437ilvl Rdruid LF Mythic guild

Hey everyone, I just came back to wow my main was 7/8M Uldir and 8/9M BoD (MistWeaver). I just decided to main swap two weeks ago to my druid I’m currently 8/8H. I’m 438ilvl Bear 437ilvl Rdruid. I would prefer to raid as a healer, and I do both tank/heal for M+. If you are interested in talking to me more, my BNET is GEARED#1427 and my Discord is Geared#2548. I am willing to transfer off server, however I am not interested in going Alliance lmao. I can raid any day of the week as long as its in the evening. Once again if you are interested in talking to me more, my BNET is GEARED#1427 and my Discord is Geared#2548.

Hi ** Géared**! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a healer to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 3/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

[Horde] US-Zul’Jin | 2-Night Guild

< Volition >

Current Progress:
4/8 M EP | 9/9 M BoD - Cutting Edge | 8/8 M Uldir - Cutting Edge

Previous Progress:
11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

(Monday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST optional heroic sales / alt-raids / achievements / M+ / etc.)

About Us:

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top U.S. experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

We strive to improve every tier. Our current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for fast and efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins during progression. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics and play to win as a team .

Recruitment:

We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

All exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered and reviewed; regardless of current recruitment needs.

Healer : Druid (Resto.)

The ability to play an off-spec at a high level is extremely valuable towards an application.

Application: /volitionzj.enjin.com/recruitment

For any further questions regarding recruitment, feel free to give me or any other officer a shout!

Resent#1232 // Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201

you have to many friends on your bnet for me to accept your request and talk to you lol

Consider us!!

Hey Geared,

Hysteria on Thrall 4/8M i need of a MW or R Druid

We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 4/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hello Geared.

We are LFM for mythic progression.

HERE is our recruitment post.

If you think we’re a fit, I’d love to chat.

Looking for a good R.Druid. Hit me up to have a chat. Leaving guild spam below. Good luck!

About Us
Mint is an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage
We are a small, like minded group of AOTC raiders that love to clear current content and push as far into mythic content as possible. WARNING: NO SNOW FLAKES! You will melt. we clown around when it’s appropriate, and focus when it’s needed. Very active discord. We run keys daily.

Expectations:
Being on time and prepared.
Having discord/mic and be willing to use it.
Be receptive to constructive criticism, and voice opinions in a respectful way.

Raid Times:
9 - 12 Eastern Tuesday, Wednesday

Progression:

• 2/8M TEP
  • 8/8H TEP
  • 3/9M BOD
  • 2/2H CE

Recruitment Needs:

We recruit the player not the class. No elitists here, but you will be judged on performance and attendance. All spots are competitive, even if our need is very low we will always trial any exceptional applicant. The following is a priority list by need:

Melee DPS: Med
Ranged DPS: Med (High need on Spriest and Boomie)
Healer: Med (Priest, Shaman, Druid)
Tank: Full

If we’ve piqued your interest at all, please give any of us officers a shout!
We do discord interviews no application required.

Contact
Haiwire haiwire#11135(Raid lead) Discord Hai#4241
Swiz Madflavor#1783 (officer) Discord Swiz#6087
Gwennova Gwennett#1966 (GM)
Ghostdonkey travjumba#1239 (officer)

Occasional Excellence on Turalyon (7/8M horde) is looking for exceptional healers.

• Raid Days: Tue/Wed 8-11:30 EST. We do not raid extra days nor raid overtime.
  • Previous tier: Crucible 2/2M US#47, BoD 9/9M US#99, Uldir 8/8M US#102
  • Loot: Modified Loot Council with RCLootCouncil backbone

Let us know if you’re interested!