439 Havoc DH LF 2/3 night Raiding Guild

Looking for a 2 or 3 night a week raiding guild, to push into mythic EP and beyond.
5/9M Bod, 8/8H EP. 2k S2 IO, 1.5k S3 IO.
Willing to server transfer

Hey would love to chat hit me at Cran#1145 on bnet

Hey there we are a horde guild that is 3/8M working on Ashvane… we are looking for consistant raider that can pull the dps on her. TUE/WED 915-1215 EST. We are active in all aspects of the game and will give more details just add my bnet

Rawra#1290

TRIALS TIMES ARE CURRENTLY ON SATURDAY AT OUR RAID TIMES.

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE][8/8 H][3/8 M] is in need of warlock/elemental DPS and HPal/RSham/Priest but ALL other BIG skilled pumpers will be considered as well. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Please fill out our application if you’re interested. Please don’t hesitate, send in an APP. Don’t be scared, we don’t bite that much!

bit.ly/LateApp

60 Neck required for Mythic raiding as of 8/6

Hey!

I’d like to talk more with you if you’re interested. We’re returning mythic raiders looking to dive into the content. Give me an add if you’re interested!

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Arc#9996 Discord

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern

Hi Nastøs! Prevenge - Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun [H] is recruiting a RDPS for mythic progression. We are 3/8M, 9/9M CE, and 8/8M CE. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST. Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord) or apply at https://goo.gl/forms/wOZnZAqmJopegDYM2.

Hello!
I would love to chat with you about joining our team! on Area 52. Raid times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 10p-12a EST. 3/8M
Monkey Moclaw#1519

[H] VOID - voidguild.com - 4/8M (US 61st BoD)
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, 7:30-11:30 PM Central Time.

Current needs (ALL CORE SPOTS):
-Ranged DPS (Any)

-Melee DPS (Warrior, any exceptional players)

Void has been a top raiding guild on the Laughing Skull server for more than four expansions, completing each tier since Wrath of the Lich King through Legion while content was current.

Despite this goal, we are not driven by ranks or by some need to be the best. Void will never have a large bench, class stack or replace one of our raiders just because someone else comes along who might do a few percent more damage or be a fraction of a second faster at dealing with a mechanic. We never go outside of our 12 hour schedule, even in the heat of progression. We simply try to do as well as possible given the time and people available to us.

We’re looking for skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner, but do not want a crazy schedule to do so. We want people who want to be part of the group and enjoy raiding. Also, as we run a very tight roster, flexibility is important; the ability to play multiple specs or classes at a high level is a plus.

If this sounds what you’re looking for, please post an application. All applications are private, visible only to the applicant, Void officers, and our senior raiders. Filling out an application completely is the best way to get in contact with us and provide us with the background information we need. If you would like to contact someone directly, add Wickedstylis#1940 or Jayken#1914 on bnet (or Hogar#8492 on Discord) and indicate that you wish to speak about Void recruitment.

App here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdlAwtcSQoa6Ks8MW0HHOVy_4KgDk89IrXmTwws6rmjmFYRQ/viewform

There’s going to be a pile of guilds who want you as everyone is hard stuck on Ashvane and quality DPS is hard to find. My team has an immediate need for a full time DH and server transfer reimbursements are available. Should you choose to play with our team I can guarantee CE, no cliques and spicy memes. For details and to have a chat to see if it might be a good fit, add me on Discord at Grandag#4296 at your convenience. I’ll drop the spam below and hopefully we hear back from you soon.

About us: We’re Three Hops This Time of Stormreaver, led by dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule. At Three Hops This Time, you’ll be welcomed into a thriving community that spends its down time busy banging out M+, pretending to be North Korean’s in pug raids or just hanging out in Discord on the commute home. Raid logging is fine as your time is your own but we encourage our new members to be social and build camaraderie with their new team.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

Progression:
Eternal Palace: 3/8M
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9M US 558

We expect ~80% raid attendance per month to stay on our progression team and utilize RCLootCouncil, as we expect players to come with the mindset of killing bosses, not just parsing and personal gain.

We are always on the hunt for like-minded exceptional players as FOTM specs come and go. That said we are keen on adding the following:

DPS:

• Warrior [High]
  • Demon Hunter [High]
  • Rogue [High]
  • Boomkin [Medium]
  • Mage [High]
  • Shadow Priest [Medium]
  • Warlock [Med]

Healers:

• Disc Priest [Medium]
  • Holy Paladin [Medium]
  • Resto Druid [Low]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Friday & Saturday 8-11pm EST
Cleared: 3/8M Realm 43 US 718 - 8/9M Realm 47 US 800
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for healer & a couple DPS to knock out Eternal Palance with us. Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys.

Just wanted to follow up today and say that Void is still interested/looking!

If weekends work~

Vice - Horde, Area 52
3/8m EP, 9/9M BoD CE
Fri/Sat 9-midnight EST

Gub#1148 (GM) or Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vice

Guild: hello team

Faction: Horde

Server: US-Crushridge

Current Prog: 2/8 M

Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00PM Pacific

About us:
<hello team> is a new guild formed by old friends with a wealth of skill and raiding experience, including a handful of Cutting Edge calibre players. The guild aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. The expectation won’t be to clear the map of AP every day, only that one does what is necessary to perform in raid. Socially, the guild interacts on a regular basis outside of raid, doing Mythic+ or just hanging out.

Discord: Menkt#2514

BNet: Menkt#1830

<Phase Three is Free> is a 3/8M 8/8H guild on Zul’jin Horde, looking to recruitplayers to progress through mythic.

Currently Recruiting
DEMON HUNTER

Any exceptional applicants are welcome to apply/reach us with the information below.

About Our Guild

Phase Three is Free, at its core, is a group of friends who have been raiding and playing other games together for almost 10 years now. The entire group, as it is now, came together under the name Rest in Pieces during WotLK, and maintained nearly every realm first kill on the Quel’dorei server throughout the Cataclysm expansion. We took a break during MoP, leading into Warlords of Draenor, however in this time most of us racked up top US kills on Heroic MoP and Mythic WoD content. Including, but not limited to:

US51 H Sha of Fear
US41 H Raden
US37 H Garrosh

US28 M Mar’gok
US97 M Blackhand

CE Mythic Xavius
CE Mythic Gul’dan
CE Mythic G’huun

We are a very tight-knit guild, full of extremely competent players. We are often times extremely laid back. However, we know when to put on our game faces and kill sh!t.

Schedule.
Our raid schedule will be Tues/Wed/Thurs, 8-11EST (7-10CST)

Requirements
Applicants must…
-Be in control of their own schedule.
-Willing to take criticism or advice, and admit it when you are wrong/mess up.
-Have 90%+ Raid Attendance
-Be prepared to compete for their spot. A spot in raid is dependent on performance. You need to act like you want to raid.
-Have a very in-depth knowledge of your class. If someone else in the raid can tell you something about your class you didn’t already know, there is a serious problem.
-Theorycraft and research not only your class, but encounters and make sure that you are playing as optimally as possible.
-Have great situational awareness and be able to adapt to random situations.
-Perform near 90th percentile on World of Logs. Everyone in this guild has ranked at one time or another, and asking for 90th percentile really isn’t much. Obviously, we don’t ask this every boss you ever do ever, but in general, it is where you should be.

Feel free to apply through a link on our WoWProgress page or by reaching us @ Gunslingr#1991, Andremeda#1938, Worldsaway#1236 Skittles#12485

We have an immediate opening for a DH in our roster to replace the one the left. You would have guaranteed main raid spot.

- Zul’jin

Get in touch with me if interested. Worldsaway#1236

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 3/8M in EP with multiple sub 10% pulls on Ashvane. We were Cutting Edge in both BoD and Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

We are recruiting all exceptional players for Eternal Palace. We have yet to find a demon hunter that really blows us away. Our roster really needs it.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

We are a core of Cutting Edge raiders who split from our last guild to form our own guild due to not liking the direction the guild was going. We are very experienced raiders looking for member with the goal of getting cutting edge THIS tier.

Horde - illidan

Core Members:
www.warcraftlogs .com/character/us/turalyon/eyons
www.warcraftlogs .com/character/us/illidan/funkyrogue
www.warcraftlogs .com/character/us/turalyon/kibystomp

Raid Times
Friday/saturday 8pm-11pm eastern

we are currently looking to fill our roster so we can start raiding as soon as possible. We are looking for good players that will show up to raid days and are ready to down bosses.
For more information add kirbstomp#1864

Hello!
My team is currently AOTC and beginning to push into Mythic. We raid T/Th heroic 9-11pm est (optional for mythic team) and W/F is mythic prog 8:30-11pm est. If you’d like to talk, you can reach me at bnet UnholyMalia#1842 or Discord Malia #3497. Hope to hear from you!

Just looked at your logs and I like what I see… Let’s talk. Vitalcure#1684 We just got into Mythic and we are 1/8M…

Hey!
We an alliance guild we raid fri/sat at 9.30pm est to 12.30am est, we looking for a dh, if interested do add me kaylii#1948