435 mage LF weekend guild

Looking to raid on weekends, not CE but light mythic and/or AoTC each tier. Have good logs to provide, cannot switch characters I got bugged so I couldn’t post on him. leave btag ill add so we can chat thanks

Divine (Horde) Tichondrius

Main raid days: Fri/Sat 10pm-1am CST

Btag: Tyrue#1545, Add my we can chat

Lutharion#1126

Haunted by Murlocs Area-52
raid time F, Sat 9:30pmest-1:30pm est (would qualify us as casual mythic)

Would love to chat hit me at Cran#1145

Hey,

I think we might fit what you’re looking for. Take a sec and look at my recruitment post for more info (times and such). [H] Area 52 <Azeroth Brewery> 2/8M 8/8H LF Drunkards, I mean people

If you’re interested in talking:

Discord: GrumpyGamer#8110
Bnet: GrumpyGamer#11838

If you are still looking i’d like to share my guilds info with ya

Here’s the TLDR:

Classic Launched and half my team went with it, so we currently are looking to fill a few spots so we can continue raiding / selling runs. We have AOTC but if you don’t that’s ok, this guild is a character based outfit meaning “ I take attitudes, teamwork, willing to listen and learn OVER how high you parse”.

The plan is to acquire AOTC every tier then start setting our sights on M+ while also selling Normal/Heroic carry runs(since we aren’t going to be doing Mythic raiding anymore)

My promise to the membership is to ensure a healthy non toxic raid environment. I will not tolerate trolling, talking crap, yelling, or anything like that in this guild.If you have a grievance, act like an adult and we can handle it like adults. I give you my word that i will do everything i can as a raid leader/GM to make sure that our runs go as smooth as possible.All i ask is that you do the same.

Raid days: Friday/Saturday 9pm - 12am PST

Tanks: Closed (Offspec Ok)

Healers: 1 Spot Open

Melee: Few Spots Open

Ranged: Few Spots Open

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, feel free to contact me:

Bnet:

GM/ Raid Leader= Vetec#1230

Mistakes Remade; AotC focused with some mythic (8/8H). LF semi-casual adult raiders. Weekend raid schedule! Sat/Sun 10pm-1am EST (7-10 PST). Currently looking for a mage, if interested send message my Btag: HiddenPants#13400

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 3/8M (working on Ashvane) and 8/8H (AotC) in Eternal Palace.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Symphony of fire 6/8m on area-52. We are currently recruiting strong players with a desire to progress.

If you’re at all interested in us check us out on wow-prog.

Howdi,

We have a great team, we constantly PVP/push high end keys on off raid nights. We are currently 1/8 mythic. We could definitely use someone just like you. We have a very active discord and are constantly running keys and PVP. We are currently melee heavy (it seems like every body is these days). A mage would really help us out.

Banner Below:
Team Valiant (8/8H EP 1/8 Mythic, 3/9M BoD AOTCx2) in Eternal Kingdom is currently recruiting for EP. Raiding: Fri Sat 6-9 PM PST. Team Info: Eternal Kingdom Team - Valiant. Looking for Heals/rDPS.

If you’re interested hit me up Siegmund#11801.

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a team that has been raiding together since Uldir, we are friends that enjoy each other company and raiding together.

Uldir AoTC 4/8M
BoD AoTC 4/9M
EP AoTC

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Hey there. Would love to chat we you get a chance!

<The Gorgonites> is a newly formed Horde guild recovering from prior raid teams that fell apart after WoW Classic’s release. Based on the Hyjal realm, we are seeking competitive players to fill out our ranks as we push our progression into Mythic Eternal Palace.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression on a convenient schedule. As a two-night raiding guild, our environment is very laid back with semi-hardcore focus on raiding. With only being a 2-day it is crucial that our raiders are capable of analyzing their performance and constantly striving to become better.

We understand that life happens, however we require raiders to post in discord when they are going to be absent.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day/night running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive.

US - Horde - Hyjal
Fri & Sat 7:30 - 10:30 PST (10:30 - 0130 EST)
Wed Optional ALT/Missed run
[8/8H] Eternal Palace (leads have prior experience up to 4/8M)

We’re currently looking for core raiders for DPS and Heal to fill out our mythic roster.

High:
-Resto Shaman-
-Holy Pally (Prot OS)
Medium :
Blood/DPS DK
-Ranged DPS

Raid spots are performance and composition based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current needs.

=====================

Contact Us

Discord:
Flowbie#4940
Enkryption#1682
or
BNET:
Dakota#1729

Avoidable Damage {horde} Mal’Ganis 8/8 H 2/8 M EP
Bnet: Artslavist#1869

We raid:
8pm - 11pm EST Friday and Saturday. Plans for an “alt night” are currently up in the air.

All classes & roles are welcome to apply.

What we expect from YOU:

• Can commit to a high attendance rate (90%+) and you are reliable.
  • You have to be a team player, respect for guildies and don’t make drama about gear or why you might be sitting out.
  • You care about your character regarding optimizing everything such a gems, enchants, rotation etc.
  • You have to be able to take criticism in a mature way.
  • Be willing to progress and let the progression drive you.
  • We are recruiting the player, not the class. Be able to adapt to other classes/roles if necessary.
  • Have a good sense of humor.
  • Be willing to become part of a community of sociable players.

You can contact our recruiting leaders via Discord at:

Cammyrock#9246
Aly#0450
Whipple#8999
Sharinaa#6427

Chaos Manifesto needs few more for semi casual raid! PST sinafay on eredar

Hi there Moose!

<Despair> is looking for your class for The Eternal Palace! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are looking for a few roles to bolster our roster for mythic progression.

We are currently looking for:

• A Mage (Fire)

• A Priest (Shadow)

• A Warlock (Destro/Affliction)

• A Disc Priest/Resto Shaman

• A Healer with a DPS offspec

But all experienced ranged DPS will be considered.

Our Guild is full of a long-standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Progression: We are currently 4/8M.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday&Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

imperial guard is looking for a mage more about us below

In case you change your mind and want to push a little harder, here’s our info! Good luck in your search!

Color Blind - 4/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 3/8M Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Vel#11438
  3. Insomnia - 1/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 3/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]