435 Resto/Ele Shaman LF M+ & H/M Raid Guild

Been playing since TBC, raided for real in WOTLK, only now in 8.2 am I committed to fully playing again.

Already have 1k+ IO in mythic+s, accomplished with random LFGers

6/8 H done in PUG groups.

I am hoping to find a guild to play with consistently.

I am 28 years old, a speech-language pathologist and semi-pro beach volleyball player. I log into WOW to have a good time, but also to accomplish goals!

1 Like

are you available to raid weekends?

Most weekends, yes. I do travel for tournaments on either Friday and/or Saturday about once per month, sometimes twice.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another healer/ dps. Also do an optional alt /fun run on the weekend.

Currently 6/8H and 8/8N. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

< Diminishing Returns > on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Started Mythic Tonight 7/31/19
Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 1/8 M
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic
CS 2/2 H (NO ONE CARES)

Currently recruiting:
DPS: ANY
Tank: ANY
Closed: Boomkins, Resto Shamans

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

You can also add Geoza if I am not online - BTag Geo#1668

Barry,

We have an immediate opening for an Elemental Shaman on our raid team. One with a Resto OS is a huge plus. We are an all adult raid team which finished BoD @ 3/9M, and CoS 2/2H. After week 3 of EP, we are currently 7/8H and will likely kill Azshara on Thursday, and then progress into Mythic.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST. (9-12 EST)
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones. Most all of our guild is over 1k, with several of our members above the 2k io mark during S2.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Hey!

Id love to have a chat with you. Add my btag Rayjen#1381. Ive posted more infor below about us. Hit me up if you’re interested!

WRATH Team - Mythic raid team (8/8H AOTC 3rd week; 6% wipe on M Sivara) recruiting Wedn/Sun/Mon 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST. Goal is CE each tier! Active off nights with M+ and some PvP. Filling last few gaps. Personality fit is just as important as performance.

Part of a mega guild with 5 raid teams and led by CE Players! BoD progress ranged from 3/9M to 9/9M. WRATH team was 6/9M with a late start.

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. That being said recruiting has been actually popping off for us and we have been finding people faster than expected. We will still be open to any exceptional applicants, but we are largely favoring Ranged DPS atm!

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Hey there! We raid TUE/WED 915-1215 EST. Thur alt day Fri RBGs and MON M+. Active guild lookin for more that wants to push mythic content :smiley:

we are horde and 2/9M w/ 10% or less pulls on behemoth

add me to chat more Rawra#1290

[H] <Emblem> - Silvermoon - 6/8H - Sun/Mon - LF DPS - Semi Casual Heroic/Mythic

Raid Times
Sunday 7pm - 10pm EST
Monday 8pm - 11pm EST

About Us

Emblem is a semi-casual heroic guild (mythic if we have the numbers) looking for some DPS to fill out our roster. Guild consists of several mythic raiders who raid on an alt, as well as some more casual members.

Guild provides flasks, and feasts.

We do M+ and we try and ensure everyone gets their 10 done for the week.

Expectations

While the guild is semi-casual, we do expect folks to do their dailies, world quests and rep grinds to ensure their character can perform their best of the player’s ability.

Contact
Cabbage#1972 - Bnet
Cabbage#7826 - Discord

No Bueno , is a newly formed guild on US-Illidan recruiting players for Eternal Palace and beyond. Our goal is to have fun while killing mythic bosses. Officer core is comprised of former Top 10-100 US players. We are looking for similar minded players that want to have fun but also not waste each other’s time.

RAID TIMES
Tuesday - Thursday 6-9 CST

PROGRESSION
8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment

DPS
Warrior
Mage
Hunter
Boomkin

** To apply contact an officer for our application link

Vael#1262 (Vaelmonk)
Greyson#1168 (Vigel)
Jinxed#11207 (Jinxed)
Rotfeuer#1513 (Rotfudder)
Ben#13309 (Mageben)

Hey there, we are looking for an ele shaman, we actually don’t have one on staff yet. 2/8M, with 1 percent wipe on fish boss on Tuesday. Raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If any of that jives with your schedule, feel free to give me a btag add! Conzeula#1172

DNR - US Stormrage - Alliance

Current Needs:
Elemental Shaman (Medium)
Balance Druid (High)
Shadow Priest(High)
Warlock (High)
Any dps with an off spec for healing or tanking is highly sought after.

Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our level, do not hesitate to fill out an app or contact us

No solid dps refused

Our raid times are as follows:

Tuesday - 9:15pm - 12:15am EST

Wednesday - 9:15pm - 12:15am EST

Thursday - 9:15pm -12:15am EST

Progression -

8/8 H Uldir - AOTC Achieved

9/9 H Battle of Dazar’alor
2/2H Crucible of Storms

*8/8 H The Eternal Palace AoTC Achieved

0/8 M The Eternal Palace - Will be progressing in the coming weeks

*Cutting Edge will be obtained before next patch.

Why DNR?

DNR has a tight-knit group of skilled, like-minded raiders and administrators/officers. We’re easy going, we love to have fun, and we enjoy our raiding experience together while maintaining top-end status. We are non-biased and intolerant of drama in any form. When raiding with our guild, you will find that the atmosphere is very laid-back. However, when the time comes for progression, we know how to focus and get the job done.

Our number one priority in DNR is maintaining our positive environment so that members are happy to log on and excited to raid and work together.

Loot: Personal Loot

We currently run Personal Loot in BFA, and we roll out upgrades that raiders don’t need to the Core Raiders if they need them -We take into consideration various factors such as:

• Performance

• Raid Attendance

• Previous Loot

• Attitude and drive for progression

Applicant Requirements:*

Attendance:

We currently raid 3 nights a week during active progression, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Raid invites go out at 9:00pm EST, begin raiding at 9:15pm and run until 12:15am. There may be occasions when raids run slightly later than usual, this is typically 5-10 minutes over for progression/trash re-clear avoidance. If you cannot sustain a high rate of attendance (90% minimum), this is not the guild for you.

Skill:

Can you do your job well while still being aware of environmental hazards? Will you be able to adjust to an emergency change in the strategy without losing your main focus or panicking? If so, you’re the kind of player we’re looking for.

Gear:

Your gear directly enhances your performance. Is it all properly gemmed, upgraded and enchanted? The amount of effort you put into your gear correlates to the amount of effort you put into raiding. If your gear is not equivalent or close enough to the gear associated with the content we are clearing to allow you to carry your own weight, you must prove to us, without a doubt, you are the correct choice for your position through outstanding play, and motivation to improve not only gear but skill.

Intelligence:

Are you smart? Do you make the same mistake twice? Can you learn from someone else’s mistake? Can you evaluate a given situation on the fly, and make the right decision in a split second?

Experience:

You need to have experience close to that of the guilds current progression, past raiding experience is also a plus. Many of our raiders at least have Heroic/Mythic prior raid experience under the belt with CE.

Guild Experience: We’ve cleared H BoD, H CoS, and are currently 6/8 H Eternal Palace week 1.

Public Communications

DNR cares about our public persona. It is for this reason we ask that unless you are buying/selling items offering or engaging services you are asked to not post in Trade/General/Instance chats. Trolling is not tolerated and can have you removed from the guild.

General requirements include:

• Preferably 18+, but just be mature.
  • Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
  • Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.
  • Income supply sufficient to support the repairs that a good progression week will result in. We provide the consumables that are required for both progression and most farm raids. Once you pass trial, the guild supplies raiders with full repairs and flasks/pots for raid nights.
  • Stable Connection!! More or less NO disconnects during the fight. In order to play this game at the level we expect, you need a decent computer and a good internet connection.

Feel free to contact any officer in-game with any questions!

Allheal - EPICBEAST#1656 (6/9 M BoD)

Buhu - Autopilots#1403 (7/9 M BoD)

Judgenjury(GM) - Pixeledgamer#11165 (9/9 M BoD)

Hi there! Interested in being main spec elemental? We need a solid ele sham for our core mythic team!

We’re Alliance on Sargeras at 7/8N & H (Azshara down to 20% on heroic) and 1/8M. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm CST and Monday 8-10 pm CST. Monday was recently added to our schedule to farm Jaina mounts and push progression when needed.

My btag is Lgeme84#1466. HMU if this sounds like something that could work for you!

Hey Barryguitar we would love to have you over here in RBP, when you get a chance take a look at this…

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [3/8M, 8/8H] Eternal Palace
  • [9/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor - Cutting Edge, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High : Warlock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
  • Medium : All exceptional DPS

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master/Healing Officer : Solemnity#1999
  • Recruitment Officer : Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603 (preferred)

Hi there~

I’m with Corrupted Cannoli on Area 52–and adult only horde guild that really could use some ranged dps that can off-spec heal if need be!

Raid nights: friday-saturday 8-11pm est

our experience: 8/8N, 6/8H EP (AOTC for CoS and BoD)

if you’re interested, I’m usually around weekends as well as weekday nights after 5pm est. my bnet is Okashiro#11455

Good luck on your hunt!