440 DPS Druid & friends LFG

Hello!

A few friends of mine and I are planning to get back into endgame content in Shadowlands. We’re looking for a place to call home for the remainder of BFA & to move into the next Xpac with.

I’m 440 Balance & my MM Hunter friend is rerolling alliance & currently leveling in anticipation of this.

We’ve both been playing WoW since BC and were apart of 25mH & mythic raiding teams in WoTLK & Legion respectively - planning on making a return to clearing Heroic & Mythic content ASAP.

We look forward to progression raiding with you!

I’ll be checking this periodically so drop your discord # / bnet # so we can chat!

Thanks for the time

Moone

Hey there!

Check out GSMB’s recruitment post to see if we may be a good fit for each other. We do normal raids (sundays), heroic raids (wed/thurs), and a bunch of m+

Hit me up to chat or for more info on bnet: Vesper#1645

Looking for the best PvE and PvP guild? with the most competent raiders and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that guild, but if you want a group of laid back humans who like pizza, beer and killing internet dragons this may be the guild for you!

Who are we? : BlackLotus is a causal raiding guild made up of close friends on the Dalaran-US server.

What we are about: We strongly believe in having fun obviously. You pay a monthly fee to play this great game to have fun and we’re all about that. We’re a close tight knit group who not only enjoys raids but loves to do things outside of them. For example mount runs, achievements, transmogs, PVP, etc… So we don’t just log in 3 times a week for raids, we play other games outside of WoW with each other and you can always expect us to be on our Discord server!We are an active guild always down to do stuff and when we’re on expect good laughs, good fun and overall some good times!

We need any and every class to continue progressing on H NtWC!!! we have progressed to 4/12 H .Looking to get AOTC before patch and maybe dabble in some mythic once we get enough membersCurrently we’re looking for the following roles:

Healer - Full, but could use some Off Spec healers
DPS - ALL
Tank - ALL

Raid times will be as follows:

Tuesday: 8pm-10pm ESTThursday: 8pm-10pm EST

At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a guild to grow with and make new and awesome friend with then look no more! We welcome any type of player regardless of level or raiding experience! you do not have to raid to be in this guild, as stated above we love doing things other than raiding! This guild was created to create a friendly environment to play the games we all love together!Any further questions please do not hesitate to add our GMGM- thesauce#11461(bnet) thesauce#7262(discord)