436 Boomy/Resto LF new raiding guild

Looking for a new guild on Thrall preferably. Don’t wanna waste money on a guild that may or may not be for me :). I am a huge multi-classer and willing to play any healer or dps but war/priest and hunter. My availability is anytime after 6PM PST. Message me if you wanna know more :slight_smile: Currently 7/8 H
Also have a geared Dh and working on Hpal and Rsham
Bnet- Koloktos#1157
Discord Koloktos#5347

1 Like

Well dang we are EST 8-11pm so we’re an hour off - going to link our info JUST IN CASE - if nothing else you’d be more than welcome in our M+ community to join in the fun there!

Here’s our SPAM info:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (7/8H, 8/8 normal)
Achievement and contest weekends alternate weekly.

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too which you are more than welcome to join whether or not you choo-choo-choose us. ^.^

Interested? Send Saxx#1747 a friend request and let’s get something going! :slight_smile:

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 N 7/8 H Eternal Palace

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for lock, monk, Death knight dps
Any Other Dps is still welcome to apply

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hello. We are currently focusing on recruiting some new faces for our Progression Team. We have almost completed AoTC for Eternal Palace and are looking to get in a few reliable people for Mythic Progression. WoW is not a job to us and the jokes are flying in between bosses. An ideal raider to us is someone who plays their class well and doesn’t need wholesale changes to their rotation and talents to figure out how to play. Also, we want people that are willing to show up and put in the work during progression. We would rather take people that show up and put in the work and have decent numbers than an exceptional player that shows up when they want to.

Current Wishlist:
Monk (DPS)
Boomkin
Warrior (DPS)
Shadow Priest

RAID TIMES (EST):

Progression Nights:
Friday- 8:30PM - Midnight
Saturday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Casual Night:
Thursday- 8:30PM- Finished

Any high-level performing DPS will be considered, so do not hesitate to apply even if you feel there might not be room for you!

Add one of us to bnet if interested and let’s chat!

GM: Psyphur#11865 [BNET] or Psyphur#5903 [Discord]
Officer: Styxzadina#1264 [BNET]
Officer: MadAsAHatt3r#1110 [BNET]

ABOUT US
Sundae Raiders were formed by 5 friends that wanted to do things their own way. 3 of them have since moved on to other things. The guild has grown to over 70 unique people and are pushing to grow even more. We wanna have fun and kill things which sounds a little serial killer-esque, but it’s not…I think.

Anyways we wanna have fun because everyone whoever got burned out always says the same thing: It’s just not fun anymore. We also make sure to stay focused and get bosses down, though sometimes may get a little distracted.

PROGRESSION
Eternal Palace- 8/8N 7/8H
Crucible of Storms- 2/2N 2/2H (Week 3 AoTC)
Battle of Dazar’Alor- 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M (Week 9 AoTC)
Uldir- 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M (Week 8 AoTC)
Antorus- 11/11N 11/11H (Week 8 AoTC)
Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9N 9/9H (AoTC)
Nighthold- 10/10N 10/10H (AoTC)
Emerald Nightmare-7/7N 7/7H

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

An ideal raider must be adept at his or her class, but be willing to accept critique when a situation presents itself. A good attitude is just as important as pressing your buttons well. If you struggle with being a team player, whine about doing mechanics and/or complain excessively about strategies or loot, we’re not the guild for you. We want players who love raiding and playing the game in general.

If you are a player who enjoys WoW, is committed, sociable, reliable, and can handle a mature raiding environment – all while being proficient at your class, then you might be exactly what we’re looking for!

Prevenge is a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun connected realms!

Prevenge was founded during Burning Crusade as a friends and family guild focused primarily on dungeons and 10-man raiding. The raid, in its current form, started during Tier 11 (Cataclysm) as a casual 10-man group. During Mists of Pandaria, the guild experienced explosive growth and sustained two 10-man raid groups in addition to a separate 25-man raid group. With the inception of 20-man raiding during Warlords of Draenor, Prevenge shifted its focus to support a single progression-minded raid group while striving to maintain a fun environment.

Current Progression: 3/8M (EP), 2/2H (COS), 9/9M CE (BoD), 8/8M CE (Uldir)

Goal: Cutting Edge

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST

Recruitment Contact: Eilonwy#1706 (Bnet), Braelyn#1925 (Discord)

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/wOZnZAqmJopegDYM2

Needs:

• Balance Druid (High)
  • Rogue (Any) (High)
  • Shadow Priest (High)
  • Warlock (Any) (Medium)
  • Warrior (Arms/Fury) (Medium)

Hey there Koloorange,

We’re not on Thrall, but if you think we might be a good match, we’d be willing to work with you to figure out a way for you to get to know us without spending money on a trial :slight_smile:

Vindication - US Antonidas is a ‘fast casual’ guild that accomplishes mythic progression on a 2 night, 6 hour total per week schedule. We work hard to prepare for and push progression, which leaves us time to play hard.

Raid Times/Days: Tues & Thurs 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST

Current Progression: 8/8H EP (6/9M BoD)

Needs: Warlock, Warrior DPS, Disc/Holy Priest, MW Monk, Balance druid, and a few outstanding DPS of any class and spec. Exceptional players of any role are welcome to apply.

Requirements: ilvl 410+, a positive attitude, and regular attendance. Logs and previous mythic experience a plus, but not required. Many of our best came to us from humble origins, and we will give you the same chance to show what you can do.

Vindication has been raiding consistently since WoD. Outside of raid, you’ll find us enjoying M+, PVP, and transmog/achieve runs. We’ve got plenty of social members, and are always happy to bring in new friends, including those just getting back into the game.

Recruitment Contacts:
Btags: Heavanna#1319, CptFlowers#1794
Disc: Heavanna#5316, Atris#1760

We’d love to hear from you if we sound like a good fit!

Cheers,
Heavanna

Heyo Koloo If your still looking for a group of friends and a place to call home, Iron Knights of Tich may be a good fit for you. We are always looking for good players to join our ranks. See our Copy Pasta below. I also sent you a discord request.

Are you tired of guild hopping through World of Warcraft?

Has your definition of what a guild should be changed since the day when you joined your first guild in Vanilla? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you’re smashing them with? Are you looking for that elusive guild family that will accept your dirty memes, vulgar language, crass humor, and support you through real life events and real life occurrences? We just might be the guild for you!

Iron Knights is an adult-only, casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild on the Tichondrius (PVP-PST) server. We are currently in search of a few quality raiders, and we are always in search of quality guildies who have little interest in raiding but want to be a part of a tight-knit WoW family.

Our guild was formed in 2008 during the Burning Crusade expansion, with many core raiders having WoW experience dating back to release. Most of our raiders have families and jobs and we have quite a few couples in guild. Our goal is to stay current on Heroic progression (AoTC) while working around real life and having fun together in WoW, across other games, and at our annual "real life" guild party.

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Eternal Palace: 8/8

Heroic Eternal Palace: 6/8

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.

Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.

Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

Priority raid needs:

Healers: Open

Ranged: Open

Melee DPS: Closed

Tank: Closed

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Ventrilo interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - ǶVelcro#1332

Hi Koloo,

We’re looking for a strong boomkin to add to our roster. I’ll leave my spam below. Add me if you’re interested and we’ll chat!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted(8/8H) is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter/loot filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

EP AotC - week 5
Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hey man I went ahead and added you but are you not considering any sort of realm transfer? We are 3/8 and are looking to replace some underperformers in our roster as well as get a 5th flex healer. I’d be happy to talk to you more and answer any questions or concerns you might have for me!

Hey Koloorange,

We can offer you “Mythic-light” raiding right here on Thrall in <Esper> on a one-night-a-week schedule that is pretty close to your desired times. Here’s the spam. I’ll also add you on bnet. Look forward to chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 8/8H EP (5/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, and Mage
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hi Kolo!

Safe Word on Kilrogg is looking for more raid ready players for our guild. We just hit 2/8M last night in our Tues/Thurs raid team and our Wed/Mon raid team is currently 7/8H. I know you said you wanted to stay on Thrall, but you are welcome to start trialing with us before you decide on whether you’d like to transfer. Trial period is 2 weeks (attending raid required during those two weeks).

Here’s our main recruitment post for more specific info about us:

If this is something you might like to try out, let me know. :slight_smile: Disc Esaora#3578 and bnet Lyra#11630.

In case you start looking outside Thrall:

Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 8/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 2/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hey Koloorange!

I am from <Synergy> (H) US-Stormreaver. We are a progression-based raiding guild recruiting for Mythic Eternal Palace. If you are looking for a relaxed group of teammates, but still hungry for a challenge, our guild might be the right fit for you. We are looking for a Balance Druid w/ Resto offspec! We are 1/8M, 8/8H EP and raid Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST. We also actively run M+! Let me know if this sounds interesting to you. ~https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormreaver/Synergy~

BNet: RaveMan#1287 Discord: Rave#5986

We love multiclassers! I think we have lots of room for someone like you. Bonus: We’re on thrall!

I think the time might be tight so I understand if it won’t work

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 3/8 M
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic
CS 2/2 H (NO ONE CARES)

Currently recruiting:
DPS: ANY
Closed: Resto Shamans, most melee

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553