It's cold outside

Nothing to be seen here.

Hello Bringer!

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun! Also have an active Discord.

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hello Bringer!

Vigilant is a two teamed guild; both teams having cleared Mythic in past tiers. I am specifically representing the weekend team which raids Sat/Sun 8-11PM CST. We are seeking skilled players such as yourself so that we can continue to push our team towards cutting edge in a fun, more laid back but still structured environment. I have included our forum post below with more information, including our guild website.

We actually have a lot of people going to Blizzcon, so we are going to be doing fun runs that weekend. So no conflict there! We are an older team with full time jobs and/or families that still wants to push to be CE without late raiding during the week. I have sent you a Btag from MightyMal#1583 is this team sounds like it will fit you. and you have questions. Best of luck in your search!

Remain ever Vigilant,
Unholy

Well our times fall slightly out of what ur looking for (we go til 2am server), but if u think you may be interested plz reach out!

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280