436 Equipt Boomkin 3/8m

If Weekends work~

Vice - Horde, Area 52
4/8m EP, 9/9M BoD CE
Fri/Sat 9-midnight EST

Gub#1148 (GM) or Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vice

Hi there, Zaux! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 5/8M in EP. We were Cutting Edge in both BoD and Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

We are recruiting all exceptional players for Eternal Palace.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

<Voltage> is a 2-Day (5.5 Hours/Week!) semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas Horde. We are currently 3/8M EP & 9/9M Cutting Edge in BoD on only a 5 hour schedule! Our goal is to push Cutting Edge each tier on a limited schedule. Currently looking to fill a couple important roles.

Schedule - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:15pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:15pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night (Heroic)

About Us

Voltage has a history of cutting edge progression and this expansion has been no exception. We’ve been raiding since 2014 and promote a lighter, more laid back atmosphere whilst still being able to focus and kill bosses. We pride ourselves on being able to maintain and offer stability to our raiders.

What you bring to the table is a good attitude, a guild-first mentality, and the ability to play your class/spec(s) at a high level. We’re looking for those hungry to progress while being a part of a well rounded community. Voltage is a second home to a lot of folks and are always looking to extend an invitation.

Contact

If you are interested, please fill out an application at:
_https://forms.gle/i7YyL2QgkMy3ojar8

For questions or inquiries, please contact one of our officers:
[DrMoofer#1354] - Recruitment
[Hellrider#11850] - Dad
[Sylvannis#1379] - Officer

Hey pal!

We’re <Surprised Pikachu> on Zul’jin. We’re a core base of players reforming with a few new ideals. Our leadership ranges from multiple CEs, to US Top 100-300 players, and our experience before our reform was 4/8M.

Cutting Edge is always going to be our expectation, but raiding also shouldn’t always feel like a job. At the moment we’re looking for players that are interested in smooth and efficient progression on a fairly casual 8-hour, two day schedule. Tuesday & Thursday; 8:30PM - 12:30AM EST.

If we sound like a group you’re interested in, feel free to reach out to Six#8314, Zoey#8531 or Matty#6209 on Discord. We’d love to chat more with you.

<Nulli Secundum> (US-Thrall) 8/8H 4/8M is currently recruiting Healers and Ranged DPS for our Core group. We are a 2-night Mythic raiding guild focused on steady progression. Many of us have been raiding together for several years and have a strong bond to the players who have played with us. If you’re looking for a tight-knit group of people who enjoy playing together while raiding, doing other content, and even playing other games, this is the place for you.

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST. Please don’t be shy and ask for additional details. Battletags are xxcloud417xx#1439 or Xanthro#1864.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Hey man,

Here is some quick info cause it seems like you have a lot of BS to read above me.

3/8M - Tues/Wed 8:15 - 11:30pm CST on Mal’Ganis

We are currently trying to fill a core DPS spot. Lot’s of heavy hitting guys and we are looking for some more to round out the group.

Hit me up if you want to chat about it. Hubbabubba#1811

<Voltage> is a 2-Day (5.5 Hours/Week!) semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas Horde. We are currently 3/8M EP & 9/9M Cutting Edge in BoD on only a 5 hour schedule! Our goal is to push Cutting Edge each tier on a limited schedule. Currently looking to fill a couple important roles.

Schedule - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:15pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:15pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night (Heroic)

About Us

Voltage has a history of cutting edge progression and this expansion has been no exception. We’ve been raiding since 2014 and promote a lighter, more laid back atmosphere whilst still being able to focus and kill bosses. We pride ourselves on being able to maintain and offer stability to our raiders.

What you bring to the table is a good attitude, a guild-first mentality, and the ability to play your class/spec(s) at a high level. We’re looking for those hungry to progress while being a part of a well rounded community. Voltage is a second home to a lot of folks and are always looking to extend an invitation.

Recruitment

Ranged: Mage and Boomkin

This does not mean we are only accepting these classes/roles. If you believe you can become an exceptional member of our team, do not hesitate to apply. Exceptional players will always be considered.

Contact

If you are interested, please fill out an application at:
_https://forms.gle/i7YyL2QgkMy3ojar8

For questions or inquiries, please contact one of our officers:
[DrMoofer#1354] - Recruitment
[Hellrider#11850] - Dad
[Sylvannis#1379] - Officer

Hey there, Zauxlux!

We are Despair- Thrall, currently 3/8M with 2% on Ashvane, should die tomorrow. Despair was founded in 2007 with several of its founding members still actively raiding!

Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm EST and Sunday (optional/farm) 8-11pm EST

We are a tight knit group of friends that stay progression and CE focused tier after tier. No elitism, no drama, just raiding.

Ill keep it short, recruiting ranged DPS. If you are interested you can contact me @ Lynxx#1792 (btag) Lynxx#0885(discord)
OR
Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283(bnet) Exkay#1240(discord)

Hey there Zauxlux!
here is a link to my guilds post

BTAG: Ryna#1275
Would love to hear from you!

Hey Zauxlux,

I’m looking to add a good DPS to our team, especially if you’re willing to backup heal if necessary. This would be for a spot starting right away and going into the future. My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. Most recent progression in BfA is 3/8M Palace, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 6/8M Uldir. We’re currently working on mythic Ashvane with good pulls.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 and on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609, and then send me a tell. I’d like to hop into Discord and have a conversation. You can look up a guild write-up of us on wowprogress. Reach out to me right away if you can make our raid times of Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also do flex/heroic raids on Sunday nights starting at the same time.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur

Hey Zaulux,

We’re an established CE guild that’s been raiding together since Nighthold in Legion. We’re looking for an additional boomkin to add to our core Mythic roster. We’re a 4/8M guild pushing through Phase 2 of Orgozoa. We’re a 2-Night guild, Tues/Thurs from 8-11pm EST.

Would love to chat with you more formally and get more of an idea of you as a player if you’re interested. You can add my battle net at Shadowbites#1291 or my discord at Amante#3703. Look forward to speaking with you!

We’re recruiting a healer and 1-2 dps for Eternal Palace. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Tempest>, founded in 2007 is a three night a week raiding guild on Proudmoore. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:

7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Progression:

5/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoA
8/8 Mythic Uldir
11/11 Mythic Antorus

Full recruitment thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-tempest-5-8m-ep-ce-bod-uldir-lf-rdps/78250

Contact Us:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net, or get in contact with us otherwise!

• Recruiter Battletag: shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.tempestguild.net

Topped Off is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that has reformed to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment and still achieve cutting edge each tier.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST on the Horde server Illidan.

Currently 4/8M EP. We were 9/9M BoD.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Epic#1723

Hi there Zauxlux!

<Despair> is looking for your class for The Eternal Palace! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are currently looking for:

A Mage (Fire)

Experienced Ranged DPS

Our Guild is full of a long standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

Our current goal is to bolster our roster to ensure that we are able to get CE in The Eternal Palace.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Progression: We are currently 3/8M with sub 2% pulls on Ashvane.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday&Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 4/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489)

Is a mythic raiding guild with 10 years of experience and years of play time as a solid group. We thrive on being progression oriented but having a great time doing it as a team.
Our group is much more than a raid team; playing other games together, running m+, pvp, alt raids, and generally just hanging out are part of what make this home.

Current Progression: 4/8M

Looking for DPS.
Our Server cluster: Eredar/Gorefiend/Wildhammer/Spinebreaker

3 nights a week: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST,

Contact me battle.net(Carter34#11844) or in game (Wiz-Eredar) with any questions! [Can also be reached on Discord @ Wiz#8039]

Hey

We are currently 8/8H,3/8M in Eternal Palace and only raid 2 nights a week

Resto/Boomkin druid (Flex) High Priority
Resto/Elemental Shaman (Flex) High Priority
Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest (Flex)
Mage
Warlock

All DPS will be strongly considered as we are a performance based guild.

Raid Times are as follows:

Sunday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST
Monday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST

What will be expected of you:

Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.
Attendance is a must, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but a heads up is always appreciated.
Preparedness is another must, we always show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the back ups just in case is required.
Performance is a no brainer. Although mechanics are important maintaining high DPS and or Healing is extremely important.

Please feel free to add the following Officers to Real ID if you are interested:

Notfalling#1204
Tradrienia#1273
Magmo#1272
Psyco#1810
Spøøky#1550

We only have 2 nights worth of raiding, although we do Mythic+'s throughout the week as well off night Heroic runs once progressing in mythic(when attendance permits on Wednesdays), we expect the best out of our players especially Sunday and Monday. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to the Officers with any questions. Thank You.

Hey Zauxlux, we are currently looking for a boomkin to bolster our ranks - hopefully our times would work for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Spam below:

Guild Name: Baddies
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11pm CST | 6pm-9pm PST
Progression: 6/8M,
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)

About Baddies:
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Raid Recruiting:
Currently accepting select ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a healer.
Here’s a kill video: /www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpCs2ONeTA8&feature=youtu.be

WoWProgress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Baddies

How to join: Fill out our short application form - /baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted(8/8H, 2/8M) is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter/loot filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

EP AotC - week 5(2/8M so far)
Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

We could use more range dps!