437 Spriest 4/8M exp!

Hey guys, 437 Shadow priest here!

Main is 4/8M exp with Orga nearly down. i cant raid Fri/Sat/Sun but can raid throughout the week :slight_smile: still farming my benthic gear with sockets and almost have 65 neck, very solid mechanical player, HMU Adzybaby95#1980

Server: US Saurfang, Horde

Flavour Town is Saurfang’s largest community of active players ranging from experienced raiders and veterans, to casual, social and new players. Flavour Town has been raiding Mythic Content for 2 years and we’re looking to push into Cutting Edge every tier.

8.2.5 Eternal Palace Progression: [3/8M] [8/8H]
RAID SCHEDULE
Wednesday (Mythic Prog): 7:30pm - 10pm GMT+10
Monday (Mythic Prog): 7:30pm - 10pm GMT+10
Sunday (Heroic Clear): 7:30pm - 10pm GMT+10
All times are Server Time / Australian Eastern Standard Time

RECRUITMENT
We are looking to fill the following roles:

• 1 Core Healer - Paladin or Priest
  • 2 Core Dps - Ret Paladin / Shadow Priest / Melee DPS Preferred
  • Any Outstanding Ranged and Melee DPS

We are a tight-knit, performance oriented Guild - Raiding 5 hours a week, our focus is to be as efficient as possible. We maintain a tight roster with plenty of substitutes within the guild to help us out along the way.

No Drama, No Fuss: We comprise mostly working adults, who enjoy a good laugh and watching bosses fall as a team. A positive guild environment is one of our biggest assets, as such, we have a strict zero tolerance with regards to toxicity or drama.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me:
Battle-Tag: DarkLlama#1253

Hi Aadzy! Our guild is recruiting more dps for mythic prog :slight_smile:

Raid time : 6.30 - 9.00 pm server Mon/Thurs
Current prog : 3/8M
Server : Barthilas - Horde

My bnet usagi#6215 or discord riisa#3859

Thank you!

Hey Mate,

Snakes on a Plainstrider Dath/Khaz Horde - are looking for strong ranged dps as we push further into Mythic EP.

Current Prog: 4/8 M
Raid Times: 8:30 - 11pm Server Wed/Mon

My Btag is Antagqt#1628 - Looking forward to talking with you

Hey my guild are looking for geared DPS on Frostmourne Alliance to bolster our Mythic raid team.

We are currently 3/8M EP, main raid nights are 9-11:30pm AEST Wed/Mon and are active most nights between 8pm-Midnight.

Optional farm night on Thursdays to clear heroic and plenty of M+.