438 Prot Warrior LF Two Night Mythic Guild

As the title says, I am a 438 ilvl Prot Warrior, with a neck at 65 that is searching for a new guild to raid Mythic with. I have raided with the same guild since Siege of Orgrimmar on multiple toons. I did take a break from the game with the release of Hellfire Citadel and came back into the game shortly after Nighthold was released. My progress for BFA is 2/8 M Uldir, 3/9 Mythic BoD, and 8/8 H EP.

As it has been for many guilds across the expansion, we have been battling the roster boss from the start of BFA raiding, and we have struggled to get a set roster to push into consistent mythic progression.

As for me, I am looking for a guild that is mythic ready or currently progressing in mythic. My availability is limited due to real life obligations. I am available on Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, and Monday with a start time between 8-9 CST. I am also looking for a two day guild. I am ready to transfer both servers and factions if necessary.

If it better suits, I have a Blood DK, Draeno (also on Sargeras) that is at 438 ilvl and 65 neck that I could run. I would just have to run catch up on my essences.

Btag is SMackie#1366 and discord is Dwaeno#2390

Still searching

Hey!

We’re looking for a prot warrior / tank at the moment, so this is perfect. Only thing, you said you prefer 2 nights, but we’re 3 - the same three days you mentioned working for you. (Hoping that you like the fit so much that 3 days is ok? :slight_smile: )

T, Thurs, Sunday 8-11 PM PST, Hyjal, Horde (Excidiorum)

discord: Rummie#1477, bnet: rummie#1853 – hit me up if this interests you! Would love to have you.

Hello I am the GM of Pirate Chat we would like to invite you to come raid for us on our core Mythic team! We provide all supplies needed for raid and most supplies for mythic plus. Here in Pirate Chat we support and do what we can for our members so long as they are dedicated to our goal and guild. There are more things we can go over in detail along with the possibility of paying for your transfer! Here is my battle tag Nyteblayde69#1643 feel free to add me and msg me at anytime!
Raid times: Tues/Thurs/Mon 10pm-1am EST (Mondays are a sell days)

Hello hello,
We are finishing our ranks for our mythic team. Come chat with us in discord sometime. We’d love to trial you.

Order of Azeroth-Kel’Thuzad

Raid Times:
The schedule for the semi-hardcore raid team is Tuesday 6:30pm est-9:30pm est and Friday 9:00pm est-12:00am est.

Raid Progression
8/8 Normal EP
8/8 Heroic EP

Preferred Requirements:
Neck level 65
Addons: Weakauras, DBM
A good attitude!

Spots available:
We are in desperate need of DPS, and any non-druid healers

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Faylae-Kel’Thuzad or Unasapres-Kel’Thuzad or join our discord channel to learn more about us.

Btag:
Exhalinqq#1854
Unasapres#11629

Discord:
Faylae#9145
Unasapres#3341
___https://discord.gg/enfqVhf

Still searching