438 ilvl ww monk lf mythic raiding guild

Hello.
I am a semi-new to the raiding scene. I have played since vanilla, but I took a long break at the end of MoP. I came back in at the end of legion, where I have been up in guilds and difficulty. For Uldir I was in a normal only guild, and then I moved to my current guild where we went 3/8 mythic in BoD. However, sadly the guild lost a lot of players and hasn’t been able to push mythic this tier. I would like to join a guild that has at least started mythic progress. I am a chill college student with the personality of a 40 year old. I take criticism very well and actually wish I had more. I would like a chill environment where the guild is active for most prime time nights. My semesters and work schedule changes, but I can work it around for raid nights. As of right now the only time I can never do is Thursday. Hopefully this sounds interesting.

Discord: razer#4042

Sounds like an ideal fit for our group!
We are also 3/8 with a fair amount of pulls on Ashvane and looking to restock on DPS so we can get that killed and get back to proper progression after the Classic nonsense slowed us.

If you can make Tues/Wed 7-11 EST and are looking for a raiding guild that has been raiding together since mid-wrath lemme know!
Add me on Discord (metrolol #1206)

Hey Lautzu,

Sorry to hear things aren’t working out with the current guild. We can offer you “Mythic light” and plenty of M+ with other “personality of 40 year olds” :wink: over in <Esper>. I’ve added you on bnet. Guild spam below. I have a feeling we’d enjoy chatting!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, Hunter
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hey Lautzu! I’d love to chat with you about Hubris, take care!

Hey, added you via discord. I think you would be a great fit for our group. Im available to chat all day, our info will be posted below, thanks!

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression as the title states is 3/8M with pulls on Ashvane. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hi what raid times are you looking for? My guild is about to start hammering out mythic and we raid tues/wed 12am-3am est. if this works for you we’d love to have a raiding ww monk.

Bnet Perifery#1135
Disc Perifery#2420

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 4/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), Kobrakaix (Kobrakai#1378)

Requiem Eternum has been a horde guild on Llane since the beginning, consistently raiding throughout WoW’s history. We always get AoTC, and push into mythic as far as we can, but are currently looking to expand our mythic roster to achieve Cutting Edge in future tiers.

Check us out on Raider io and Wowprogress. Let us know if you’re interested!

** Server:** (Llane/Arygos)

Raid Times/Days: 9-12pm EST, Mon/ Thurs

Current Progression: EP 8/8H

Recruitment Contacts: Prime#12803(Btag), Prime#8533(Discord), Click#5007(Discord)

Requirements: Good attitude and awareness. Reliable raid attendance, but we understand real life commitments happen. Puts effort into improvement and gearing both in and out of raids. This includes Mythic+ and potions.

Needs: DPS - Balance Druid, DK, Paladin, Mage, Priest.

Heals - Paladin or Priest.
Will consider all applicants, regardless of spec or class.

Heya Lautzu, Endeavour - Mal’ganis is looking for more DPS for our Mythic team. We are currently 3/8m, with Ashvane pulls as low as 19%. We raid Thursday and Friday 6:30-9:30 CST. If you’re interested at all or have any questions, feel free to reach out!

Discord: aspen#4800
Bnet: Leighh#1473

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a team that has been raiding together since Uldir, we are friends that enjoy each other company and raiding together.

Uldir AoTC 4/8M
BoD AoTC 4/9M
EP AoTC

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Hey there! Sounds very interesting :wink: and I’ve sent you a btag request as well but here’s the blurb in the meantime!

I’m from Massacre on Turalyon and we’re currently looking for solid dps to add to our team. We’re 3/8M and raid Tues/Wed 8:30-12EST with an optional heroic Thurs at 8:30EST. We have been an active raiding guild on Turalyon since 2007, pushing CE and recently taking a step back to more of a casual-mythic raid style and schedule. Outside of raid we’re social with alts, m+, other games, and music in discord. I’ll link you our recruitment post and if you’re interested hit me up! (discord @kara#8566 or btag kara#1715) We do a full Heroic EP clear first thing on Tuesdays and would love to have you along if you’re at all interested in the guild.

Good luck with your search!

Hello, we are recruiting. In case you’re interested:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Our spots are competitive :slight_smile: Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

< Low Battery > is a guild that was originated from a group of friends years ago in WotLK that has stuck together through the years and continues to raids together. We have since picked up and merged with other guilds that we have met through mutual friends, or raided with on the side during our off nights. Most of us spend our off raid nights either doing things in WoW or playing other games together in discord.

We raid on Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm to 12am(Midnight) EST each week pushing for the best possible progression we can reach each tier. While we are not looking for cutting edge we are always pushing our way into Mythic content to see how far we can reach.

We expect our raiders to be well prepared, that includes: Being familiar with your class and spec, always bringing Potions, Flasks, and Food. Being prepared for new fights by looking up strats and understanding abilities. Being ok with occasionally sitting out to let others into the raid for time. We do not have a permanent bench, so we try to make sure everyone sees equal time raiding. We also understand that real life does happen. We are perfectly ok with people missing raids, just ask to be notified so we know.

Our current progression is as follows:
3/8M The Eternal Palace

Past Progression:
5/9M Battle for Dazar’alor
2/2H Crucible of Storms
3/8M Uldir

We are currently looking for:
DPS - All

Feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Hope to hear from you!
Chuey#1652 Razzers#1982

Salt Factory US#206 [9/9M BoD - 6/8M EP]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - 9/9M US#206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Officer & RL : Galicana#1405
Officer : Strife#1877