438 Fury Warrior

Hey there Froth!! Here are some details about my guild. :smile:

Server : Stormrage

Faction : Alliance

Raid Days : Tuesday, Wednesday optional Thursday.

Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress

2/2 H C.O.S. (First day or release)
9/9 H AOTC in B.O.D.
6/9 M B.O.D.
8/8 H T.E.P.
3/8 M T.E.P.

GM- Octopuscake#1921
CO-GM- Warner#1294

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild yet.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room. We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.Any Melee or Ranged DPS All classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (3 weeks)

1 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec. (PRIORITY)— Warrior, Mage, shaman, Spriest.

1 Healer - A DPS off spec is always preffered.

About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed.
primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest… This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.

I hope you consider us!

Hi! I know we’re probably not what you’re looking for, but I hope you consider us!

Hello, OwO here and hoping to entice you with joining a small but growing guild called !

We’re a guild form up on a group of friends hoping to traverse and play the game in a fun and enjoyable setting, as well as have others join us in our quest! We’re all very knowledgable players of the game, all sporting experience from 6/8 heroic EP (Past raids such as Uldir(8/8 Norm/Hero), BoD(8/8 norm/heroic), and CoC(2/2Norm/hero) and hoping to form a team that we can progression and teach the raid to!

We do other things as well, like mythic+ and running small events (Such as naked raid, transmog runs, and a few others to come!). As well as play games outside of BFA, such as classic or steam game called Golf with your friends and Cards Against Humanity!

If you feel like you’d love to give us a chance, to come and take this walk with us into a hopefully progressive future, then please don’t hesitate to reach other and message me ingame ( Ôwõ is my ingame name!) or even add me at my battletag OwO#12828

Thank you so much for reading, I hope to see you during our adventure

<Special Friends> from Korgath-US [A] is recruiting everyone who likes to have fun but kill dragons in an effective manner as well. We always strive for Ahead of the Curve and have achieved that every tier since Throne of Thunder.

We’re currently 3/8 Mythic with AotC working on Ashvane progression.

We raid 8p-11p CST Tues/Wed.

Get in contact with us on battle.net at:

• Tempusbane (Cryogenix#1778)

• Olvim (Istorvir#1767)

• Valarauko (HUEHUEHUEHUE#1618)

• Shadrian (AngelZiefer#1585)

Sauce US-Khadgar/Alleria (Horde)

Currently Recruiting
• Ranged DPS: Any with strong need for Lock
• Melee DPS: Any with strong need for Warrior.
• Healers: Any.
• Tanks: Any.
• We are always interested in skilled players of ALL classes.

Schedule
• Tuesday: 8:30pm-11pm EST (7:30pm-10pm CST)
• Wednesday: 8:30pm-11pm EST (7:30pm-10pm CST)
• Thursday: 8:30pm-11pm EST (7:30pm-10pm CST)
• Optional/Alt Monday: 8:30pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)

About Us
Sauce is a semi-hardcore guild looking to add to our core Mythic raiding team. Immediate positions are available. We are striving to become a top 200-300 guild in the US. We are looking for people that are actively engaged in the game and know the ins and outs of their respective classes. The guild has a long history of end-game progression and we will continue to be at the top of the ranks moving forward. If you have a positive attitude and the ability to take constructive criticism, we’d be interested in a conversation. Afterall, the fit should be mutually beneficial.

Tier Accomplishments

Currently 4/8 M

• BoD 7/9 M
• Uldir 7/8 M
• T21 10/11 M
• T20 8/9 M
• T19 7/7 M

What We Offer
• Stable leadership, founding GM from Vanilla raid leads.
• Flasks and Feasts for Heroic/Mythic raid content.
• Skilled Mythic+ Groups and the ability to rotate in multiple alts/specs.
• Constructive criticism and a positive team atmosphere.
• Log review and training to enhance your play.

Add us on BNET or Apply via Website
Murph#12632, Dread7787#1346
www (dot) saucetisic (dot) com

Hi there!

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

My name is Kanielese and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow(HORDE).

Back in March/April this year, me and my officers decided to server xfer our main toons to another guild we had been raiding with due to personal life things going on. After a few months of raiding with them and achieving AOTC in BOD and COS with them (also progressed through Normal and some Heroic EP with them) I decided to come back to my guild to try and rebuild up the community i was trying to make in the first place.

What the guild is about:
~Fun, Friendly, Engaging community in helping its members
~We areClassic came out and by than so have most guild achieved their AOTC/started Mythic raiding. AOTC focused (may decide to dip our feet into mythic runs later)
~We enjoy running Mythic keys and pushing them, so more core members would be better
~ We have our casual nights where we run xmog/mount/achievement stuff
~Alt runs
~We do some PVP (Bg’s, WPVP, etc)

For my core members:
~I expect everyone to understand basic mechanics and do research (We will help people learn them more however)
~Be patient and respectful of other members
~Help throughout the week farm mats (Herbs, Gems, Food items,etc.)
~Be able to take criticism as well as dish it out

For Casual Members:
~Be engaging with the guild (Talking in GC, etc.)
~Help farm mats for GB
~Do not be afraid to ask for help
~Help others out

Currently for core Raid team:
TANKS (Would like BM Monk, Guardian druid or Prot Pally/ Open to other ideas though)-Need solid tanks (DPS off spec though)
Healers(NEED ALL)
DPS(NEED ALL)

We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (with 1 break at 10) But times/Days can be negotiated/will be reconsidered to match core members schedules

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. You may contact me on bnet/discord (I am always available)

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

About us
Imperial Guard is an established raiding guild that has members playing together dating all the way back to Dragon Soul. We are located on Horde Illidan. Imperial Guard is a progression focused guild that intends on pushing content as far as we possibly can while still maintaining a fun environment. We run content of all difficulties so that each individual member of the guild will feel like they are a part of the group. We have 3 raid teams, Fri/Sat 7-11 CST (4/8M), Wed/Thur 7-10 CST (AOTC, 1/8M), and Tue/Thur 8-11CST. We also host “fun runs” or gearing runs that anyone is invited to attended regardless of most raid requirements. If raiding is not your thing, join us for keys! While we are not raiding we fill our time pushing mythic keystones, we have many members that range from just starting out to pushing 1800 io and climbing.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Our needs

Our 4/8M team raids Friday/Saturday 7-11CST is currently lf a mage dps however all exceptional players will be considered

HIGH Priority:
Demon Hunter ( dps )
Mage

Medium:
DK - DPS
Balance druid
Spriest
Monk - DPS
Warlock

Low:
Anything that is not on medium, or high, but will consider exceptional players.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Our Wed/Thur group 1/8M (AoTC)

High Priority
Hpal
Disc Priest
Hunter

Medium
Boomy
Lock Spriest

Low
Anything else not listed will be considered.

Our Tue/Thur team is just starting out and currently accepting all classes and roles

We also have a very active mythic+ community with many players pushing 1.2k+ and guild leadership of 1.7k.

Non raiders are also welcome to join the guild while they get ready for raiding or just wanting to find a cool group of people to hang out with and kill some normal bosses for Sh!ts and giggles.

Contact Info
GM & Fri/Sat Raid Leader
Tiekenee#1613 - Btag
Thirdpint#1123 - Discord

Wed/Thur Raid Leader
fen7740#1209 - Btag
Fen#1163 - Discord

Tue/Thur Raid Leader
stixz#1697 - Btag
stixz#1585 - Discord

Hi Frothies,

If you aren’t opposed to Alliance, , on Sargeras, could be a home for you. We raid only once a week on Tuesdays from 8:30-12:30 EST and we’re currently 4/8M with Orgozoa at 7%.

If we sound like a fit, find me on Discord at Maud#4551.

Thanks for your time!

Would love to hear from you. Send a message to any of the people listed below.

About Us:
Premonition (5/8M 8/8H EP, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Spriest
Mage
Rogue
Ret Pally w/ Holy OS
BrM Monk

Medium
Fury/Arms Warr
Ele Sham
Balance Druid
Havoc DH

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hi there! We may be just what you are looking for. We are 5/8M with only 1-night, 4hrs/week schedule. We raid Tues 7:30-11:30 central. Let us know if you are interested. Website @ wednesdaypalooza dot com

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 4/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix (Kobrakai#1378).