440 bear/feral area-52

Hey all I’m looking for a weekday guild for my druid mostly to run keys but am also down to raid I’m at 2300 rio on both of my toons and 9/9H 2/9M. The biggest thing I’m looking for is a group of people who play the game throughout the week and don’t just raid log. I’m also a multiclasser who’s played the game for over 14 years raiding on multiple specs and roles so i am able to swap to whatever is needed (have ALL classes 70 and at 405 ilvl min)

1 Like

Take a look at us and we look forward to hearing from you.

Need Bear

Guild & Server: [H][Area 52] Dont Tease Me Bro
Raid Times/Days: Tue/Wed 8:30-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 9/9 N 7/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
RaiderIO: Yes logs are also posted on guilds of wow website
Requirements: Must always strive to improve and move forward, were LF people to flow with the content rather than fall behind. Be on time, respectful, and willing to learn. This is a Mid-core prog team all for fun and games no egos.

Needs: We have openings for the following spots:
Flex tank - Someone who will predominantly dps but is willing to switch to the tank position when necessary. Range dps and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well.

Mage: Any
Druid: Balance/Feral/Resto
Shaman: Enhancement/RESTO/ (ele is ok but prefer enhance)
Priest: Any (prefer Shadow)
Monk: Mistweaver/Windwalker
Warlock: Any
Pally: Holy/Ret
Hunter: Any

Hi Nemicd!

Formerly LOWER we are a reforming group of CE raiders rejoicing to play with old friends. Looking for some solid pieces to finalize our roster. TUES/WED 8-11 EST - we are housed on Tichondrius. Looking for a Tank/few healers (Even a healing officer to organize healing cooldowns etc.) and some melee DPS. DM me on Discord Nickthetrainn#9216 - Rolls for loot/ Semi-hardcore- come game

Hi Nemicd - We are recruiting Mythic+ and Social members here at Spun on Stormrage - and would be interested in speaking with you :slight_smile: We have an awesome vibe when it comes to M+ and looking for others to join us. This is an opportunity to join a fantastic group of gamers who will thrive with you in Dragonflight and beyond.

Currently, we are 9/9 Normal | 5/9 Heroic in Aberrus.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Feel free to contact me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 or devonellah so we can talk more.

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 8/9 H AtSC, 1/9 M AtSC

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a seconardy Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518