437 Resto Shaman LF 2-3 Day Alliance/Horde (EST)

Hello all. Recently came back to the game and have been pushing some keys and getting reset. I was raiding Mythic back in Uldir and cleared the first three bosses before I had to quit due to IRL issues.

I’m looking for a 2-3 day alliance guild to hop into mythic again with and push IO with. I’ve achieved AoTC and can provide parses from Uldir as well as all my Cutting edge kills as well on old characters. I’ve consistently played in top 100-250 US guilds. My raid experience is below.

Vanilla:
Molten Core

Blackwing Lair

AQ 40 (Until Emps)

AQ 20

Naxx (Cleared Spider)

UBRS (lol)

Burning Crusade:

Took a break from the game due to attending school in Arizona for a few years! Pity!

WoTLK:

Naxxramas (10/25) Undying Achieved

Sartharion(10/25) 3 Drakes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE5geEDzXF8 Not my PoV!

Malygos (10/25) US 10 “You Don’t Have an Eternity”

ToTGC (10/25H)

Ulduar (10/25) All Hardmodes achieved

ICC (10/25H) Finished US 187

Probably raided the most seriously during WoTLK as my guild at the time was super close-knit and focused. We cleared content in time and gelled well.

MoP:

Didn’t play in a serious sense. Cleared H Vaults and took a break again.

WoD:

Didn’t play in any serious capacity. Based on peoples comments about WoD this wasn’t the worst idea in the world.

Legion:

M EN (Cutting Edge)

M ToV (Cutting Edge)

M Nighthold (Cutting Edge)

M ToS (Guild achieved C/E but I left before)

Logs available upon request. Viewable from all legion clears on my old priest or my mythic uldir runs before quitting in BFA.

Hey Lolkoalaz!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 4/8M 8/8H EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

<Carried> is currently 8/8H, 1/8M for TEP. We are looking for skilled, dedicated players who wish to push Mythic, whether they are priority needs or not. If you can meet our raid times and want to push Mythic content, contact us!

Priority:

Open recuitment

Raid Times:

9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Wednesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (optional)

Contacts:

Inervision / soad#1404 - GM
Synthh / Ripture#1612 - Raid Leader
Lovecoil / norquandro#1999 - Recruiter

Still looking

Checkmate is an Alliance guild on high population server, Dalaran. We raid Tues/Thurs nights from 8 to 11 eastern standard time. Love to have you as a healer. Our goals are regular, then heroic AOTC, then Glory of the Raider. We only do mythic bosses if they are low hanging fruit. Our record now is 8/8N EP and 6/8H EP. We got boss 7 down to 20% last night before running out of time. I have heals, but a couple are very unreliable due to work issues. I’m really looking for a super person, who can show both nights and heal their butt off. Jobelle#1887 - expect to get on Discord with me to discuss.

Bump still looking

bump mannn

bump mannaa

Salt Factory US#206 [9/9M BoD - 4/8M EP]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - 9/9M US#206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230

bump still looking