435 Fury Warrior lf raid team

Looking for a warrior dps.

Paid Xfers for exceptional applicants

We have gotten every Cutting Edge achievement around the ~US180-200 rank since the start of HFC. We raid T/W/Th 830-12 PM EST. We do heroic and mythic sales after all the content is cleared. All raiders get equal cuts from mythic sales and anyone who participates in the heroic sales gets equal cuts from them. We play a bunch of other games.

We also like to hang out in discord. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, add eldunari#1600 or bgodbgg#1882. Our raid leader is bgodbgg#1882 in game or bgodbgg#4653 in discord!

Preferred Requirements: At least 430 ilvl, neck 60+, and logs showing good performance with past CE experience, but we will still talk to any applicant who believes they are qualified.

We are also doing sales. Contact the raid leader for sale information too.

TLDR: Mythic guild recruiting a dps warrior - We found there is such a thing as too much gold - We’re awesome - add bgodbgg#1882 in game or bgodbgg#4653 in discord. I don’t read replies to this post so please contact me on discord or bnet

<Reason>-Zul’jin is recruiting! We are a 2-day mythic progression guild. We enjoy pushing Mythic raid content as well as high keystones, but we know folks have jobs, school, lives, and all sorts of stuff outside of WoW. With that said, our roster is strictly performance based: raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be.

Server: Zul’jin - Horde

Weekday Raid Team
Raid Times: Weds/Thurs 8 PM - 11 PM EST
Progression: 3/8M
Recruiting: Filling all roles to push progression

To be considered, you must have logs showing you can put out high damage/heal numbers, have strong raid awareness, and can perform boss mechanics well.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a lot of factors, including how well you perform in fights (dps, mechanically); how reliable you are (showing up on time every raid day); and general attitude (how you mesh with the guild).

What we expect from you: punctual, reliable, and competent. We don’t have AP/trait or alt gearing requirements, so you can play at your own pace. But keep in mind that if you only log in twice a week for raid you will quickly fall behind and lose your raid spot. We also like to see new folks integrate into the guild socially, because we believe playing WoW is more fun if you’re doing it with friends.

What you can expect from us: A close, fun group of people to push dungeon keys, raid content, leveling content, or even non-WoW games. During the day most folks are doing their real life thing, but in the evenings it gets really active in-game. Our discord tends to be busy all day with all types of memes and fun as well.

Apply Here: http s://goo.gl/forms/Cfwcv9EJejvgnZ5X2

please contact with questions:

Ushuima#1987
Ginobili#11863

Thanks and good luck!

Horde 3/8 m guild in the market for a warrior, On Khadgar - pushing hard on ashvane - interested hit me up

Dread7787#1346

Hey, we are looking for 1-2 more folks to be on server to push Mythic progression, Heroic has been on farm for several weeks now and is a quick and easy clear.
We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Mythic) 3/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk I’m on discord as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!!

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hi Throm!

We may be exactly what you are looking for. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are currently 3/8M working on Ashvane.
We are a long standing guild and multi gaming community. We enjoy all things WoW (Raiding, M+, PVP and even have a Classic team) but also like to venture out and play other games from time to time together! If you are looking for a long term home we are definitely that place!

Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) if interested.
Happy Raiding!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: EP 7/8H & 8/8N, CoS 2/2N, BoD 9/9H (AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Hey there. We’re currently 4/8M and looking for another DPS to round out our roster for the rest of the tier. If you’re interested, please reach out.

Who are we?

Thanatos is a mythic raiding guild on Burning Legion - Horde. We’ve been around as a guild since Burning Crusade and many of our members have been friends for years. We started taking mythic raiding seriously in Legion and have succeeded to achieving Cutting Edge each tier since then. We’re a semi-hardcore guild that wants to have fun above all else, but also wants to get all the bosses down.

Outside of raids, we run M+ groups and occasional RBGs.

Raid times

Monday / Tuesday / Thursday 7:30 - 10:30 CST

What we expect

We expect raiders to come into each raid night with a positive attitude. This means being willing to make adjustments to help the raid and understanding that not every raid night ends with the boss dying.

We expect raiders to know their class/spec well and come fully prepared each night. This means knowing the mechanics on new boss fights and having the consumables required to optimize performance.

We expect raiders to be able to make most raid nights. We do understand that real life comes first, and are flexible when it comes to raiders needing to miss a night or be late, provided they let us know beforehand. As a result, we make sure to have a few bench spots to ensure we always have 20 to run mythic. We expect raiders to be willing to sit on the bench as the encounters dictate.

What we’re recruiting

We’re currently in need of a healer and a DPS to round out our roster for the rest of the tier. Most importantly, we are looking for a rDruid, hPally, shadow priest, warlock, mage, balance druid, or ele shaman. But any class/spec will be considered at this time.

Please apply through our recruitment Discord here: discord.gg/cqeZNvd

Add me on Discord (silfverberg#1161) or Bnet (matthewT#1652) if you have any questions.

Hey Throm,

I admire your competitive drive. If you the times match up and you want to take a stroll through alliance territory please see below!

Gray Parses Only

About Us:

We are a Mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage-US . We created this guild in Legion and have built from the ground up to make ourselves a high level team and a close family. We have overcome the hardships of being a new guild and finally succeeded at getting CE last tier. When not raiding, we strive to maintain activity through PvP, high level M+ keystones, various other games or just chat about the real world.

We always look at exceptional applicants regardless of class

ALSO maintaining a raid ready alt is encouraged

Raid times are Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST

We also host alt raids Saturday 10pm EST

We ask that you post your character sheet from Raider IO, Warcraft Logs or Wowprogress on our RECRUITMENT discord channel.

BFA Progression

4/8M, 8/8H EP – 9/9M BDA – 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Legion Progression

10/11 Mythic Antorus – 5/9M ToS – 5/10M NH – 3/3H ToV – 4/7M EN

We achieved Cutting Edge this expansion!! We hope those joining us have that same mind-set in our progression in future tiers and expansions!

For any questions or inquiries:

Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E

Or add Val#1862, Desto#11250, Kirnal#1437, Raklion#1133, Mastablastah#1100

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hey Throm!

We are a 1-day guild LF a couple of DPS to play for our core, and a warrior is definitely one of the big ones! Our original thread is here if you’d like to read a bit more:

And our website is listed here if you’d like to apply or look into our guild history a wee bit more as well!

https:// wednesdaypalooza. com/

Our latest prog is a 5% wipe on mythic ashvane on our 60th pull (had a few too many of our dps sub 65 neck and without benthic unfortunately, many of which have worked towards them or are no longer on our core!)

We hope you’ll be that piece we need to make this a smooth tier to CE!

Feel free to add any of us on btag if you have any other questions or to find me in game/discord!

All the best

Lazely
Lazely#1204

Dirty Horde US-Silvermoon/Mok’Nathal server (PVE-West Coast) is currently recruiting to help round out our core raid team for Eternal Palace Mythic progression and to prepare for the raid beyond!

You can find us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/dirtyhorde

Legion Raids
Emerald Nightmare progression: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 1/7 Mythic
Trial of Valor progression: 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic
Nighthold progression: 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Normal, 9/9 Heroic
Antorus, the burning throne: 11/11 Normal, 11/11 Heroic

Current Raid:
Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic
8/8 Normal

Crucible of Storms
2/2 Heroic
2/2 Normal

Battle for Dazar’alor
1/9 Mythic
9/9 Heroic
9/9 Normal

Uldir:
3/8 Mythic
8/8 Heroic
8/8 Normal

Guild Size: Small
Raid Group: Semi-Casual
Raid Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Monday
Raid Times: 9pm-11pm server (Pacific Standard Time, GMT-8)

Current classes we are recruiting:

We are currently open to all dps roles and those with a healing offspec.

We ask that potential raiders have reliable attendance to raids and be ready for Progression type raiding with a 425+ ilvl. If you are not ilvl 425 but close to it please feel free to apply as we are always willing to help a raid member gear up.

If you do not fit one of our needed positions but would like to join please contact me as we are always looking for exceptional players to add to our team.

Dirty Horde is a friendly semi-casual Horde raiding guild. We are a small mature guild filled with real life friends and some longtime online friends. We are a stable guild formed at the beginning of Cata and have continued strong since our founding, clearing heroic raids prior to the release of the next tier. We would like to have a full roster for the possibility of mythic progression as well! We have a zero drama policy with an easy going raid environment that likes to progress through current raid content while having fun and not having to worry about high stress.

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add me on Battletag: Whosthere#1442
You can also reach out to any of our officers in game:
Whosweaving/ (anything that begins with Whos—)
Skittecken/Mouretsu

Hey! <Illicit> of Proudmoore would love to have you! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 server time (PST). WE are 7/8 Heroic. We have a PVP night, we run keys regularly, and are just a great group of close knit players looking to expand. WE have a boosted Discord, and a no-wait Raidbots sim. My name is Quick and I am a raider and Guild Officer, please hit me up with any questions! Again, we’d love to have you join. Starlord#13835 is my battle tag.

We might be a good fit for you.

[H] The Renaissance - Thrall

Looking for exceptional recruits. Mythic experience highly preferred. Also looking for community members who want to participate in Mythic +, weekend heroic raids/alt raids, and other activities with guildies.

About the Guild:

The Renaissance is a guild on Thrall (US) Horde. We’re a guild of adult raiders who like to raid twice a week. We have a positive environment where members help each other and are willing to accept constructive criticism. Personal responsibility for understanding/following mechanics and continuous improvement are expected.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. We rarely may extend raid times for 30mins if we’re close to progress. We will not add extra days or EXPECT raiders to maintain multiple geared alts.

We’re looking for skilled recruits who have the same goals and mindset that we do. If you are a player who raids strictly for personal progression and gear this is not the guild for you. If you are looking to evaluate your gameplay, constantly strive to improve, unafraid to ask questions, want to work as a team, and have a willingness to learn then this is the place for you.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm Server (EST)

Progression:
8/8 H EP, 3/8 M EP

Recruiting:

All DPS considered!

All exceptional players. We will evaluate all applications, Mythic experience and applicants with provided logs will be given preference.

Minimum requirements:

Item Level: 420

Neck Level: 55

Mythic experience strongly preferred, but not required.

You can contact us via discord or bnet for more information or to apply:

Massias(GM) - Bnet: xdhtf#1400, Discord:Massias#6547
Moogrimm - Bnet: Shecter#1336, Discord: Moogrimm#3590
Heedlessone - Bnet: Sunofnothing#1873, Discord: Sunofnothing#3454

Hi Throm!

Safe Word (H - Kilrogg) is looking to add a fury warrior to our mythic raiding team, currently 3/8M, raiding Tues/Thurs 7-10 server. Outside of raid we run a lot of mythic plus, pvp, farming, meta achievement runs, etc. We are also suffering with some attendance issues so we can relate! :slight_smile: I wouldn’t consider us a hardcore group but we definitely are looking to progress as much as we can, just need a solid roster!

Here’s our main recruitment post for more specific info about us:

If this sounds like something that you may be interested in, please add me on discord - Esaora#3578. Hope to hear from you soon. :slight_smile:

US/Hellscream/Zangarmarsh
Alliance
Tues/Weds/Thur 8:00-10:30 (CST)

EP - 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N
BoD - 9/9 (M) CE - 9/9 (H)

< Hogger Ate My Sandwich > is a progressively active raiding guild on Hellscream/Zangarmarsh.
We are currently one of the top guilds on the server with plenty of experienced players.

We consider ourselves to be a fun and mature raiding guild, but also take things seriously when needed.

Drama of any kind will not be tolerated.

We run mythic plus regularly. Several members enjoy pushing keys and raider io scores, as well as an active PvP community.

Always recruiting exceptional players
Our current roster needs are as follows:

Priority
Demon Hunter
Rogue
Also recruiting
Mage
Spriest with healing OS
DK
Warlock

What we expect from you:

1. To be properly/max geared, enchanted and gemmed.
  2. Maintain good raid attendance (barring emergencies).
  3. If you cannot make raid please post to communicate.
  4. Come prepared and on time with consumables.
  5. Have a reliable connection/computer.
  6. Be an asset to us. We want to get you in/get you gear but you need to show you deserve it.
  7. Mythic raiding experience comparable to ours is an asset.
  8. Have a good attitude in raids and out. This means no drama what so ever and be able to wipe to new encounters and maintain a good attitude etc.
  9. Be willing to sit. If you are sat, be ready to come back in at any point.

We do not carry people through raids.
We are a team and it takes all of us to be on top of our game to progress as quickly as possible.

Please Contact us on Discord:

MiniDonut#8885

Jay#3909

Kushed Gery#7144

mae#2453

Or Contact us on bnet

MiniDonut#1880

ariyel#1614

Hello!!

My name is Arg and I am with the guild Secret Door-Illidan (Horde)

We currently are 1/8M EP and 8/8H EP

We are in need of:

Strong DPS (Looking for all classes)
1 healer (Pally preferred)

We raid Tues and Thurs 8-11pm CST (6-9 PST, 7-10 MST, 9-12 EST)

Also! In our off time we like to do M+, Classic, and PvP Stuff!

If you are interested, please message me on bnet! Argrekk#11444

Hey Throm,

Get a hold of me and let’s talk this weekend. My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. We’re a mythic raiding guild looking for new additions. Most recent progression in BfA is 6/8M Uldir, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 3/8M Eternal Palace. We’re working on mythic Ashvane with good pulls.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 and on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 (contacting me on bnet works better). I’d like to hop into Discord and have a conversation. You can look up a guild write-up of us on wowprogress. Reach out to me right away if you can make our raid times of Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also do flex/heroic raids on Sunday nights starting at the same time.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist

Hi Throm

Haunted by Murlocs (3/8M tEP) is looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our three raiding teams.

The Who:

We are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild raiding on Area52 Horde. We emphasize on regular attendance and want our players to have fun while pushing content. Our leadership comprises of a GM council and an Officer team. We have three active raid teams raiding at different times and on different days catering to our roster’s raiding needs. Each Raid team has its own Raid Leader with the calls of the RL for the raid being final.

The When:

We have three active raiding teams - AM, WE and PM teams. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

1. The AM team (3/8M) raids for 3 days a week for 3hrs a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST with an optional Heroic Clear on Tue 11AM-1PM EST.

2. The WE team (3/8M) raids for 2 days a week for 4hrs a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

3. The PM team (8/8H) raids for 3 days a week for 3hrs a day on Tue/Wed/Thu 7:00PM-10:00PM EST.

The Requirements:

Raiders must be above 430ilvl and have a neck level of 62 at least to trial with any of the raid teams. We have a ramping neck level requirement of one level extra per week for each week AK rolls out. The player must also transfer to Area52 Horde side if wishing to raid mythic with us for obvious reasons.

The Rules:

1. Trials are brought in depending on the needs of the raid on the day and are expected to be available for the duration of the raid they are trialing with. If the performance exceeds expectations, trails will be inducted into the raid team as raiders. Should you fail your trail you would be demoted to a member rank and can request trial later to retry for a raider spot.

2. All loot that is looted by a player belongs to the player unless the player willingly on his own discretion gives it up for rolling. The item is then rolled through a loot council comprising of all officers and GMs that are in the raid.

3. All BoEs that drop during the raid go to the officer council to fund the repairs, feasts and cauldrons provided in the raid.

4. Players are expected to show up fully enchanted and gemmed before the raid with the best pots they are supposed to use.

5. Discord is required for all guild raids and is expected to be kept clear for callouts and stuff.

6. Drama will not be entertained, and repeated drama would result in a guild kick.

The Needs:

We are looking for exceptional raiders to fit in to our three raid teams - AM, WE and PM. We require different class/spec combinations for each team, and you can find each team’s requirements below.

• AM team is looking for an exceptional tank with a competent dps offspec (preferably monk/warrior), a fury warrior, a fire mage and a warlock.

• WE team is looking to recruit a rdps preferably SPriest or Warlock.

• PM team is looking for all exceptional DPS to and are particularly interested in the following classes - DH, Rogue, Warlock, Mage, Boomie and WW monk. This is a recently formed raid team and is looking to complete its roster to push into Mythic tEP.

The Addons:

We require a few addons enabled by the players to raid with us. We require you to use DBM/BigWigs for boss mods, Angry Assignments for role assignment, Weak Auras2 for quality of raiding improvement and RCLC (Core, Group Gear, Extra Utilities) for raid loot distribution.

The Extras:

We have an active community of players. Due to the nature of our raid teams you’ll always find a lot of us online to do a lot of Mythic Plus or Islands or any other content that you’d need a hand with or simply want company with. We also push high keys and have a few guild friends who hang out in our discord for pushing keys and stuff.

The Application:

You can join the guild by contacting one of the officers or recruiters listed below. Alternatively, you can join our discord listed below and send a discord message to a GM or Officer rank person directly speaking your interest.

Bnet Contacts: Sherlock#12552, scrubbyskunk#1264, Dashieb12#1376
Discord Contacts: Sherlock#6035, Staudy#7987, Colm#8170
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

<Critical> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to fill our roster for Mythic EP!

Who We Are

We are an Alliance three-day Mythic raiding guild on the Stormrage server. Our focus is to push for CE every tier while having fun doing it, as well as maintaining an active/social community. Outside of raid, we push M+, PvP, hang out in our Discord, and play a variety of other games.

Raid Schedule

Monday / Thursday / Friday
8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Expectations

• Be online and ready for raid 15 minutes before our start time.
• Have an understanding of the bosses we will be fighting before coming to raid.
• Make sure your gear is fully gemmed and enchanted before we enter raid. These enhancements (including consumables) are provided for raiders upon request.
• Let one of the officers know directly or through our late-or-absent channel if you cannot make a raid night. Failure to do so will result in a one-week suspension for raiders, or an auto-fail for a trial.

Recruiting Needs

DPS
• Priest
• Shaman
• Warlock
• Warrior
• Paladin

Requirements

• 430+ ilvl
• 60+ HoA
• 30k+ DPS

All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us, regardless of spec or class, as we are always looking for good players to join our roster!

Contact

Können (Recruitment)
BNet: surjective#11563
Discord: Können#5177

Liqueur (Officer)
BNet: AwesomeGuy#1616
Discord: AwesomeGuy#8442

Oliveowl (GM)
BNet: Oliveowl#1879
Discord: Oliveowl#0403

Streamed Raid Kills

• M: Radiance of Azshara