Discord: N1cko#6284

Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/nicklas#spec=Any

OS Fury

ErinosBump

Discord: (prefered) Cmplex#0001
Btag: cmplex#1798

HMU lets talk

Imma add you on bnet to talk but I wanted to leave this
I’m Smitty and I’m the raid leader of [H][US-Area 52] we are a newish guild, formed in March 2019. We are an adult only guild with the purpose of being a positive and helpful community.

We run M+s on a daily basis, we make sure everyone has their M10 done for the weekly.

We teach those how to do M+s if they aren’t sure, and we thrive to do the best we can.

We offer guild repairs, feasts, flasks, gems and enchants to everyone.

We raid Friday and Saturday 8:00 to 11:00pm EST. We are currently 8/8N 6/8H, we achieved 9/9H BoD and 2/2H Crucible since forming. We are currently looking for DPS Warrior, RANGE DPS to help finalize our raid team, we currently have 15-18 core.

Once we are finish with AOTC we will do Mythic progression, we have a few new people to Mythic so we are going to introduce Mythic in a nice positive manner instead of a toxic community. We are there to help one another become a better player instead of just disrespectful to one another.

If this sounds like home to you, feel free to add me on Bnet to talk more. InTheShadows#1278

Im not sure why this posted on my alt, but this is my main toon

Chaos Reborn is 7/8 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Illidan! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Friday and Saturday from 11:00 PM-2:00 am CST,

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

Healer

Paladin
Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS

Druid
Warlock
Rogue
Shaman
Hunter

Contact Info:

Bnet tag: Edoras#1919 or ingame Hr�tha
Ingame : Scorkin
Ingame : Shyshy

If you’re still looking for a guild send me a message in game at Blue#15336
I’m coming from sellouts on illidan a 3/8 almost 4/8M guild we raid tuesday / wensday 8-11pm cst.

bumperinos

Hello! I am an Officer for Who is John Galt on Horde Hyjal, and we raid Tues/Thurs/Sun
7:30PM-10:30PM PST. We are currently 3/8M and 8/8H and looking for exceptional Tank/MDPS

We have been around since 2006 with the same guild master and myself being one of the original members from creation. We raid Mythic fairly casually in areas such as attendance, but we strive for cutting edge each tier. We are ok if we do not meet that goal, as long as we get to raid in our tight knit group.

If this interests you, please add my btag: Uputz#1964 or my Discord: Dimmn#6706

Thank you for your time!

Hey Nicklas,

We’re looking for a potential tank to join us for mythic progression. We’re currently 1/8M and looking to push.

Here’s a link to the guild spam if you wanna check us out.
We raid 2 nights/Week (Tues/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST)

If you change your mind on changing factions, and would like to progress over being narrowed down to one faction

Shoot me a message 5/8M Alliance Tues/Weds/Thurs 9-12a EST - Stumbles#1223

Watch out for this dude…Trialed him got him AoTC and he bounced with not a word

Gonna piggyback off of what shammydavis said dude is a huge flake.