442 4/8M 9/9M Prot Paladin LF Mythic Guild

Hey All,

I’m a 436 Prot Paladin who is 3/8M currently and was 9/9M in BoD. I can play all the tanks, with some prep time, if a boss required it.

I’m currently looking for a new guild because I believe my current one has become toxic. I’m posting on an alt to avoid even more drama.

I have logs from this expansion that I’m more than happy to share. I’ve been tanking since Cata and I’ve been raiding since Vanilla.

I prefer Alliance in the evenings during the week. The ideal raid time is 9pm to 12pm EST but I can be flexible if the guild is right.

Thanks for reading!

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 4/8M Palace (US 112) 9/9M BOD (US 185) CE and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional dps ,1 healer (pref priest, paladin), and 1 tank (prefer brewmaster)

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, off night heroic raids, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority :

• Brew Master Monk
  • Priest (disc / holy)
  • Paladin (Holy)
  • Mage
  • Rogue
  • Warlock
  • Ele Shaman
  • Shadow Priest

All exceptional players are welcome to apply, even if your class / spec is not specifically listed. We review all properly submitted applications within 24-48 hours.

We strive to provide a quality progression orientated raid environment, if you are interested in joining the team you can submit an application here:

https:// bit .ly/2UbfYYl

For any questions please contact:
Richard#11728 (btag) or Richard#2554 (disc)
Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)

Hey there!

we are a horde 3/8M guild lookin for a good fit to fill in for our tank who is going dps. we are TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern. Very active guild which I can get more into if we chat! Add me on BNET to see if we fit each others needs

Rawra#1290

Bump /10char

The Squirrel Mafia - Alliance - US Stormrage (PvE)

About TSM:

The Squirrel Mafia is a raiding guild that aims for steady progression while on an efficient schedule.

TSM is a group of real people where personality is welcome. This is not a faceless dragonslaying collective that just exists to kill bosses, acquire loot, and get bigger numbers on meters or smaller numbers on progression lists. We are people that enjoy the entire raiding process, the frustrations as well as the triumphs. If you genuinely want to raid, to see and work on content, TSM is for you.

We have kept those principles for over 10 years.

-Exceptional applicants will always be considered no matter current recruitment needs

Raid Times

8:30-12:30 EST Wednesday
8:30-12:30 EST Thursday

Final Words:

You can get more information by contacting an officer in-game or our recruitment officer at Bighair#1260(btag).

Thank you for your interest in TSM.

hey, we may have an immediate spot for a tank.

Guild: <Red Light District> - Tichondrius - Horde
Raid Times: Tue&Thur 7:00-10:30PM PST

msg me if interested
bnet: tuhroy#1125
disc: grimiz#4498

Hi there.

I’d love to chat with you more in Discord if Rally is a potential for for you.

Ava#5594

https://www.rallyguild.com

Bumparino !

Chaotic Shadows of Lightbringer
Our guild has been around for a little over 10 years now with the same leadership and the same policies. We are tight knit and supportive of each other, pushing every single raider to be the best that they can possibly be. Not only do we raid together, several of us play together on off nights.

Faction/Server: Alliance/Lightbringer
Timezone: PST
Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday
Raid Times: 6:30PM - 9:30PM PST

Progression
Currently 3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic eternal Palace

Past Progression
Our Crowning achievement was server first Mythic EN on Mok’nathal US

RECRUITMENT:

We encourage you to contact us if you believe are qualified, even if your class is not listed.

–TANK–
Any exceptional tanks

• -DPS- -
    Balance Druid
    Elemental Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock
    WW Monk
    Mage
    DH

• -HEALS- -
    Restoration Druid