439 Holy priest/ pres evoker 3/9m LF Guild

I am looking for a two-a-day week raiding guild that values real life over the game.
I am not looking for a C.e guild necessary, I am looking for a guild that will give an honest attempt at mythic raiding.

The current progression is 3/9m for this tier

at this moment I have both a 439 holy priest and a 439 pres evoker. I have a preference for playing the priest 60% over 40% on the evoker.

Also, I understand, that will be times when the is a bench rotation, however, I expect there to be good communication along the way, no one wants to be stuck outside for 2 hours on a leash. With my current RL situation, I am ideally looking for a weekend team or a late-start weekday team (the ideal start time is 9 est/ 9 CST) Also, I will not raid Friday and Saturday.

The priest is name Polyme
and Evoker is named Lilbunnifufu if you want to check out my logs.

Discord is Bunni/Poly/Winni#9981
The in-game btag is cheapsuit388#1171

1 Like

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H/A] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 9/9H 4/9M T/W 9-12 EST

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Group Needs: 1 MS Healer

• Preservation Evoker: High
  • Resto Druid: High
  • Mistweaver: Medium

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

just finished my trial , i am still looking for a place to call home

Sent a Bnet and discord request! We raid Tue/Wed 9-12 EST and are 3/9M with experiments at 5%! My Bnet is Dub#11679 and my Discord is Jay$#1526. Feel free to message on either and we can get you set up tonight or next week

hit me up in game and we can talk. bigwhoop#1156

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Progression: 5/8M VotI, 9/9 N AtSC, 9/9 H AtSC, 3/9 M AtSC

Raid times: I know it’s a little earlier than your preferred times but we run Tues and Thursday 8:30 pm-3 hours after our first boss pull EST. We also have a secondary Raid Team that runs on Thursday and Sunday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts, people who don’t want to pursue mythic progression, and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also CONSTANTLY are running Mythic+ and have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well organized team that communicates well on the road to Cutting Edge. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hey! Im Ley with Devious, I sent you a few friend requests and didn’t know if you’ve found a solid home yet. We are needing a healer for mythic progression and was hoping if you could reach out about a potential trial with us? Would love to hear from you :slight_smile:

Ay-yo. We need people. We are currently 5/9M with 28% on Zskarn. Multiple 3K+ io players if you want to heal some M+.

We raid 9-12 EST Wed-Thurs

Hit me up
Disc - big.nut
Bnet - BroRanger#1533