435 Rdruid LF mythic raiding guild

Looking for a guild that is mythic-ready. I’ve been in my current guild for about a month and there seems to be absolutely no momentum moving forward, people are flakey and not showing up consistently, no new trials since I’ve joined and not enough people for mythic. I like the guild I’m in, but I don’t want to finish the tier at just AOTC.

So, what I’m looking for:

• A guild that is at least AOTC and maybe needs ONE more person to begin mythic. Not looking for a guild that needs to fill too many positions.
  • Must be a high population server.
  • A guild with some longevity.
  • A strong sense of community (this is probably the most important thing). Looking for a guild of people who like to do things outside of raiding, whether it’s M+ or PvP, legacy raids, island expeditions, whatever. Getting sick of trying to pug M+ because no one is ever on.
  • Horde only.
  • 2 days preferred over a 3 day schedule.

What you can expect from me:

• Always on time and prepared for raid with personal consumables and knowledge of multiple strats for each encounter.
  • Maintain close to 100% attendance.
  • Long history of mythic raiding, sometimes getting CE, sometimes not, but usually pretty close if not.

Availability:

• Sunday-Wednesday any time
  • No availability on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday due to 12 hour overnight shifts.

I do have logs available but apparently I can’t post links.

Btag: Nastyfacts#1491
Discord: Anabiotix#6915

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: Full
DPS: All Ranged DPS
Healers MW (High need)/ HPal, Priest
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Our expectation of our raiders:

Our raiders should come prepared knowing the boss fight/mechanics, gear should be enchanted/gemmed, and should have the necessary consumables (battle potions, runes etc.). We expect everyone to be online 20 minutes before raid, as we aim to pull the boss exactly at the raid start time. Above all else we expect people to behave in a non-toxic manner as our guild has a zero-tolerance policy on toxicity. Overall, we expect everyone to have a good time raiding as we progress through new content.

What you can expect from us:

The guild will provide for the raid flasks and food, you can also expect an active guild outside of raid times where players are constantly pushing Mythic Keys, Doing Island Expeditions, PVP and/or playing other games while in Discord. We believe to be a laid back and chill guild with a welcoming environment.

APPLY HERE: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

For more information on us you can contact the following players -

(Battlenet):

alexhk#1740

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore .

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 8/8H EP 3/8 M. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

@Dannifae-area-52 Added Begzilla. Seems like it could be a decent fit. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 3/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 3/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 3/8 Mythic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: **ANY **
Healer: high priority disc priest, monk, all good parses apply
Tank: high priority Monk, all experienced tanks welcome

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

Shoot me a message 5/8M Alliance Tues/Weds/Thurs 9-12a EST - Stumbles#1223