438 MW Monk (Main) [8/8H] LFG STORMRAGE

Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Logs: /www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/pilly#difficulty=4

I’m looking for a forever home that is interested in pushing content in a relaxed atmosphere that can accommodate a real life work schedule. Would love someplace where I can do my weekly M+'s in a fun and friendly environment. I also have a 433 rogue (for m+) and 430 Hpally I’m gearing just for fun so alt-friendly opportunities in guild would be ideal.

Hello my guild is looking for a hpally or rogue not so much a mw but we would be willing to talk. Add me on bnet if intersted.

is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras (8/8H EP 3/8M)
About Us:
Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are a small tight knit guild that considers each other more like family. We have an active discord and mythic+ community. We pride ourselves on our community and laid back environment. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. In the future we plan to be a cutting edge guild and are looking for long term raiders with these same attributes. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance.
Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)
Requirements:
All raiders are expected to:
• Complete at least 1 +10 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables.

Attendance:
We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord: Celesaris#7924

(Perifery) #3

Reprieve is a guild experienced is 8/8N and 8/8H AOTC. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present since vanilla. Looking to build a Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Current schedule is Tues/Weds Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. Third night may be Thursday based on raid team’s availability.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Rogue, Boomkin, Warrior
Medium: Death knight, Demon Hunter, Warlock, Mage, WW Monk, Spriest
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Possibly a resto shammy and MW monk (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Closed (Applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster.

We welcome all server transfer as we have had a lot.

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more please add:
Nephlim#1798 (GM/RL)
Verrondris#1940 (Class Lead)
Perifery#1135

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Pilly! We don’t have an immediate need for a MW monk but lets talk and see if we can make it work.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: 2/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

(Absolution) #5

We recently downed heroic queen and are looking to spice up our team for mythic. I’d love to chat if you would!

Here’s our SPAM if you’re interested:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (8/8H, 8/8 normal)
Achievement and contest weekends alternate days in the month.

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Interested? Add me on b-net (Saxx#1747) and maybe we can get something going!

(Alchemy) #6

If you would consider faction change we could use whichever toon you prefer to play. We are trying to finish out our mythic roster.

Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders to push into 8.2 Mythic content.

We expect the best from all our players, including officers who live up to their titles and raiders who maximize their performance, not their excuses.

Please note all raids are mandatory and players are expected to post out in advance when they know they will have to miss a raid, so check your schedule before your proceed further!

We are not looking for raiders who only show up for farm nights or are generally unreliable.

Our team raids from 9:00pm-12:00pm EST(server time) Friday and Saturday

Progression:
8/8 N EP
8/8 H EP

What can you expect from us?

-Within our raid team you can expect a friendly and reliable group of players willing to help out others and also run other content outside of raiding such as mythic+ 5 man content, world quest, ect

-Our raids are laid back with a fun atmosphere, but focused and ready to give it our best when it comes to bosses.

-Raiders that are constantly pushing to improve their characters, Whether it be by re-gemming completely, researching their class consistently, or just working on improving their play style.

Current Openings:
Healers = druid/monk preferred
Tank = Closed
Melee = Ret Pally, Rogue highest priority, ALL DPS CONSIDERED
Ranged = Warlock, Shadow Priest highest priority, ALL DPS CONSIDERED

We will consider all classes/specs, if interested please feel free to contact.

Cisaro#1763
Akala#11752
Bellatrix#1309
Payback#1804
Alchemy#1707

Hiya! Are you open to a faction change? I run a real-life friendly guild (aka we aren’t going to get mad at you for missing a raid because life happens) and we have a chill environment. We also frequently do alt runs and love Mythic+.

Are you looking to be heroic-only or raid mythic? We have a mythic team that raids Sun/Mon 8-11 PM Eastern and a Heroic-only team that raids Tues/Wed 9-11 PM Eastern (and some people play a main in one and an alt in another, in addition to our alt runs). We are 3/8M :slight_smile:

If those times are good for your work schedule, and you are willing to go Horde, shoot me a message Ama#11132 on Bnet!

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression. We are horde however, not sure if you’re willing to faction change.

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 8/8H EP 3/8 M. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

ABOUT US:
We are a community of experienced raiders currently progressing in Mythic EP. Outside of our main raids; we are also running alt raids, and tons of M+.
Currently 3/8M 8/8H EP
8.1 Content: 8/9M 9/9H BoD; 2/2H Cos; 6/8M 8/8H Uldir

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday: Mythic 7-10CST
Thursday: Mythic 7-10CST
Sunday: Optional Heroic farm/alts
*Note: At the beginning of a new tier we raid Tuesdays for Heroic Content (generally first 4-5 weeks)

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
Discord, ilvl 435+, Neck: 60+
DPS: Fire Mages, Shadow Priests, Fury Warriors, DHs, Assassin Rogues
Heals: Holy Pally
Tanks: Brewmaster Monk,
Casual and M+ players are welcomed.

Apply directly @ goo.gl/forms/LcApoqPLSPoraMPc2
Ohk#11649
Kylestyle#1798
Draakrin#1371
Velayn#1455

Thank you everyone for the interest and offers! I am hoping to stay Alliance and on Stormrage if possible. Nevertheless, I very much appreciate your time and effort to reach out!