436 Balance Druid LF Evening Raid Team

Returning player with EP AOTC. No current mythic progress. I am looking for a guild to push my limits and push content. Server TF and faction change available for the right team. Not to be rude but im not here to help your team rebuild and im not here to join a semi heroic raid team. I would like to challenge myself and be challenged and push into CE content. Im not looking for a carry but I want a team with this goal in mind!

Btag = Grol#1947

1 Like

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Feel free to reach out if you want to chat about specifics, guild spam below.

Valor
Server: Earthen Ring
Raid Progress as of posting: 4/8 Mythic
Main Progression Raid times: Tues/Wed 7:00 - 10:00 Eastern
Alt/Open Raid Time: Thurs 7:30-10:30 Eastern
About us and what we offer: Earthen Ring is a quiet RP server that has essentially no RP to speak of, so it’s really a regular PvE server now. We have a core group of players that stick with us or always return after a break, so we’re always able to do Heroic and M+. As a result, we have a consistent setup for getting content done no matter what your aim is provided you don’t want to go hardcore and get Cutting Edge. We have two raids, one for skilled people that want to push the content in a much more relaxed environment that doesn’t require you to grind relentlessly, or an open raid, where all you have to do to get in is meet an ilvl requirement that is usually equivalent to current LFR, and have gems and enchants taken care of. The small server experience is unique for many reasons; one of the main draws is that there’s less competition. Our guildies enjoy that we are the top Alliance guild on the server while only raiding for three hours twice a week.

I completely understand that this slower pace is not for everyone, and by all means, feel free to keep looking if you want to find a Cutting Edge guild. In Valor, however, we don’t care if we get Cutting Edge or not. We get AotC every tier, and if we have enough people, we will push into Mythic with no extra requirements tacked on. We get where we get. Mythic is difficult. It requires a lot of wiping over and over, which is not something all of us are happy to do anymore. We’ve now got families, careers, other games, things that are more appealing to us than putting more than a set amount of time into raiding per week. This does not mean we accept just anyone, however. We do require people that want to get into the main raid prove their abilities. WoW is not our bread and butter like it may have once been. If this sounds appealing to you, then give me a shout.

Discord: Renala#0010

1 Like

We’re recruiting ranged dps and a healer for Eternal Palace. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Tempest>, founded in 2007 is a three night a week raiding guild on Proudmoore. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment, and we offer to reimburse transfer fees.

Raid Times:

7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Progression:

6/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoA
8/8 Mythic Uldir
11/11 Mythic Antorus

Full recruitment thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-tempest-5-8m-ep-ce-bod-uldir-lf-rdps/78250

Contact Us:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net, or get in contact with us otherwise!

• Recruiter Battletag: shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.tempestguild.net

Hey There!

<Nevermore> on Turalyon Alliance is currently looking for skilled players to enjoy pushing cutting edge with us. We have a long history of raiding at a high level, going back to Wrath of the Lich King. While we aren’t as hardcore as we used to be, we are a group of quality players that can clear content while enjoying a laid back atmosphere.

We offer all the commodities of a high end guild (cauldrons/guild repairs/food/vantus) without the elitist mentality. We expect you to show up prepared and ready to kill things on a 6 hour raid week but not enough to break your day to day routine.

We mainly are looking for strong dps - with the exact specs/classes being relatively flexible.

Current Progress:
6/8M Eternal Palace
8/8H Eternal Palace
8/9M BoD

Raid Nights: Thurs/Mon 8:00-11:00pm est

Contact us:
In game: Darkxenos#1213 or Glade#1825
In discord: Xenos#4932 or Glade #5564

1 Like

Hi Groltank! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Boomkin to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 5/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 5/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Hello Groltank! I am recruiting for Lunacy-Thrall. We are currently 4/8m and looking for another boomkin for our raid core. We raid Tues/thurs 9:15-12:15 est. If you are interested you can reach me on Bnet at Doublediesel#1362 or on Discord at Ey#9300! Thanks and good luck on your guild search!