439ilvl, 65Neck, Mage, H

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hi!

is a 4/8M semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas. We raid 2 days a week, Monday & Wednesday, from 8:10-11pm EST.

We are currently looking for 1 or 2 ranged players(druid/mage/Spriest/esp). As with most guilds, we are willing to consider an exceptional player of any class.

We are looking for players who can commit to Monday and Wednesday raids. Since we are only 2 days, we try to get in as much progression as possible.

During the week, we make sure to help everyone get their +10. We help people run alts and have a few members that enjoy pushing high keys. We have a couple members that enjoy pvp, as well as a couple members that are on during the late hours. On Tuesdays we run heroic reclears to help friends and make gold.

If you are interested, let’s chat! Hellrider#11850

Hi there Antarys!

<Despair> is looking for your class for The Eternal Palace! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are currently looking for:

A Mage (Fire)

Experienced Ranged DPS

Our Guild is full of a long standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

Our current goal is to bolster our roster to ensure that we are able to get CE in The Eternal Palace.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Progression: We are currently 4/8M.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday&Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Antarys,

I’m sorry to hear about your guild. If you are still looking for a guild, I would encourage you to check us out. We are an alliance guild on US-Stormrage. We raid Tues and Wed from 8-11pm EST. We have a very active community that enjoys running high keys and some arenas.

Antorus Progression: 11/11M
Uldir Progression: 8/8 M
BoD Progression: 9/9 M
TEP Progression: 5/8 M

If you are interested in learning more, feel free to reach out to myself or our GM Zoral:

Zoral#1611
Vingh#1281
If you are interested in applying, please follow the link below:

~https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJqI4pNUoQB9PwKxZ8QdJxr0_-IOvDTFBNHlWXpkf8Mk25jA/viewform

Good luck with your search!

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: The Swarm
Raid Times: Sun/Mon 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Current Expac Progression: 5/8M EP, CE Uldir, CE BfD

High Priority Need: DPS (Mage or Warlock)

The Swarm is a cutting-edge focused team which still emphasizes community and enjoyment above all else. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a high level. More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

Hi there im from a guild on Malganis called absolute and we are a semi hardcore guild that raid tues/wed 7-10 EST. We are 3/8M and will kill ashvane this week very easily but we do have an immediate spot open for a dps.

If youd like to talk more id love to chat,

Btag- lyssa#1156
discord- Olysian#5213

Flipside Kings Is a mythic raiding guild with 10 years of experience and years of play time as a solid group. We thrive on being progression oriented but having a great time doing it as a team.
Our group is much more than a raid team; playing other games together, running m+, pvp, alt raids, and generally just hanging out are part of what make this home.

Current Progression: 5/8M

Looking for DPS.
Our Server cluster: Eredar/Gorefiend/Wildhammer/Spinebreaker

3 nights a week: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST

Contact me battle.net(Carter34#11844) or in game (Wiz-Eredar) with any questions! [Can also be reached on Discord @ Wiz#8039

If you can go until 10:50ish we have like 0 mages on our roster atm, we could be flexible to make something work. 4/8M team, raid times of Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. Located on Proudmoore. If interested, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

Here there Antarys! My name is Lana, and I am with <Business Class> on Sargeras! We are currently looking for a mage to add to our roster! Additionally, we offer transfer cost assistance so that coming alliance would not be at the expense of you!

Current Progression – 6/8 Mythic EP (Za’qul currently at 31% after one full night), 9/9M BoD, 8/8M Uldir
Raid Times – Tue/W/Thur at 7:30PM-11:00PM CST (I know this is later than your stated times, but I am hoping you are flexible!)

–About Us–
Our goal is to maintain our cheery, positive environment so that members are excited to log on and work together. In order to achieve the goal of CE each tier, we are certainly progression focused with accountability to each member. However, this is a game, and we will not sacrifice the comradery and entertaining atmosphere that we maintain; you will not find any toxicity here. Our discord is active on daily basis, where every night you’ll find members playing WoW and other games together, or simply on to chat. I hope you’ll check us out!

In addition to main raid, we do weekly heroic/mythic alt runs on Saturday, sales runs, push keys and other fun guild events on off nights such as Monday mythic BoD clear for mounts/trinkets, Sunday RBG runs, and activities nights after the Saturday alt run (Cards Against Humanity or Scribble type of games). We are far from a guild that only logs on to raid, and are extremely proud of our friendly, extensive community!

–Contact–
Aurora#12172 (My Btag) - Lana#2830 (My Discord)

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions! I am very reachable by either Bnet or Discord. I’d love the chance to chat with you! :slight_smile:

Your times align, we are 4/8M and I need a mage, come talk to me asap about joining our nerd army on Stormreaver. Grandag#4296 in Discord or Dagron#1761 on Bnet.

About us: We’re Three Hops This Time of Stormreaver, led by dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule. At Three Hops This Time, you’ll be welcomed into a thriving community that spends its down time busy banging out M+, pretending to be North Korean’s in pug raids or just hanging out in Discord on the commute home. Raid logging is fine as your time is your own but we encourage our new members to be social and build camaraderie with their new team.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

Progression:
Eternal Palace: 4/8M
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9M US 558

We are always on the hunt for like-minded exceptional players as FOTM specs come and go. That said we are keen on adding the following:

DPS:

• Boomkin [Medium]
  • Mage [High]
  • Shadow Priest [Medium]
  • Warlock [Medium]

Healers:

• Disc Priest [Medium]
  • Holy Paladin [Medium]
  • Resto Druid [Low]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 4/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489)

Hey Antarys,

I know you want to stay horde, which I get but I’m just gonna put this here in case =)

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: 2/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

We could use another good mage!

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 7/8M Palace 9/9M BOD (US 185) CE and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional dps ,1 healer (pref priest, paladin),

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, off night heroic raids, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority :

• Priest (disc / holy)
  • Paladin (Holy)
  • Mage
  • Rogue
  • Warlock
  • Ele Shaman
  • Shadow Priest

All exceptional players are welcome to apply, even if your class / spec is not specifically listed. We review all properly submitted applications within 24-48 hours.

We strive to provide a quality progression orientated raid environment, if you are interested in joining the team you can submit an application here:

https:// bit .ly/2UbfYYl

For any questions please contact:
Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
jipples#11451 (btag)

Guild: hello team

Faction: Horde

Server: US-Crushridge

Current Prog: 4/8 M

Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00PM Pacific

About us:
<hello team> is a new guild formed by old friends with a wealth of skill and raiding experience, including a handful of Cutting Edge calibre players. The guild aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. The expectation won’t be to clear the map of AP every day, only that one does what is necessary to perform in raid. Socially, the guild interacts on a regular basis outside of raid, doing Mythic+ or just hanging out.

Discord: Menkt#2514
BNet: Menkt#1830

Hey there, if you’re able to go later on times, we might be of interest to you!

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 6/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

<4/8M When Dreams Become Memes>

We’re a semi-hardcore adult guild and group of friends who raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11pm Eastern (7-10 Server). The majority of us are based on the East Coast of Canada, however we have players from all over NA.

Who we’re looking for:
Like-minded high performing players who bring a positive attitude and a knowledge for their class. We make the most out of our 6 hours each week so we expect you to come ready to play. We maintain a positive environment while encouraging constructive feedback between members. We maintain a core of no more than 25 members.

Specifically, we’re looking for highly skilled dps (ranged preferred) to fill out our core roster.

What we offer:
Challenging progression with intelligent leadership and decision making. Friendship and comradery by participating in our ongoing dungeons and Discord banter. We push as hard to compete with premier NA 2 day guilds while maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere.

Pst Annelynn for more information.
BNET: xCH4SE#1730
Discord: xCH4SE#1110

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Color Blind - 4/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/8M Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Vel#11438

3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 3/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

IMPACT (3/8M) is a newly formed guild with a solid mythic experienced core seeking to push into mythic and eventually get CE. We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn’t listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est (prog) Fri 8-11pm est casual/alt run

Needs: Exp/Geared Dps and Healers (Esp Ranged dps and priest healers)

Contact Info:
Church#1680
Birch44#1969