[News] LOVE IS IN THE AIR ARRIVES IN WOW CLASSIC: FEBRUARY 11–16

Love is in the Air is available in WoW Classic beginning February 11 through 16 for those looking for a little love in a hostile world. Just head over to Orgrimmar (Horde) and Stormwind (Alliance) to take part.

11 Likes

Okay I will thanks Nethaera

1 Like

What was the update for today? More sneaky changes?

9 Likes

Yea this is what we want to hear about. Not the blatant horde bias in AV. We dont give a damn about the 98% win rate for horde in AV that is nearly statistically IMPOSSIBLE in a balanced BG.

And people were surprised at the soup salad that was warcraft 3 reforged. Like its not expected from your company by now…

44 Likes

Share the love <3

#HordeAndAllianceShouldJustGetAlong

2 Likes

blizz’s valentine is the horde

15 Likes

:salt: / 5

Take it to the other QQ threads.

:cactus:

12 Likes

Woo <3

Let’s see how long it takes for this thread to get derailed :timer_clock:

3 Likes

It should get derailed. We dont need a forum post about a valentines day event. Something that is going to happen REGARDLESS and has no bearing on game play WHAT-SO-EVER.

Make a post that freaking matters. Something that has information of importance.

Talk about how you said no changes and gave us 1.12 AV and let it completely ruin classic pvp. Talk about that…honestly valentines day does not matter one freaking bit.

18 Likes

Still no updates on how badly they screwed AV for alliance. Nice one actiblizz. Go read my other threads

16 Likes

Meh, my sub is up tomorrow and I’m not going to re-up. Just not enough responsiveness on correcting the imbalances and I don’t see the point in going any further. Keep fiddling while Rome burns!

11 Likes

would LOVE it if you fix AV…
and would LOVE it if you responded.

tick tock.

14 Likes

I cancelled as well, screw bwl and love is in the air, i wanted to rank.

8 Likes
4 Likes

Well that didn’t take long lol

3 Likes

Lots of alliance tears in this thread.

Zug Zug

6 Likes

Play better. If 99% of you carebear retail alliance didnt go afk ever single game. You would win.

The map is literally the exact same as it was in vanilla.

As alliance i won 90% of my AV games in vanilla.

Easy fix for alliance.

Git gud.

8 Likes

Along with the AV fix (probably moving horde cave south), can we get a mention on the WSG queue issues.

Pugs are only going up against premades in most matches at the moment due to rampant queue dodging. Thanks.

3 Likes

Well, that makes 3 of us. I cancelled on this and my main account. The sub on my main ran out yesterday, because I subbed early to get into the stress test. This one will run til the 26th.

I wonder how many others there are.

It’s really a shame. Nine of us (rl friends who played back in 2005-2006) came back in early to mid August. Everyone was excited.

But right from the beginning it was one mistake after another. Started with no where near enough servers and layering. Some quit over the lack of response to the layering exploits. Most of the rest dropped out in phase 2. I’m the last hanger on in the group.

Too many changes - none of them Blizz-like. It seems to be penny pinching Activision all the way.

8 Likes

its not Blizzz its 110% activision my holy family played classic were also closing our accounts main and classic… thats my self,mom, dad, brother, sister in-law, sister, my husband, and my 2 kids

7 Likes