440 Blood DK LF Raid Guild for 8.3

440 Blood DK , 8/8 H looking for a raiding guild for 8.3 and beyond. Have been raiding for many years and looking for guild that will clear heroic content and raid Mythic content. I’m available to raid any day of the week. Horde only. Feel free to add me: Hollywood21x#1848

Hello, we are recruiting and looking for tanks:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Raid Days and Time:
Monday: (Spillover/Farmed Content) 8-11EST
Tuesday: 8-11EST
Wednesday: 8-11EST

Description:
Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done.
We welcome any casuals that need a home or raiders who are interested in joining us for progression. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. But if you want a guild that has fun while raiding, doesn’t hold you to silly standards, and will eventually get into mythic progression we’d be a perfect fit! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight :wink:
If this sounds good to you, please send us a message in game!

Recruiting:
We are always welcoming of any and everyone! But since we do want to build a strong and fair raiding team, special consideration will be given to the following classes: Considering all right now =).

GM: Krys (Bnet: Kenasie#1254)
Recruiting Officer: Bitwise (Bnet: abysmn#1567)

Bumper stickers.

Hey Beetlejuiced,

We’re looking for a main tank for the next raid and beyond. Hit me up if you’re interested or want more details.

Parts Unknown - Zul’Jin (US)

We offer a casual raiding environment that focuses on achieving AoTC. Ideally, we’re also looking for people that like to run Mythic + and also log in on non-raid nights.

Progression:

8/8 H EP

Raid Schedule:

Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Needs:

2x RDPS (Mages, Shadow Priest, Boomkins, Hunter & Elemental Shaman)
2x MDPS (Warriors, Demon Hunters Rogue & Monks)
1x Tank (Any Class)

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested.

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635

Hey there Beetlejuiced,
I’d absolutely love to chat! We’re recruiting a tank for our AotC team - maybe you could be it :smiley: :smiley:

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

Mythic Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
AotC team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST.
We also run Mythic Keys every day.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me back on battle-net if you’re interested - I’d love to chat!
SAXX#1747