438 Blood DK returning LFG

I am a well experienced C/E player looking to return to the raid scene. I took a tier off to relax and focus on other things in life but miss raiding. I have been clearing endgame content since TBC. I can link logs and exp upon request. I am ideally looking for a 2 maybe 3 day guild that clears AoTC quickly and does Mythic. I am not expecting a C/E guild but am open to it since I do enjoy difficult content ( farm gets boring). I am open to pretty much any day or time for raid, I have a very flexible schedule and will give you 100% attendance. If I do need to miss a day I will post out weeks in advance. I just want a guild / team that actually is active in game or discord and is opening to welcoming a new member of the group. I look at guilds almost like a family and miss that aspect of the game from earlier expansions.

Sorry didn’t see it posted from an alt. This is my main. Jerrin#1599 is my btag. Forgot to post that.

The Wolfpack is currently recruiting for our roster! Located on Zul’Jin, We are looking for all kinds of classes and specs to fill the roles we have been looking for. We have a “play what you love to play” mentality and don’t have a super meta we look towards. We are a heroic raiding guild with also a M+ focus. We raid twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:05PM - 11PM.

Let me know if you’re interested!

Still looking for a group, if you are interested in me joining your team please leave a bnet or add mine.

Hello again!

I am currently messaging our recruiting team. I have sent them your Btag and we hope to speak to you soon!

sounds good

Hello Necrophobia ,

Epic Chaos is a Horde guild on Zul’jin we are AOTC and are looking to close out our core group for 10.2. Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-midnight est

We are a community driven guild where everyone is welcome and is treated like friends and family. We offer Mythic+ anywhere from 5 to 28 keys atm. We do Xmog runs and Mount runs weekly. TW raids whenever available. We offer a highly active discord as well. Where streaming is welcomed. We do giveaways with contest in guild for random items.

We are looking for chill, like minded individuals who want a home for more than just a raid tier. We are looking to make friendships that are long lasting and enjoyable for everyone.

If you are interested and/or would like to ask more questions message us on

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100
Bnet: Nymue#11411

Discord: DRAGONS#9572

Zul’jin: Dragonss
Nymueh

And as always - Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Still keeping options open. Please feel free to add me on bnet to talk more.

Any guilds looking for a tank, up to 437 ilvl

imroving my ilvl daily from doing M+ and still looking for a raid team

Good day Necrophobiá

We are a Semi-hardcore minded guild (3/9M and AOTC ATSC and 3/8M and AOTC VoI) looking to get some additional people for 10.2 Mythic boss pushes and AOTC. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:45PM to 10:15PM (Central Time).

If this interests you, please contact me in BNET Jacx#1410 or our recruitment officer Soseji#1101. You can also reach me on discord search Jacx#2337.

Up to 440 ilvl and improving daily from grinding. Just havent been able to raid at all.

Morning Lads is a new Horde guild on Area-52 recruiting for Mythic level Raiding.

This guild is created with a goal of Cutting Edge in 10.2.

We raid strictly 6-hours a week each Saturday and Sunday from 6am-9am server time (EST). Given our aspirations and light schedule, we are seeking raiders who understand the importance of attendance and preparation.

We are currently recruiting ALL classes, specs, and roles.

If you’re interested in joining us or learning more, feel free to reply here or contact me:

Asphixiator#1101 on Bnet
Demo0689 on Discord

Thanks for reaching out but 5am on a weekend is a little out of my spectrum.

We are still looking for a dedicated tank, if you’re interested, we’d love to have you.

have reached out to everyone who has responded… still keeping options open

Are you willing to play dps? Either way lets chat.

Hiya, I’m recruiting for my guild group 2 that we are starting up.
Group 1 went 7/9 mythic this tier and we are looking to push into cutting edge this tier.
We raid Monday/Tuesday 9pm to midnight est.
We are an all adult guild that like to hang out, have a good time and push content. M+ active during the seasons, overall we like to chill and have a good time. We all come to wow to kill stuff and not have drama.

Currently need:
Tanks: closed (will recruit a dps that comfortable offspec tanking)
Healers: need 2 healers, any of these classes.
Pres evoker, MW monk, resto druid/shaman.
DPS: open to any, we currently need more melee. Big yes please to WW monk, rogue, warrior atm. But open to anyone comfortable dpsing.

All raiders need to be near or above 440ilvl by first day of 10.2 raiding (November 14th)

If interested please contact me via discord.
tanatithe
Thanks have a good day and better luck!

you didnt leave a discord contact info

I dont do spam… We need tanks if you wanna talk add haz6754 on discord