key and have a number of variants on that name. My Paladin, Keyma, is currently 1/9M in Aberrus and looking to find a new home that will allow me to push on into Mythic. Ideally looking for a guild pushing on into mythic with hopes of getting to CE either this tier or next tier. I do have Ret and Prot as an available off-spec, as well as a Hunter at 442 ilvl.

Raid night availability: Preference Tuesday/Thursday, however Monday and Sunday are possibilities.

Happy to server transfer/faction change for the right opportunity.

Raider IO and Warcraft Logs links available upon request. Discord: key_13

History
A little backstory about me - been playing WoW since Vanilla, raiding in Vanilla, Wrath, MoP, Shadowlands and Dragonflight. Main tanked and raid lead 7/10M in Castle Nathria and 9/10 HC in Sanctum. In Dragonflight I switched to DPS and achieved 4/8M in VoTI.

The last two guilds I’ve been apart of have stopped raiding or scaled back raiding much too early for my taste as I still want to play the game and challenge myself through raid content. I’m fine taking a break before the new tier but I’d want to have at least a release date for 10.2 before doing so.

About Me
35 year old female, IT professional. Mom to four fur babies. Play and DM D&D outside of WoW and enjoy playing golf when I feel the need to touch grass.

Not sure if you’re interested in a more late night raiding schedule. We raid M/T/W from 9:30 pst to 1am. We are a long time CE guild looking for a hpally for a core position. Feel free to add me if you need more info

Talceon#1527

Thanks for the enquiry, unfortunately despite being on Hyjal, I live in Central time so that raid time would murder me lol.

PHASED AND CONFUSED
Our current raid schedule is Sun. and Mon. 9pm cst- midnight cst. Currently 9/9h 3/9m and looking to push further into mythic. We are looking for people who want to enjoy the mythic level content but not at a die hard level, our outlook is ce is great but we arent going to lose any sleep over it. If this sounds good shoot me a message bnet-pailos#1956 Disc.-pailos#3672

Hey! I am the GM of the guild on Thrall. I am in the process of forming a new raid team with the focus of achieving cutting edge at a US200 level or better in 10.2. We are looking for good, level-headed players that share a common interest with us in achieving CE on a very limited schedule, at a faster pace than guilds raiding much more than us.

We are raiding Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-1230am (EST). We have a roster composed of many raiders with current and prior CE experience, as well as various levels of current tier mythic progression. We are looking for players who are excellent at their class, but also good players to be around and possess a likeable personality. We prioritize players with excellent personalities and team-focused attitudes and firmly believe a team of players that mesh well together will always succeed.

If you are a team player who has a competitive drive, we would love the chance to talk with you.

I can be reached at my discord tag justin0180, or btag at Protek#11993. Cheers!

Hey there! Saw your post and thought we might be a good fit culturally! Mostly older gamers with careers and families (or fur babies). We do raid on Wednesday, not sure if that’s a deal breaker.

Please take a look!

NRG-Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.
CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: Enhance/Unholy/DH
-Healer: Hpal/Rsham
Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.
Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US
You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 9/9H 4/9M Aberrus 3.96% Rashok T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Group Needs: DPS/HEALERS

• Unholy/Frost DK: High
  • Fury/Arms Warrior: High
  • Havoc DH: High
  • Balance Druid: High
  • Holy Paladin: High
  • Pres Evoker: High

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd (Recruitment)
  • Heru (GM)

Application in our forum post!

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Thanks for the interest folks, but Wednesday’s aren’t any good for me.