437 BM Hunter 3/8 EP. LF 2 night raiding guiild

LF 2 night raiding guild that’s active with raiding and M+.
I’m available after 8pm EST.
…ps://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ballistix…
Look forward to continuing my raiding adventures.

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 1/8M

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. That being said recruiting has been actually popping off for us and we have been finding people faster than expected. We will still be open to any exceptional applicants, but we are largely favoring Ranged DPS atm!

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Our raid times are quite a bit after 8pm EST, but if they work plz dont hesitate to reach out!

Hi there! We are looking for a few more to add to our roster for mythic prog. I’d love to chat if you are available.

Discord – Katliana#3289

Our spam is listed below:

Hey Ballistix!

Hey Dawgrim!

I am from <Synergy> (H) US-Stormreaver. We are a progression-based raiding guild recruiting for Mythic Eternal Palace. If you are looking for a relaxed group of teammates, but still hungry for a challenge, our guild might be the right fit for you. We are looking for a Huner for our roster. We are 1/8M, 8/8H EP and raid Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST. We also actively run M+! Let me know if this sounds interesting to you. ~https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormreaver/Synergy~

BNet: RaveMan#1287 Discord: Rave#5986

Hi Ballistix,

<Fallen Empire> is competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have 14 years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting for all roles and specs: Spriest, Mage, Range, or any exceptional player.

All excellent players will be considered regardless of class

Past Progression:

Too long to post, have been a guild since BC. Thanks!

Current

8/8 M Uldir

9/9 M BoD

4/8M The Eternal Palace

Raid Times

Tuesday 8-11 CST

Wednesday 8-11 CST

Optional

Sunday 11am Alt Mythic Raid

Monday 8pm Normal/Heroic Alt/farm/Carry Run

Want to chat with one of our super cool officer Add one of the following battle tags

Dave#14604 Discord: Dave#2614

Salt Factory US#206 [9/9M BoD - 4/8M EP]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - 9/9M US#206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230

Hi Ballistix!

I’m currently looking for a Hunter to join our raiding team! We raid two nights a week Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are currently 2/8M (but 3rd will be dead…2% wipes).

Solidarity Gaming (SG) is a long standing guild on Emerald Dream and a multi gaming community. We love all things wow (we even have a classic team) but also like to venture out to other games to change it up a times. In WoW we enjoy raiding but also M+, PVP etc.

If any of this could work for you I’d love for you to join us this week x-server for our heroic. Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) for a quick chat or Nox#3461 (discord).
Best of luck with your search!

[A] <>The Epitome of Iniquity<> on Proudmoore is actively recruiting a few more bodies to refill our roster so we can push into mythic full force and would love to add you. We are 4/9M BoD after a late start, 8/8 H EP and with a mix of our two raid teams 1/8M EP. Our raid times are T/W 6-9 Pacific, along with possible Monday runs depending on progress throughout the week. We also actively run M+ and other events regularly. If you would like to join or have more questions add me Astriea#1872 btag or Astriea#2774 on discord.