436 holy pally 5/8m exp LF CE guild

Hello. My guild announced tonight that we are no longer raiding, so I am looking for a new home. I have 5/8m EP, 9/9m BoD, 7/8m uldir experience. I am looking for someone at least 5/8m EP. I would prefer 2 days, but would do 3 if I needed to. Would like to raid 8:30-12:30am CST and can do any day but Saturday.

Here are my logs: ~warcraftlogs.com/character/us/laughing-skull/snackbacon

Discord: Snackbacon#9753
btag: Snackbacon#1662

Hey, we raid slightly different times, and a third day, but feel free to get in touch.

About Us:
Premonition (4/8M 8/8H EP, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Spriest
Mage
Rogue
Fury/Arms Warr
Hpally
TANK - BrM Monk, Prot Pally, Prot Warr

Medium
Ret Pally
Ele Sham
Balance Druid

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Morning bump

Great guy and great healer! Help him find a good home!

1 Like

Not sure how flexible you are with your schedule but we are 6/8 M. We just revamped our Healing core and DPS and were able to kill M QC in under 50 pulls and 1 shot it the second time. So far <60 pulls on M Zaqul and we already saw the Psychotic splits and will likely kill it on Monday (our 3rd night on it).

We are looking to add a H paladin to our roster since one of mine will probably have to go casual in a little while.

Here is our thread:

Mo, Tue, Thur 9 - 12 EST. Wednesday Heroic Optional.

We are a super fun group of guys and gals that take Raiding seriously but know how to have fun.

All our logs are public. Feel free to check us out there too. We also have VODs and a few guys that stream. You can see how we handle Raids during progression and see how the Raid atmosphere is :slight_smile:

Death Viper Assassins (4/8 Mythic EP, 9/9 Mythic BDA) - This semi-hardcore raid team focuses on mythic progression, but is accommodating to those with busy lives outside of WoW. We expect players to maintain a solid knowledge of of their class, come prepared with appropriate consumables, and be on time to maximize our 9 hour, 3-day schedule. We value the culture of our raid team: a positive attitude, good listening skills, and a drive to improve and progress are all essential for success.

We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday at 7 pm - 10 pm PST (server time) on the Proudmoore server.

Specifically looking for ranged DPS, and DPS DHs. Other melee are welcome as well.

Please visit stoic.gg/recruitment to apply or contact pillow#1161 , Lexitar#1545 , or Drelochz#1384

Titan Forged (Bleeding Hollow) (Horde)

We raid in the exact time frame you’re looking for:

8:30p-11:30p CST Tuesday/Wednesday

We’re 4/8M and progressing on Orgozoa. Know you’re looking for 5/8M or higher, but that’s where we are currently and pushing for more.

We recently lost one of our core healers to classic and another to quitting the game because of real life so we’re really in need of 1-2 healers. If you’re interesting in a long term home, we’ve got a great spot for you. A lot of us are pretty much always online running keys together, doing alt raids, leveling in classic, chilling in discord, etc.

If you’re interested at all hit me up on discord or bnet! Hope to talk with you soon!

Discord: Cyprex#0828
Bnet: Cyprex#1318

Hey there! We’d love to chat with you.

SIGKILL is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for years.

Tanks: Closed
Melee: DH
Ranged: Open (Lock, Mage, boomkin, spriest)
Healers: Open (Disc, Hpally)
(We consider all exceptional applicants, even if your class isn’t specifically listed above)
Azerite neck 65+ and EP exp highly recommended!

Raid Days:
Tuesday, Thursday (Heroic optional Sunday)
Raid Times: (6 hours weekly)

6:00PM PST to 9:00PM PST
7:00PM MST to 10:00PM MST
8:00PM CST to 11:00PM CST
9:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST

Progression: (Formed beginning of BFA)

Tier 24: - 8/8H 5/8M The Eternal Palace
Tier 23: - 9/9H 9/9M (CE) Battle of Dazar’alor
Tier 22: - 6/8M Uldir

Basic Requirements
-Able to take constructive criticism.
-Raiding experience.
-Mechanically competent.
-Mastery of your class.
-Ability to use Discord.
-Have the following addons: Big wigs or DBM, ErT, and WeakAuras
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).

-Drama free

For any additional questions please contact:
btag: rainb0w#11219
discord: rainb0wbiscuit#3803

APPLY HERE!
[https: // sigkillguild .com ]

Hey Snackbacon, we are currently looking for a Holy Pally for our core - hopefully our times would work for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Spam below:

Guild Name: Baddies
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11pm CST | 6pm-9pm PST
Progression: 7/8M,
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)

About Baddies:
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Raid Recruiting:
Currently accepting select ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a healer.
Here’s a kill video: /www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpCs2ONeTA8&feature=youtu.be

WoWProgress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Baddies

How to join: Fill out our short application form - /baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Our spots are competitive :slight_smile: Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.