439 3/9M War lf CE focused guild

As the the title states I’m looking for a guild that is focused on getting CE while also having fun with the game. I have extensive raiding experience, i have multiple CEs across the various expansions. If you’re looking for a raider who knows how to joke around but also be serious when the time calls for it than you’ve come to the right spot. I always come to raid prepared and i strive on not messing up mechanics. If you have any questions for me or would like to look at my logs, leave your btag below and i will get back to you as soon as i can, thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Huge, could use a good warrior if you want to add Elricc#11553. going to leave the guild spam for you.

Vivified is a newly established competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge and once our roster is fully optimized, pushing at least top 100 US.

Progression:
4/8M Eternal Palace
8/8H Eternal Palace

Schedule
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. High level M+ players also welcome.

High priority needs:
warlock
Holy Pal
Boomy(Resto offspec)
Shadow priest
Ret pally
DPS warrior
Expectations:

1. Class
  • Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
  • Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes
  1. Character
  • Competitive and extremely motivated
  • Positive mindset - no toxicity
  • Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
  • Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
  • Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken
  1. Preparedness
  • Azerite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
  • Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
  • Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
  • Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, always generally in Discord together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can. For every raid tier, we plan obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and eventually maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
cjsu#1139 -GM
Whammer#1941 -Raid Leader

Aggressively looking for a fury warrior for the team.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey there, we’re pretty intensively looking for a warrior to round out our mythic roster. I’d love to hear from you and see if we’re a good fit. We’re a pretty easy going, but serious when it comes to raid guild. I’ll leave the guild info below and feel free to respond to any of the contacts listed. Thanks, Jono/Thelemore.

Guild & Server <Temporary Insanity> Kil’Jaeden

Temporary Insanity has been around since Vanilla. Several of our players have been playing this game since launch, and we take great pride in the community we have developed. If you are looking for a guild that is not about only the content, but about a group of people the genuinely enjoy each other, then this is the place for you. We look for players who constantly try to better themselves and focus on what they can do better rather than which excuse to use.

Raid Time & Days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10pst.

Current Progression: Currently 8/8H & 4/8M EP guild pushing for CE this tier.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Jono#6380, Doopy#5955, Gymmy#5139, Peejay#1167
Bnet - Gymmy#1315, Michaelangelo#1384, temo#1826, Gymmy#1315, PJBlade#1670

Requirements: High raid attendance, 10 key each week, decent neck level, research and prepare for bosses, and go through your logs to improve regularly.

Needs: Accepting all class and role applications. Large needs on Fury Warriors , Fire Mages , Shadow Priests , Holy Pally and other healers .

Hey there! <Anatomy> 3/8M is a Mythic progression guild pushing Cutting Edge. Raid days are Tues/Wed 9P-12A Central. We are on Illidan and currently looking to add to our roster. If you’re interested, you can send me a request on bnet: undead#1858

Toxic - Horde - Area 52 is a merger gone right. Formed a month into BoD and got CE. Looking to continue that in EP. Currently 3/8 M EP. We take the bosses seriously, but like to have fun while raiding.

Laid back group that is not PC at all. We’re a bunch of jerks to each other and we love it. Hop on the Tyrown’s mom train and join the fun.

Raid Times - Tues-Weds 830-1130p EST, possibly Thursdays if a kill is close.

Hunter#17231 (Battletag) or Shujin#4225 (Discord)
Wintergreen#1683 (Battletag) or Wintergreen#3315 (Discord) if you’re interested.

[H] [Area 52] TAG
Progression: 8/9M BoD 3/8M EP
Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST
Contact Info: Bootee#1766 (Battle Net); Bootee#2600 (Discord)

Heyyy mystery warrior,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 3/8M Eternal Palace (Lady Ashvane to 26%) and is recruiting a warrior.

So far this expansion our team has earned:

• 9/9M BoD Cutting Edge

• 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
www.arcanum-guild .com

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Sunday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Alt Raid Fridays at 6:00pm PST

• All Monk Normal Eternal Palace RaidSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Extra Alt Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Raid Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild .com

LF big warrior

Hi there, Huge! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 4/8M in EP. We were Cutting Edge in both BoD and Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

We are recruiting all exceptional players for Eternal Palace.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

We are in search of a strong dps who wants to push for CE, but also someone who enjoys a laid back guild who loves to goof around. Check out our info:

Prevenge is a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun connected realms.

Prevenge was founded during Burning Crusade as a friends and family guild focused primarily on dungeons and 10-man raiding. The raid, in its current form, started during Tier 11 (Cataclysm) as a casual 10-man group. During Mists of Pandaria, the guild experienced explosive growth and sustained two 10-man raid groups in addition to a separate 25-man raid group. With the inception of 20-man raiding during Warlords of Draenor, Prevenge shifted its focus to support a single progression-minded raid group while striving to maintain a fun environment.

Current Progression: 3/8M (EP), 2/2H (COS), 9/9M CE (BoD), 8/8M CE (Uldir)

Goal: Cutting Edge

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST

Recruitment Contact: Eilonwy#1706 (Bnet), Braelyn#1925 (Discord)

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/wOZnZAqmJopegDYM2

Needs:

• Balance Druid (High)
  • Rogue (Any) (High)
  • Shadow Priest (High)
  • Warlock (Any) (Medium)
  • Warrior (Arms/Fury) (Medium)
1 Like

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 4/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Good evening!

Our Warrior buddy needs a friend. Check our raid times and info below and if your interest has been piqued, add me on Discord (Grandag#4296) or Bnet (Dagron#1761) so we can speak further.

Updated needs: looking for heals, Warrior, Mage, as well as any other quality DPS. If you can bring the noise, please add me on Discord Grandag#4296 for most immediate response!

About us: We’re Three Hops This Time of Stormreaver, led by dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule. At Three Hops This Time, you’ll be welcomed into a thriving community that spends its down time busy banging out M+, pretending to be North Korean’s in pug raids or just hanging out in Discord on the commute home. Raid logging is fine as your time is your own but we encourage our new members to be social and build camaraderie with their new team.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

Progression:
Eternal Palace: 3/8M
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9M US 558

We are always on the hunt for like-minded exceptional players as FOTM specs come and go. That said we are keen on adding the following:

DPS:

• Warrior [High]
  • Boomkin [High]
  • Mage [High]
  • Shadow Priest [Medium]
  • Warlock [Medium]

Healers:

• Resto Shaman [High]
  • Disc Priest [Medium]
  • Holy Paladin [High]
  • Resto Druid [Low]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 3/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Yeah right on tichondrius is 4/8m 2% wipes on orgozoa we raid tues wed thurs from 10pm to 1am pst my btag is clkrohn#1535 if you’d like to know more

Hysteria on Thrall is in need of dps/3rd tank. We are 3/8M Tues and Thursday 8-11pm EST.

Syfy#1592 if u want to know more or toss an app in.
You can find a link to that on our wow prog
wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria

Avant Garde is looking to push as a top 2 day guild on a 8 hour schedule. If raiding 3 days isn’t for you and want to push content, this is the guild for you.

Schedule
Tuesday/Wednesday 6:00-12:00 PST. Raiders are expected to have full availability during these times. Absences happen, but please do not apply if you expect to miss a significant amount of raid time. We run an optional heroic on Thursday’s at 6:00 PST.

Culture
The guild culture is targeted toward working professional types who enjoy gaming. Maturity, communication & problem solving skills are key.

Evaluation
You will be measured based on your performance in raids. If you aren’t meeting the bar, whether that’s because you didn’t read up on upcoming fights, didn’t invest the time to understand your class, or anything else, we’ll be forced to look for someone else who can. Generally speaking job security here is very high, since we think of ourselves as a community and it sucks to throw people out the door, but if you can’t meet our needs and help us efficiently and effectively compete with top guilds on a 8-hour schedule, you will not be likely to have a long tenure here.

If you play a class with multiple specs for your role, you will be expected to play whichever spec will perform best on a per-fight basis, within reason. If you feel comfortable playing outside your role, that’s a great bonus and you should call that out in your app.

Good communication skills are a must. You don’t need to be the guy who leads the raids, and if you prefer to stay quiet for the most part that’s not a problem. However, you must be able to speak up when needed and need to feel comfortable doing so readily

Application Link
http:// bit.ly/30TRSFc

Vendixon#11942

Inmalisse#1750

If you are still looking for a new guild, please give us a look and maybe drop an app. We are currently looking to bolster our roster, and if you have impressive experience, our raid roster could use another dps war. We are a raiding guild that has been around for over 12 years. We are pretty chill but have “serious” hats when we need. Feel free to contact anyone listed below for more info.

Recruiters:
Cero Discord: Cero#2814
Kezell Discord: Kezell#7053 Btag: Kezell#11575
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Officers:
Narumata: Narumata#1658
Reverie: Polaris#1778

My Discord Cmplex#0001

Btag Cmplex#1798

Lets have a chat