437 Havoc LFG

Looking for a guild to raid with, heroic or mythic idc late night pst anywhere from 6-midnight and no weekends pref, i didnt get to raid with my old guild cuz im a demon hunter and they quit for classic anyways so… i need a new home lmao
discord
julianstyles#4948

Hello! I am an Officer for Who is John Galt on Horde Hyjal, and we raid Tues/Thurs/Sun
7:30PM-10:30PM PST. We are currently 3/8M and 8/8H and looking for exceptional RDPS (And/or) a healer!

We have been around since 2006 with the same guild master and myself being one of the original members from creation. We raid Mythic fairly casually in areas such as attendance, but we strive for cutting edge each tier. We are ok if we do not meet that goal, as long as we get to raid in our tight knit group.

If this interests you, please add my btag: Uputz#1964 or my Discord: Dimmn#6706

Thank you for your time!

Heya Canelabear,

I’ve added you to real id,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, (9/9H 5/9M) who aim for our guild to be a real home for our members as well as maximizing the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST. and are preparing for Eternal Palace getting ready for a cutting edge. At the moment we just need a few full time ranged dps to round our roster out.

I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

Insomnia (R3) of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We are a team that used to be heavy into mythic raiding. We are looking to get back into it now that we have the players to do it.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/9M EP (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 8/8H EP (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Insomnia - 8/8H EP (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Clockwise - 6/8H EP (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 1/9M EP (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild x