439 BDK / 417 Brew 2/8 M LFG

_8/18/19
Psicosi - Horde Belf Death Knight 349 ilvl and 417 ilvl Brewmaster alt
_Logs_www.warcraftlogs .com/character/id/38318445#zone=22
_Armory_worldofwarcraft .com/en-us/character/us/area-52/Psicosi
_Raider.io_raider .io/characters/us/area52/psicosi

Area 52+ a plus (two server transfers is daunting)

Blood dk main since 2008, with wide open schedule looking for a spot to say to get some bosses killed with a goal of CE in low drama group, with members who play as much outside of raid as they do during scheduled times.

I’m looking for a place to call home long term, while killing bosses and having fun with the guys/girls in raid.
I spend time reviewing my logs, farming gear/trinkets and just generally follow the philosophy that no one is ever the best they are capable of.

Skull Dies Last

WHO WE ARE

After getting into the mythic raiding scene in BfA and working up to CE in BoD, a small group of friends decided to start a new guild on US Area 52 (Horde). Our goal is to provide players with a friendly, fun, chill, and laid back atmosphere and environment for raiding and pushing mythic keys. We believe that team work makes the dream work and value strengthening our community as a team over individual progression.

We are currently looking for players to build a raiding team roster for our mythic progression to include healers and DPS. We raid every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:00 - 11:00 PM EASTERN.

In addition we are always looking for players for our mythic key teams and have mythic key nights every Tuesday at 8:00 - 11:00 PM EASTERN.

Interested in joining our guild? Reach out to SDL leadership below via Battlenet or Discord!

Skeen - Guild Master - BNET - L33tSk33zY#1491 | Discord - SkeenGaming#3638

Malters - Raid Leader - BNET - Malters#1302 | Discord - Malters

Blurie - Log & Key Master - BNET - Gillydakid#1267 | Discord - blurie

Hello. we are currently recruiting here is our info below. We just merged our 2 guilds that were split raiding so Wowprogress is off but if you have any questions feel free to message me or an officer.
Bnet: Rooster#12720