436 Prot War Looking For Guild

Guild has more or less fallen apart, looking for a new place to raid.

This tank is 436. So far I’ve pugged through 8/8 normal and 6/8 heroic. Had AOTC last tier and pugged my way to the +15’s in time feat last season. Never raided mythic but open to it. I have a few other reasonably geared toons as well.

I’m in my 30s, easygoing and friendly. Like everyone, I do make mistakes, but learn from them. Boomer taste in music and movies.

Looking for guild with following:

1. At least 4/8 heroic
  2. Raids conclude before midnight CST
  3. Friendly culture. If you have screamers or sperg lords, not the guild for me.

Open to server change after a trial raid. Feel free to message me on this toon or at Caustic#1343

We’re on Proudmoore, lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hi there, are you flexible with dpsing? I currently have an immediate spot open tonight for trial on mythic EP. I sent bt request (brittster#1804). I would love to chat with you about coming and trialing for our team. I have streams to where you can watch and see our raid environment as well to see if we are right for you . When you have some free time shoot me a message via discord and I can send you a link and we can talk more. ( Jaharra#9913) Thank-you for your time.

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 7/8H

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: 1 Co-Tank Spot Currently Avail
DPS (Warrior, Hunter, WW, Lock, Spriest)
Healers (Disc Priest, H Pally, MW)
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Our expectation of our raiders:

Our raiders should come prepared knowing the boss fight/mechanics, gear should be enchanted/gemmed, and should have the necessary consumables (battle potions, runes etc.). We expect everyone to be online 20 minutes before raid, as we aim to pull the boss exactly at the raid start time. Above all else we expect people to behave in a non-toxic manner as our guild has a zero-tolerance policy on toxicity. Overall, we expect everyone to have a good time raiding as we progress through new content.

What you can expect from us:

The guild will provide for the raid flasks and food, you can also expect an active guild outside of raid times where players are constantly pushing Mythic Keys, Doing Island Expeditions, PVP and/or playing other games while in Discord. We believe to be a laid back and chill guild with a welcoming environment.

APPLY HERE: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

For more information on us you can contact the following players -

(Battlenet/Discord):

alexhk#1740