440 Boomkin LF Heroic Raiding Guild!

Hello, long time player looking for a new home for heroic raiding.

Been playing boomy for quite some time and wanting to find a consistent guild that is mainly down to full clear heroic at a reasonable pace (not spending 2 months on a heroic boss) and at most possibly delve into early stage mythics. I would be lying if I said that getting cutting edge was something I was looking to achieve at this stage in my life, so going hard into mythics isn’t something I’m really about anymore.

Days/time negotiable, but weekday evenings/nights preferable.

Look forward to talking to you and checking out the new patch!

1 Like

Hello Rimaine,

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC with ease. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link to our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST.

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad

Hey there! Our guild currently has no Boomkin so we’d love to have you for 10.2! We’re really laid back and while we do always achieve AotC, our main focus is progging Mythic as much as we can but without being hardcore or pushy about it. We like getting bosses down but without the toxicity or raging that higher-end guilds may bring.

We tend to only get the first few bosses down so I think we fit the bill for delving into the early bosses! I’ll leave our copy-paste below, but if we interest you then please hit us up! :heart:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M before we took our raid break for the tier!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hey there!

Our guild, Vitality, seems like exactly what you are looking for! We are a semi-hardcore guild that focuses on getting AOTC and then pushing as far into mythic as we can with our two day raiding schedule. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:30pm-12:00am EST. On our off nights we are active running m+ or hanging out in discord playing other games or doing guild activities. I would love to chat with you more to see if we would be a good fit for each other so please reach out!

Happy Hallow’s End and I look forward to raiding with you!

Discord: brattycosine
Bnet: BrattyCosine#1872

I Think we fit the bill. Check us out!

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
11/14/2023 release date

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
High Priority:
DPS DK
Demon Hunter
Warlock
WW Monk
DPS Warrior
DPS Druid Moonkin and/or Feral

Med Priority: (but still wanted)
Hunter
Rogue
Dev Evoker

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord

Resurgence on Mal’Ganis wants you. We raid Tue/Thur 8-11 CST. We do keys optionally M/W same time. We get AOTC in 5-8 weeks. Love to have ya!

Discord: thegenjuro
Btag: Genjuro#11429

Welcome to Dorks and Dragons, a vibrant and spirited guild within the realms of Azeroth! Our guild is a sanctuary for those who cherish the perfect blend of epic adventures and unabashed geekiness. If you’re looking for a place where you can embrace your inner nerd while conquering dungeons and raids, then you’ve found your new home.

What We Offer

• Welcoming Community: At Dorks and Dragons, you’ll be greeted with open arms, no matter your experience level. We’re here to support and uplift one another as we traverse the realms.
  • Raid Progression: We are a Heroic focused guild with the goal of achieving AoTC each Season. We will do some light Mythic Raiding later in the season.
  • Mythic Plus: Between our designated Mythic Plus nights and our active community you can always find a friendly adventurer for dungeons.
  • Crafting and Professions: Looking to get that item Recrafted or wanting to enchant that new drop? We have tons of individuals with the skills to help!
  • And More: We have something for every type of player and are constantly finding fun ways to engage with our community.

Ready to embark on a journey with the Dorks and Dragons? To become a part of our fantastic guild, contact one of our officers in-game for more information on how to join our guild. Together, we’ll face the challenges of Azeroth, celebrating every victory and laughing off every wipe.

Schedule:

Dorks and Dragons plays 3 times per week Tues Wed ( 8:30 to 10:30 Est) and on Sunday’s with our second team (830 to 11:30 Est)

This schedule was set with a time zone of -05:00 Central Time. Times are adjusted for your time zone of -04:00 Eastern Time. Change time zone.

Please Contact an Officer for invites and/or questions - Bnet @ Scarie#1189, Thedork#1381, Fyzx#11468, Alana#11574 or Hiesenberg#11716

We might be a good fit for you , let me know on discord if you to discuss it on discord - disbeliever

Hey man - we are exactly what you are looking for:

recruitment post: [H] <HardcoreCasuals>-Shandris 9/9H Aberrus 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed - LF Ranged DPS

Discord: Arth0814

Hello Rimaine, I feel like we coukd he a good fit for eachother. Guild info below.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 28s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need Healer and RDPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons#9572, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hi Rimaine,

Join us as Clan Seppuku turned 17 this year on Dalaran. We are a World 2st™ AotC inclusive social horde cross faction guild.

We are recruiting social members, peeps who are interested in doing AotC, M+, and having fun along the way.

Social activities include, raffles, lotteries, TONK WARS, Hide n seek, Drunk darts, Scavenger Hunts, and more

Every Monday we do Mythics, raid toons that have not completed 1 for the week are at the top of the list. Those people become helpers for those who still need at least 1 for the week. Keys are also done sporadically during the week as we have the right group comps

3 Raid teams

Team 1 - Negative Douchebags
Tues 8pm-10pm + Sun 8pm-10pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, healers, and 1 dps

Team 2 Pet’s Pets
Wed+Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Looking for Augment Evokers and dps

Team 3 - The Revengers
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, heals, multiple dps, Windwalkers, and Warlocks in particular

Requirements
1- Be Awesome
2- Have Fun
3- Be open to criticism

Be ready for THE BIG QUESTIONS upon accepting guild membership

Contact
Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord - Wraist#5218

Quickest response will be through discord as this can be checked almost anywhere almost anytime.

We are also open to cross server raiding

Lok 'tar

Hey there Rimaine!

We’re actually in need of some ranged DPS for our core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

• We’re a US - Alliance-based guild on Sargeras (though Horde are more than welcome!)
  • We do a little bit of everything as you’ll see below

Raiding time

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 - 11pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but not 100% on that just yet.
  • We’ve achieved AOTC every patch fairly easily and quickly.
  • We like to have fun while also getting things done in our raids!

Mythic +

• We’re also pretty big on M+, with most of our members getting 2500 and some going for higher.

PvP

• We have a few members in our guild who like PvP so more is always welcome!

Requirements

• Have fun and relax but take raiding seriously while doing so (Be prepared, on time, etc.)
  • Friendly, we’re very active in our discord so we’ll welcome you with open arms!
  • Discord. We won’t force you to talk with voice, but we would like you to at least listen in for callouts and the like.

Contact

• If this at all interests you, or you have some questions, please feel free to message me at:

Bnet: J igglenaut#1628
Discord: j igglenaut
(No spaces obviously, blizzard has my name censored for some weird reason lol)

Hi Rimaine! From what you’ve mentioned so far, I think you’d like my guild. We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC. At the moment, we do have a core spot available for a boomkin. If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Hey Rimaine!

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828