437 BM Hunter 1/8M LF Guild - ZULJIN

Hey there I have always had a huge problem. I always seem to progress faster than the actual guilds I’m in and it’s very irritating. I’m very competitive and progress very quickly and when I can’t it irritates me. Hoping to find a new home on Zul’jin. I am also willing to learn and adapt to a new team so we can play better together. Overall chill fun dude with discord and will talk if needed. My tag is squidward#1870

If you need a strong RDPS, im your guy! Thanks hope to chat with somebody soon

I AM NOT a 110 orc shaman My apologies lol

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H Eternal Palace

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for lock, monk, Death knight dps
Any Other Dps is still welcome to apply

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Name: Alpha AF
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Progress: 3/8M Ep 9/9M BOD
Times: 8-12 EST - Tues/Wed
Recruiting:
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Mage
⦁ Disc/Shadow Priest
⦁ Hunter
⦁ Rogue
Requirements: 400+ Item Level and a decent level on your neck, as well as experience in this current expansions. Previous expansion achievements are a plus.
If you are a great player looking for a relaxed schedule with a former US-100 guild we might be the right fit. We sell tons of M+, push keys, and pvp in free time.
Contact me @ AwetosisTTV#1372 on bnet or Awe#6997 on discord

<Dragons of Abyss> 8/8N 8/8H AoTC. LF Lock/Hunter/SPriest/Mage. Also LF Priest/Pally Heal w/DPS OS. Raiding Heroic/Mythic Tue/Thur 8pm-11pm EST, Normal Mon 8pm-11pm EST. Also recruiting all roles for M+ and all players who want a fun community. PST

Hello Billybojangl,

I did not add you because I was unsure if you were willing to faction change and move servers. I will say you seem to be a person looking for a long term home that progresses in a decent pace. It might be worth the investment to get with a group that you know will be around for a long time. My info is below if you are interested.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Progression :

EP - 8 of 8 Heroic - 3-8 Mythic
BOD - 9 of 9 Heroic – 6 of 9 Mythic 1 month behind due to xfering guild
CS - 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

You can also add Msgrim if I am not online - msgrimreaper#1894

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with a goal of completing mythic content while it’s current. Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

Current EP progression:
8/8H
3/8M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11a CST

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Still searching. I forgot to add when I’m available. Preferring an early raiding guild (8amest) or late night start around 10:30pm or 12am EST . Thanks for the replies, im considering my options.

Sounds good, we are heading into mythic tonight if you want to give us a shot. We start at 8pm EST. Great group of players.